~Why it is Wise to Worship your Woman~

I think this guy just loves women. And has a flair for writing. And I think he's dead on true.

And it's a damn good thing he wasn't married to Lindsay Lohan. :lol:

Hmm. Not sure how many layers Ms. Lohan might offer. Then again, maybe he's just what she needs.

If a man properly worships her I'm sure she'll come around. Poor thing. And just think of the millions of anonymous women in the world who suffer because men have let them down.
:rolleyes:
The guy needs to write for Cosmo.
[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0niwn2pOEno&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0niwn2pOEno&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

And it's a damn good thing he wasn't married to Lindsay Lohan. :lol:

Hmm. Not sure how many layers Ms. Lohan might offer. Then again, maybe he's just what she needs.

If a man properly worships her I'm sure she'll come around. Poor thing. And just think of the millions of anonymous women in the world who suffer because men have let them down.
:rolleyes:
The guy needs to write for Cosmo.
[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0niwn2pOEno&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0niwn2pOEno&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Cosmo is for women who want to adopt the male sexual pattern - or so I suspect by their blurbs. (12 Delicious Ways to be a Total Slut in the Kitchen!)

This guy would be a better fig leaf for Playboy.

Or anyplace that's in need of a good "awakening coach".

Hindu psychobabble. Maybe Bollywood could make a great chick flick based on his stories.

Any woman is every woman, and every woman is any woman at the same time

Here--I'll make it easy for ya. Just explain that quote.

That quote? I take it to mean a woman's heart is pretty much the same from one to another. And I agree, generally speaking.

He then goes on to describe a woman's heart as the peak of everything, including wisdom. I would say intuition, but okay.

The very essence of every woman's heart is the peak of wisdom, the peak of inspiration, the peak of sexual desirability, the peak of soothing, healing love. The peak of everything. But it's protected, for good reason, by a series of concentric walls.

He does not tell us the reason it is protected, but I would suggest it is self-preservation. He continues, again in the vocabulary of religion:

To move inwardly from one wall to the next requires that you intensify your capacity to devotion, and as you do so, you are rewarded with Grace.

Here is where his "worship" comes in to play, and I can't go that far with him. I'd call it appreciation. Others might say commitment. But here is the key for me:

This is not something you can negotiate verbally with a woman. She doesn't even know consciously how to open those gates herself. They are opened magically and invisibly by the keys of worship.

I would say opened by the love of a man they trust, but yes. True. If a woman isn't comfortable with the man they're with, they will be on constant guard around him. No news there, right?

He writes then about the stages of getting to know a woman and of earning her trust. How many women, after you got to know them well, turned out to be anything like what you thought, or imagined, they would be, when you first met them? or saw them, and decided you wanted to get to know them? For me? Not one.

Then he goes on to talk about the "altar." In our culture, (hell on this board!) there is no shortage of symbols to remind men that women are beautiful. Not sure why he needs that, but whatever. I had an SI desk calendar and a few Marilyn posters.

Then he talks about being complimentary. Wow! Who knew!?

Seriously. It's just a matter of paying attention. Even if you have to keep notes. Notice and remark when a lady has a new hairdo. Nice shoes. A pretty dress. As he says, whatever is appropriate.

As I said. Not new. Not deep.

Last edited:

That quote? I take it to mean a woman's heart is pretty much the same from one to another. And I agree, generally speaking.

He then goes on to describe a woman's heart as the peak of everything, including wisdom. I would say intuition, but okay.

The very essence of every woman's heart is the peak of wisdom, the peak of inspiration, the peak of sexual desirability, the peak of soothing, healing love. The peak of everything. But it's protected, for good reason, by a series of concentric walls.

He does not tell us the reason it is protected, but I would suggest it is self-preservation. He continues, again in the vocabulary of religion:

To move inwardly from one wall to the next requires that you intensify your capacity to devotion, and as you do so, you are rewarded with Grace.

Here is where his "worship" comes in to play, and I can't go that far with him. I'd call it appreciation. Others might say commitment. But here is the key for me:

This is not something you can negotiate verbally with a woman. She doesn't even know consciously how to open those gates herself. They are opened magically and invisibly by the keys of worship.

I would say opened by the love of a man they trust, but yes. True. If a woman isn't comfortable with the man they're with, they will be on constant guard around him. No news there, right?

He writes then about the stages of getting to know a woman and of earning her trust. How many women, after you got to know them well, turned out to be anything like what you thought, or imagined, they would be, when you first met them? or saw them, and decided you wanted to get to know them? For me? Not one.

Then he goes on to talk about the "altar." In our culture, (hell on this board!) there is no shortage of symbols to remind men that women are beautiful. Not sure why he needs that, but whatever. I had an SI desk calendar and a few Marilyn posters.

Seriously. It's just a matter of paying attention. Even if you have to keep notes. Notice and remark when a lady has a new hairdo. Nice shoes. A pretty dress. As he says, whatever is appropriate.

Flattery? While we all get a brief buzz from being told someone likes something about us I think women truly want a bit more and the one size fits all approach has gotta be a bit insulting to the truly unique women in the world.
I suggest The Art of Loving by Erich Fromm or Nature: Man and Woman by Alan Watts as non fiction alternatives.

Love is obviously a one way street and it's up to men to get it right or not get it at all.

Does this guy write romance novels ?

I don't think he's a guy at all.

Women of the feminist bent have been trying to turn men into mirror images of themselves for years now.

Look at what women are doing to so called men these days.

Making them wear pregnancy suits so they can feel like a woman does when she's gravid

Really? What kind of "man" would do that? A sensitive, not afraid to cry, takes longer than a woman to get ready kind of sissy man that's who.

My wife wants a man to make her feel safe. A man who she knows will protect her or die trying. She doesn't want some crybaby, hair moussing sissy.

I love my wife and no one I know doubts it one iota, especially her. But the whole gushy, girly man in touch with his feelings shit makes me sick.

A real man does not gush his feelings in public but rather saves them for the one and only person he trusts with them.

I disagree with the part where every woman's heart is the fountain of wisdom and light. Just as some men can be utter and complete assholes, women can be predatory, controlling, abusive, and opportunistic users. I know some personally who would take the author of that (very nice) dissertation on the female and give him a whole other perspective by chewing him up and spitting him out. Daily. That kind of woman cannot be made a goddess by worship anymore than an abusive male can be made to keep his hands to himself by a woman learning when to "just shut the fuck up."

Forum List

Back