~Why it is Wise to Worship your Woman~

Love is obviously a one way street and it's up to men to get it right or not get it at all.

Does this guy write romance novels ?

Meh

The assholes who treat them bad get all the women, so we'll take that with a grain of salt. ;)

Being an asshole will get you laid a lot, but it won't help you hold onto the one you really want.

Meh

The assholes who treat them bad get all the women, so we'll take that with a grain of salt. ;)

Being an asshole will get you laid a lot, but it won't help you hold onto the one you really want.

Exactly! :clap2:

I don't agree that a woman needs to be put on some kind of pedestal and worshipped (or an altar built? Offerings? The author can't be speaking literally there.) but there is a lot to be said for a man who has an appreciation and understanding of "feminine" and the basic concept of progression laid out in the article. That man's the keeper.

Meh

I don't agree that a woman needs to be put on some kind of pedestal and worshipped (or an altar built? Offerings? The author can't be speaking literally there.) but there is a lot to be said for a man who has an appreciation and understanding of "feminine" and the basic concept of progression laid out in the article. That man's the keeper.
For courting purposes, I get the putting the woman on a pedestal thing. But in an established relationship where it's a 50/50 deal, there's no reason the woman should be on any higher of a pedestal than the man.

Any woman who expects such a thing has insecurity issues.

For courting purposes, I get the putting the woman on a pedestal thing. But in an established relationship where it's a 50/50 deal, there's no reason the woman should be on any higher of a pedestal than the man.

Any woman who expects such a thing has insecurity issues.

I agree 100% there. Like I said, the whole "worship" thing is a bit much. I was talking more about the idea of understanding the progression, what he calls the concentric circles or how ever you want to describe it. An asshole isn't going to get very far or be allowed to stay very long.

I'm not sure you guys who objected to the article are getting the same thing from it that I am. It isn't about inequity in power; it's about trust. This woman can trust this man because he has lowered his defenses and accepted her as she is; he's taken the time to really get to know her.

You can alter the gender in the article and read it the other way, and IMO, it has the same validity.

I'm not sure you guys who objected to the article are getting the same thing from it that I am. It isn't about inequity in power; it's about trust. This woman can trust this man because he has lowered his defenses and accepted her as she is; he's taken the time to really get to know her.

You can alter the gender in the article and read it the other way, and IMO, it has the same validity.

You said it a lot better than I did. :lol:

I think we should worship each other in a relationship. My grandfather worshiped my grandmother, and she worshiped him. He died when she was in her late 50's and she never remarried, there was never anyone else for her.
I watched the movie Up last night, that is what I want my marriage to be like. lol

I think we should worship each other in a relationship. My grandfather worshiped my grandmother, and she worshiped him. He died when she was in her late 50's and she never remarried, there was never anyone else for her.
I watched the movie Up last night, that is what I want my marriage to be like. lol

I love that movie! And I think you're right, that's just about what I'd want too.

A lot better than Cinderella, isn't it? :lol:

Forum List

Back