why it does not bother trump to lie like a rug

It affects us all as it exposes the mental instability of the leader of our nation.

I'm thinking it exposes the mental instability of you progressives, Faun! Seriously...you folks need to wipe the spittle off your chins and just calm down! Trump is your President...he's done wonders with the economy...and if you can't come up with some better candidates than the clown car full that you have now...he's going to be reelected! :26:
LOL

Aww, I struck a nerve with the forum's lying con tool. How adorable.

Lying con tool, I'm not the one telling people my father was born in a different country than the one listed on my own birth certificate.

Than loon would be trump.

I'm calm as a cucumber, Faun! You're the one hyperventilating because Trump thinks his father was born in Germany! I'm still baffled why that matters so much to you. The only thing I can think of is that you've run out of things to try and bring Trump down with and this is just a knee jerk reaction until you Trump haters can concoct something else to try and smear him with!
That you think I'm hyperventilating is a reflection on you, not me. What trump's delusions reveal is that he's not playing with a full deck.

Oh, are we going to do that whole psychological diagnoses thing again? You know...the one that you pathetic losers were doing for most of the year after Trump first won? Trying to declare him "unfit" because some liberal psychologists with zero ethics were willing to say that he was nuts? It didn't work then, Faun and it's not going to work NOW! You say Trump is playing without a full deck? Gee, sure is amazing how much better a job he's doing with the economy than "wunderkind" Barry!
Even a novice can detect a mental disorder from someone who says their father was born in New Jersey, then says repeatedly their father was born in Germany -- all the while, their own birth certificate reads their father was born in the Bronx, NY.

Look.
His plane makes AF1 look like the Beverly Hillbillies truck.
Mar a Lago makes the white house look like a trailer in Gary Indiana.
Does anyone here actually think he gives a damn about anything ?
Nigga won !
He laughs at all the other assholes. OK Gates, OK Jeffy,OK Warren. You have ten times more money than me/ we can ever spend in 20 lifetimes.
Who made it to the leader of the Free World ?
DONNY MOTHERFUCKERS ! Y'all aint shit

I'm thinking it exposes the mental instability of you progressives, Faun! Seriously...you folks need to wipe the spittle off your chins and just calm down! Trump is your President...he's done wonders with the economy...and if you can't come up with some better candidates than the clown car full that you have now...he's going to be reelected! :26:
LOL

Aww, I struck a nerve with the forum's lying con tool. How adorable.

Lying con tool, I'm not the one telling people my father was born in a different country than the one listed on my own birth certificate.

Than loon would be trump.

I'm calm as a cucumber, Faun! You're the one hyperventilating because Trump thinks his father was born in Germany! I'm still baffled why that matters so much to you. The only thing I can think of is that you've run out of things to try and bring Trump down with and this is just a knee jerk reaction until you Trump haters can concoct something else to try and smear him with!
That you think I'm hyperventilating is a reflection on you, not me. What trump's delusions reveal is that he's not playing with a full deck.

Oh, are we going to do that whole psychological diagnoses thing again? You know...the one that you pathetic losers were doing for most of the year after Trump first won? Trying to declare him "unfit" because some liberal psychologists with zero ethics were willing to say that he was nuts? It didn't work then, Faun and it's not going to work NOW! You say Trump is playing without a full deck? Gee, sure is amazing how much better a job he's doing with the economy than "wunderkind" Barry!
Even a novice can detect a mental disorder from someone who says their father was born in New Jersey, then says repeatedly their father was born in Germany -- all the while, their own birth certificate reads their father was born in the Bronx, NY.
That's what you are...isn't it, Faun? A novice? Someone who doesn't know shit about something? I'll take your opinion for what it's worth.
785917.jpeg

WHERE did I make any kind of positive comment on ACA? Hm?

( emilynghiem check this out...)

And while you're on that fool's errand, where did I claim to be "upset"?

Don't sit here and lie, bitch.

I asked the poster where ANYBODY, ANYWHERE, made up a complete fabrication of already-known FACTS, and then did it again, and again, and again. WHY would he do that, in a point that makes no difference? HOW does he continue doing that after he's called on it and shown his own father's birth certificate? And WHAT does it say about mental derangement to waddle around disputing FACTUAL REALITY?

Hm?

Now what would you say if, say, O'bama started walking around tomorrow claiming his father was born in "a very wonderful place in Ireland"? And then did it again, and then did it again, and then did it again? Would you be deflecting to Yabbut posts about shit I've never posted on?

If Obama was giving me the economy that Trump is...he could claim that his father was the King of Siam and I wouldn't care LESS!

You don't get it. The point is not "where his father was born". That cannot possibly be more irrelevant.

The point is that he's deliberately lying about something that everybody KNOWS he's lying about, and then he's doing it again and again.

It's not about the difference between "The Bronx" and "Germany". It's about deliberately conflating them.

WHAT does that say about his grip on reality? Why can't you answer that?

If he's willing to bald-orange-faced lie about something everybody knows to be a lie, what the fuck do you think he's doing with more important stuff?

You're not upset? Dude you've been "upset" for years! It's getting worse. You're obsessing about where Trump's father was born? Who the fuck cares? I want a President who gives me good economic policies. Where Fred Trump was born is so far down on my "care" list as to be laughable. I couldn't care where Obama was born. I couldn't care less if Hillary thinks she's named after Sir Edmund Hillary or if Elizabeth Warren thinks she's part American Indian! I don't care about what politicians SAY...I care about what they DO!

And I just showed you what one is doing. And you're going :lalala:

Look, this is just the latest lie of convenience. We don't have to live on it. Care to explore the lie of claiming never to have posed as "John Miller" and "John Baron", after admitting to it in court? Care to go back to the lie of having won more electoral votes than anybody since Reagan? Or having got more done than anybody since Truman? Or how "would" means "wouldn't"? This well is deep. Pick your poison and explain it.

I'd rather "explore" whether or not he's kept his promises to those who elected him! That's what Trump is DOING! You're worried about things that have zero consequences on how the country runs. Why? Obviously it's because you thought Trump was going to fail and he's succeeding in such fashion that it's driving you and the rest of your progressive friends out of your minds! You keep right on obsessing about what Trump says...I'll judge him by what he's done!

No Doodles, you won't, because what he's done is, in part, to stand in front of audiences and TV cameras and lied through this teeth about --- for just one thing --- where his father was born, which is public information not obscure at all. And you sit there and lap it up because "reality means nothing".

Ignorance is Strength, Winston.

And this lying about where his father was born effects you how exactly? Where Fred Trump was born does mean nothing to me. I'm baffled why it matters so much to you!

You're in a pretty damn pathetic place when you have to pretend not knowing the difference between "Germany" and "The Bronx" --- or more correctly KNOWING the difference and then conflating it ANYWAY --- is not a sign of psychosis and/or dementia, just so you can adhere to your cult leader.

Once again that word is "pathetic". You however may self-delusion it to "astute".

SMGDFH

If Obama was giving me the economy that Trump is...he could claim that his father was the King of Siam and I wouldn't care LESS!

You don't get it. The point is not "where his father was born". That cannot possibly be more irrelevant.

The point is that he's deliberately lying about something that everybody KNOWS he's lying about, and then he's doing it again and again.

It's not about the difference between "The Bronx" and "Germany". It's about deliberately conflating them.

If he's willing to bald-orange-faced lie about something everybody knows to be a lie, what the fuck do you think he's doing with more important stuff?

You're not upset? Dude you've been "upset" for years! It's getting worse. You're obsessing about where Trump's father was born? Who the fuck cares? I want a President who gives me good economic policies. Where Fred Trump was born is so far down on my "care" list as to be laughable. I couldn't care where Obama was born. I couldn't care less if Hillary thinks she's named after Sir Edmund Hillary or if Elizabeth Warren thinks she's part American Indian! I don't care about what politicians SAY...I care about what they DO!

Look, this is just the latest lie of convenience. We don't have to live on it. Care to explore the lie of claiming never to have posed as "John Miller" and "John Baron", after admitting to it in court? Care to go back to the lie of having won more electoral votes than anybody since Reagan? Or having got more done than anybody since Truman? Or how "would" means "wouldn't"? This well is deep. Pick your poison and explain it.

I'd rather "explore" whether or not he's kept his promises to those who elected him! That's what Trump is DOING! You're worried about things that have zero consequences on how the country runs. Why? Obviously it's because you thought Trump was going to fail and he's succeeding in such fashion that it's driving you and the rest of your progressive friends out of your minds! You keep right on obsessing about what Trump says...I'll judge him by what he's done!

No Doodles, you won't, because what he's done is, in part, to stand in front of audiences and TV cameras and lied through this teeth about --- for just one thing --- where his father was born, which is public information not obscure at all. And you sit there and lap it up because "reality means nothing".

And this lying about where his father was born effects you how exactly? Where Fred Trump was born does mean nothing to me. I'm baffled why it matters so much to you!

You're in a pretty damn pathetic place when you have to pretend not knowing the difference between "Germany" and "The Bronx" --- or more correctly KNOWING the difference and then conflating it ANYWAY --- is not a sign of psychosis and/or dementia, just so you can adhere to your cult leader.

Once again that word is "pathetic". You however may self-delusion it to "astute".

SMGDFH
It's not that I don't know the difference between Germany and The Bronx...it's that I don't CARE! Once again...I don't give two shits what a politician SAYS...the only thing that matters to me is what he DOES! Does he grow the economy...does he provide an environment that fosters job growth...does he keep us safe? Where his father was born is so far down on my list of what's important in my life I'd rate it neck and neck with who wins American Idol this season! (Is that still on?)

What's "pathetic" is how you progressives work yourselves into a lather over the dumbest things!

The picture becomes more alarming when we consider that individuals adapt not only to their own dishonesty but also to that of others. Research Harvard professors Francesca Gino and Max Bazerman shows that people are less likely to criticize the unethical actions of others when such behavior increases gradually over time. Politically speaking, this suggests that voters (and perhaps even the president’s own advisors) may desensitize to the president’s falsehoods in the same way that they do to overused perfume, making them less likely to act to correct this pattern of behavior. The absence of sanctions could in turn be interpreted as a “green light” by the president.

so its basically trump is so unethical that lies dont bother him...it should bother the voters
and dont start with obama lied .....deal with the current president the liar in chief

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-s-lying-seems-be-getting-worse-psychology-suggests-there

Face it Tard....

Trump is better at your game than you.....

He just keeps making fools of you......

Damn....

You got to love the man.....

SMGDFH
It's not that I don't know the difference between Germany and The Bronx...it's that I don't CARE! Once again...I don't give two shits what a politician SAYS...the only thing that matters to me is what he DOES! Does he grow the economy...does he provide an environment that fosters job growth...does he keep us safe? Where his father was born is so far down on my list of what's important in my life I'd rate it neck and neck with who wins American Idol this season! (Is that still on?)

What's "pathetic" is how you progressives work yourselves into a lather over the dumbest things!

"Progressives" have been gone for hundred years so thanks for confirming the level of your ignorance, but no, the point is not what the difference is between Germany and the Bronx. The point is the difference between Reality and Dementia. "Germany" and "the Bronx" just happen to be the players in this particular emanation of it. You can't --- CANNOT --- just take a known and recorded fact and unilaterally decide to change it just because in the moment you wish it had been different. Existence doesn't work that way, never did, never will. You have an insane person, literally an insane person, installed as a CEO.

And it's not like this was a one-off. He made this statement, then made it again, then made it again, then made it again. The freak is simply not connected to the world of reality. And to the extent you bury your head in the sand and pretend this didn't happen (and happen again, and happen again, etc) ,you're not either.

SMGDFH

"Progressives" have been gone for hundred years so thanks for confirming the level of your ignorance, but no, the point is not what the difference is between Germany and the Bronx. The point is the difference between Reality and Dementia. "Germany" and "the Bronx" just happen to be the players in this particular emanation of it. You can't --- CANNOT --- just take a known and recorded fact and unilaterally decide to change it just because in the moment you wish it had been different. Existence doesn't work that way, never did, never will. You have an insane person, literally an insane person, installed as a CEO.

And it's not like this was a one-off. He made this statement, then made it again, then made it again, then made it again. The freak is simply not connected to the world of reality. And to the extent you bury your head in the sand and pretend this didn't happen (and happen again, and happen again, etc) ,you're not either.

Progressives are "gone"? Really? You might want to let these folks know they don't exist, Pogo!
Congressional Progressive Caucus : Caucus Members

I've come to the conclusion that Trump loves rattling your progressive cages, Pogo. He makes a statement like that one and 4,000 Trump fact checkers start foaming at the mouth and running around in circles hyperventilating! While you're all doing that, I suspect Donald is sitting in the Oval Office with one eye on CNN and MSNBC, laughing his ass off while he spends his day working on his agenda!

SMGDFH

Progressives are "gone"? Really? You might want to let these folks know they don't exist, Pogo!

Here's where you need to learn the difference between "noun" and "adjective".

HINT NUMBER ONE: In English we don't pluralize an adjective.

I've come to the conclusion that Trump loves rattling your progressive cages, Pogo. He makes a statement like that one and 4,000 Trump fact checkers start foaming at the mouth and running around in circles hyperventilating! While you're all doing that, I suspect Donald is sitting in the Oval Office with one eye on CNN and MSNBC, laughing his ass off while he spends his day working on his agenda!

As already noted, and as you continue readily demonstrate, there is, or seems to be, no limit which y'all self-delusionists will not plumb for the service of the zombified Personality Cult. You're like Moonies.

Y'all sound just like the girl in the old Doors concert banter heard in a live recording:

Jim Morrison: "I don't know if any of you believe in Astrology..."

Girl in audience: "Sagittarius!!"

Morrision: "That's right baby, I am a Saggittarian...."

Girl: "I know!! So am I!!"

Morrison: "... the most philosophical of all the signs..."

Girl: "I know, I know! I am too!!"

Morrison: "But I don't believe in it myself"

Girl (without hesitation): "I know! I don't either!!""

Morrison: "I think it's a bunch of bullshit"

Girl: "I know!! it Is!!"

Fer chrissake get a GRIP on yourself and try to find some self-respect. Y'all are frickin' groupies.

Last edited:

SMGDFH

Here's where you need to learn the difference between "noun" and "adjective".

HINT NUMBER ONE: In English we don't pluralize an adjective.

As already noted, and as you continue readily demonstrate, there is, or seems to be, no limit which y'all self-delusionists will not plumb for the service of the zombified Personality Cult. You're like Moonies.

Y'all sound just like the girl in the old Doors concert banter heard in a live recording:

Jim Morrison: "I don't know if any of you believe in Astrology..."

Girl in audience: "Sagittarius!!"

Morrision: "That's right baby, I am a Saggittarian...."

Girl: "I know!! So am I!!"

Morrison: "... the most philosophical of all the signs..."

Girl: "I know, I know! I am too!!"

Morrison: "But I don't believe in it myself"

Girl (without hesitation): "I know! I don't either!!""

Morrison: "I think it's a bunch of bullshit"

Girl: "I know!! it Is!!"

Fer chrissake get a GRIP on yourself and try to find some self-respect. Y'all are frickin' groupies.

Ah...what was that gibberish? You go from claiming that Progressives haven't existed for a hundred years (yeah...right!) to quoting the Doors in concert? Are you doing drugs this morning, Pogo?

New Topics

Forum List

Back