why israel wants war --- a very good writeup

So, now you guys are inventing Elaborate reasons other than the Fact that Iran has said they would like to Destroy Israel, and are building Nuclear Weapons. What more reason would they need. lol

Cute little opinion piece, but it ignores the primary concern that Israel has regarding a hostile nation having nukes, which is Israel's vulnerability to a first strike.

Simple Geography places a majority of Israel's jewish population near a few major population centers, Tel Aviv, Jerusalem's outskirts, a few others. To decimate (in the classical sense) israel's population would require relatively few weapons. Israels 200 plus warheads at that point would only be worth the retailiatory strike that, while damaging, could probably be absorbed by its enemies with far less damage done to thier own infrastructure. Countries like Iran are larger, and more spread out. There is also the chance a first strike would eliminate the Israeli command and control rendering any response impossible.

This view is basically ignored in the referenced opinion piece.

So, now you guys are inventing Elaborate reasons other than the Fact that Iran has said they would like to Destroy Israel, and are building Nuclear Weapons. What more reason would they need. lol

blu has quoted Mein Kampf on here in the past when he didn't think anyone would notice.

blu has quoted Mein Kampf on here in the past when he didn't think anyone would notice.

more lies by elvis, would love to see a link to such a post

The NUCLEAR OPTION SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM ISRAEL AND IRAN....because they both would use it,Why should the world be in this situation,over a few poxy million people.
Cute little opinion piece, but it ignores the primary concern that Israel has regarding a hostile nation having nukes, which is Israel's vulnerability to a first strike.

Simple Geography places a majority of Israel's jewish population near a few major population centers, Tel Aviv, Jerusalem's outskirts, a few others. To decimate (in the classical sense) israel's population would require relatively few weapons. Israels 200 plus warheads at that point would only be worth the retailiatory strike that, while damaging, could probably be absorbed by its enemies with far less damage done to thier own infrastructure. Countries like Iran are larger, and more spread out. There is also the chance a first strike would eliminate the Israeli command and control rendering any response impossible.

This view is basically ignored in the referenced opinion piece.

more lies by elvis, would love to see a link to such a post

I don't lie. Nice try, Adolf.

Sure people at mad at Israel for not making peace... Kind of difficult to make peace with people who refuse to be peaceful with you.

If Israeli's enemies put down their weapons, there would be no war.
If Israel put down their weapons, there would be no Israel.

Does it mean no international community/UN palistanian-hugging rituals, for there'll be no palistanians to hug?

Israel is quite naturally terrified of a nuclear Iran.

Given the things the current leaders of Iran have said and done about and to Israel, one can hardly blame them.

Now I personally doubt that even with the bomb, Iran is going to attack Israel.

The Iranians don't want to see Terhan turned into a sheet of glass.

So the questions are: Will Israel attack Irans nuclear facilities and Will any other nation allow Israeli jets to cross their airspace?

I suspect the answers are:

Yes, Israel would do that; and

No, but they won't prevent it, they'll protest after the fact.

Nice post editec,but its not a simple as you may believe,because in the last day or so both Russia and China have come out with open support for Irans Nuclear facility.

As I said both Israel and Iran should be disarmed of Nuclear bombs,because they are both MAD enough to use them,its irrelevant the whys and wherefores over this matter between these two,the rest of the world should put their foot down...same with India and Pakistan,also the nutters in North Korea.

This is all BAD KARMA..........steven:cool:
Israel is quite naturally terrified of a nuclear Iran.

Given the things the current leaders of Iran have said and done about and to Israel, one can hardly blame them.

Now I personally doubt that even with the bomb, Iran is going to attack Israel.

The Iranians don't want to see Terhan turned into a sheet of glass.

So the questions are: Will Israel attack Irans nuclear facilities and Will any other nation allow Israeli jets to cross their airspace?

I suspect the answers are:

Yes, Israel would do that; and

No, but they won't prevent it, they'll protest after the fact.

Interesting point of view but remember Israel has Huge Weponary and has the Nuclear Bomb................Arab nations think that Israel could attack them if they wanted to......the best thing to happen is for Israel and the Palestinians to find a peaceful solution,this would disapate most of the rhetoric and problems.steven:cool:
Sure people at mad at Israel for not making peace... Kind of difficult to make peace with people who refuse to be peaceful with you.

If Israeli's enemies put down their weapons, there would be no war.
If Israel put down their weapons, there would be no Israel.

Interesting point of view but remember Israel has Huge Weponary and has the Nuclear Bomb................Arab nations think that Israel could attack them if they wanted to......the best thing to happen is for Israel and the Palestinians to find a peaceful solution,this would disapate most of the rhetoric and problems.
Drivel.

Mauser you really are the biggest IDIOT ON HERE,YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING,ALL YOU COME OUT WITH IS DRIVEL..........how can any normal person dialogue with such an ignoramus as YOU.IDIOT:cool:
Interesting point of view but remember Israel has Huge Weponary and has the Nuclear Bomb................Arab nations think that Israel could attack them if they wanted to......the best thing to happen is for Israel and the Palestinians to find a peaceful solution,this would disapate most of the rhetoric and problems.
Drivel.

Now for the real deal. Many years ago King James edited a script. The script was brought to life in WW2 ( or so your masters tell you). The script must be fulfilled to reach the ultimate goal. First Damascus gets turned to rubble. Then the party begins. You're not invited. You only pay for it. Have fun and remember. Shalom ! ( Goy animals)

As I said both Israel and Iran should be disarmed of Nuclear bombs,because they are both MAD enough to use them,its irrelevant the whys and wherefores over this matter between these two,the rest of the world should put their foot down...same with India and Pakistan,also the nutters in North Korea.

This is all BAD KARMA..........steven:cool

Wow this hurts; But theliq finaly said something I agree with. Take the nukes out of the equation.

Wow this hurts; But theliq finaly said something I agree with. Take the nukes out of the equation.

That says more about you than theliq imo.

Yes, the 500+ Million Arabs would love the 7 million Jews to lose that protection.

Not happening.

That says more about you than theliq imo.

Yes, the 500+ Million Arabs would love the 7 million Jews to lose that protection.

Not happening.
I know the reality is they wont disapear but I just hate nukes allmost as much as I hate terrorists. Besides Israel is strong enough to stand without them if they had to.Israels millitary can whoop the shit out of any turd world arab contry. and if they needed the U.S. allways has plenty floating around in the Med that they could send. Just anything to keep iran from getting one would be worth it. A nuclear Iran only ends badly for everyone.

Forum List

Back