Why Israel Soldiers Shoot Arab Children

ajwps

Nov 7, 2003
Houston, TX
IDF Saves Arab ‘Decoy’ Child

baby_shields.gif

Golani soldiers won special recognition for saving an innocent Arab child who was sent to provoke IDF soldiers into shooting him.

The two Golani soldiers recently were manning a check post near Gush Katif when a 10-year-old boy suddenly ran towards them. Despite fears that the child was carrying explosives, the soldiers did not fire.

"The child fell into the arms of one of the soldiers," said the troops’ officer. "He hugged him to make sure he was not carrying a bomb. The child apparently received a few shekels to run towards the soldiers and provoke them into shooting."

The officer awarded the soldiers a special certificate for keeping an "even head" under pressure.

Arab terrorists have sent dozens of children on life-endangering missions, including suicide bombings, and often use children to smuggle explosives and ammunition. Army officials explain that Palestinian Authority incitement in the school system and on television is one of the prime reasons for the increase in the use of children as terrorists.

A senior officer serving near Gush Katif said, "We have pictures of dozens of episodes where children fire rockets. In other instances, we have seen them used as live shields for terrorists."

Prime Minister Ariel Sharon has said recently that the PA must put a stop to incitement before Israel will renew negotiations. However, Sharon told outgoing U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell that Israel already plans to renew defense arrangements with the PA ahead of its upcoming elections.

Israeli defense sources report that that the PA ignores the involvement of children in provocations and arms smuggling and is not making efforts to stop incitement.

ajwps said:
IDF Saves Arab ‘Decoy’ Child

baby_shields.gif

Golani soldiers won special recognition for saving an innocent Arab child who was sent to provoke IDF soldiers into shooting him.

The two Golani soldiers recently were manning a check post near Gush Katif when a 10-year-old boy suddenly ran towards them. Despite fears that the child was carrying explosives, the soldiers did not fire.

"The child fell into the arms of one of the soldiers," said the troops’ officer. "He hugged him to make sure he was not carrying a bomb. The child apparently received a few shekels to run towards the soldiers and provoke them into shooting."

The officer awarded the soldiers a special certificate for keeping an "even head" under pressure.

Arab terrorists have sent dozens of children on life-endangering missions, including suicide bombings, and often use children to smuggle explosives and ammunition. Army officials explain that Palestinian Authority incitement in the school system and on television is one of the prime reasons for the increase in the use of children as terrorists.

A senior officer serving near Gush Katif said, "We have pictures of dozens of episodes where children fire rockets. In other instances, we have seen them used as live shields for terrorists."

Prime Minister Ariel Sharon has said recently that the PA must put a stop to incitement before Israel will renew negotiations. However, Sharon told outgoing U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell that Israel already plans to renew defense arrangements with the PA ahead of its upcoming elections.

Israeli defense sources report that that the PA ignores the involvement of children in provocations and arms smuggling and is not making efforts to stop incitement.

LOL your propaganda is getting sillier by the minute

(did you draw those pictures yourself?)

dilloduck said:
LOL your propaganda is getting sillier by the minute

(did you draw those pictures yourself?)

Sorry but I failed to post the link to the article you find silly. It seems that you have difficulty in believing any reality that does agree with your concept of those evil Israeli child killing soldiers.

And I didn't draw the picture but took it off of a Islamic terrorist site.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/news.php3?id=72669

Dilloduck

Here's some propaganda for you, Yasser Arafat was a peace loving person who simply wanted some land of his own so he could raise flowers. He really did grow some mean roses before those bastard Israelis blew up his garden and pissed on his gardenias. That's what drove him to his insane use of violence, he was forced into by the Israeli cruelty towards floral arrangements. :cry:

Hey Dillo. Why is it so hard to admit that Israel shows a lot of restraint in face of a hard situation ?! ... well usually they do ... especially when compared to it's Arab counterparts.

DaTroof said:
Hey Dillo. Why is it so hard to admit that Israel shows a lot of restraint in face of a hard situation ?! ... well usually they do ... especially when compared to it's Arab counterparts.

DaTroof don't worry. Dillo knows very well that Israel could wipe out the Arabs within Israel's borders within a day if that was their inclination. Also the fact that if the Arab's had the weaponry, they would not hesitate for a second to destroy Israel.

But in my opinion, the Arabs will be destroyed in their mass but not by Israel or any other man. That is simply IMHO.

DaTroof said:

I know they operate with restraint--I just don't know why. Just a little tired of the "jews all good--arabs all bad" propaganda.

Hey Dillo. I understand completely. Israel is not completely without fault. Israel should have known in 67 that there would be issues regarding trying to oversee millions of Arabs which other Arabs refused to accept back. The seperation should have started right then. I am certain that there where other mistakes like I believe, however, that Israel has exerted a much greater effort in dealing justly with their Arab neighbors than the Arab nations have exerted in dealing with Israel.

More importantly, I think that there is a big logic no-no going on. I have been told a thousand times that the "truth lies somewhere in the middle". Well consider this scenerio. I lie 0%, and my counterpart lies 100%. The truth would lie at about the 50% lie. It's not exactly what's going on with Israel and the Muslim world, but it's not very far off. Have you watched the crap they show on Al Jazeera ?! I would take into consideration the source of your information before weighing it. I know .. Israel lies too. But at least Israel has an open media that allows for open criticism. Can you honestly say that the Arab/Muslim media is a balanced and objective view ?!

Plus, you mention Jews "all good", Arabs "all bad". Of course not all Jews are good. Of course not all Arabs bad. If you are looking for 100%s, you are in the wrong part of the world. Lets say only 5% of Muslim Arabs believe in sending Israel into the sea ... that's still millions of people ... and it's not 5%. You are looking for black and white in the land of gray.

DaTroof said:
Plus, you mention Jews "all good", Arabs "all bad". Of course not all Jews are good. Of course not all Arabs bad. If you are looking for 100%s, you are in the wrong part of the world. Lets say only 5% of Muslim Arabs believe in sending Israel into the sea ... that's still millions of people ... and it's not 5%. You are looking for black and white in the land of gray.
Quite the opposite---I'm looking for some gray where both sides claim black and white. Israel may allow for open criticism but any one who does IMMEDIATELY gets the anti-semite label.

dilloduck said:
Quite the opposite---I'm looking for some gray where both sides claim black and white. Israel may allow for open criticism but any one who does IMMEDIATELY gets the anti-semite label.

Let's see if we can find that GRAY ZONE in former wars where both sides are equally guilty of being only partly good or bad.

In WW2, the allies were as guilty as the Japanese and Germans. Therefore any criticism of the axis powers was being anti-facist or criticism of the allies should have been condemned as anti-anglophile.

Gee that makes sense.

Forum List

Back