Why Israel Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen statistics from various internet websites from the late 1800's, and early 1900's census's and all prove that Arab Muslims were dominant.

Speaking of Israeli Zionist lies.........
Did you find one listing any Arab government of the region?

There were Arabs living there, they were long without an Arab government because of Ottoman Turkish rule over the region.

But, very few Turks, or Jews were living there at the time.

It was mostly Arab Muslim, followed by Arab Christians.

You'll even throw Arab Christians under the bus, that's how desperate you are.
Even if true, racism is never justified.

Indians can’t murder whites, whites can’t murder blacks just because who immigrated here first.

So, why have Israelis killed Palestinians, and stole their land?

That's actually far worse than racism.
What government did the Jews overthrow, boxboy?

The Nakba is real, as are the conman Zionists, Israelis and their desperate lies to support their Imperial theft of Palestine.

If Israel's Iron Dome is so effective, then shelling schools, hospitals, and powerplants is clearly overkill.
Which the 2014 conflict was overkill on Israel's part.
Defending targeting civilians and using civilians as human shields, how leftist of you.

there is nothing "leftist" about it.... it's a jew-hating thing.... you know, like kkk and neo-Nazi types. I know that you instinctively knee jerk to "leftist", but it takes what could be a decent point and makes it absurd

you're welcome
Left/Nazi/KKK. All fascists.

Fascists understand the top Capitalists are against patriotism, as they put profits first, rather than the nation first.
Conservatives don't seem to get this, they appease the problems they see.
Good lil fascist.

Israel actually behaves more like Nazi Germany than any European country of today.

The Nazis also created walls with live fire against tress-passers in their Warsaw Ghetto by the Nazis, much like the Buffer Zone at Gaza by Israel

Did you find one listing any Arab government of the region?

There were Arabs living there, they were long without an Arab government because of Ottoman Turkish rule over the region.

Indians can’t murder whites, whites can’t murder blacks just because who immigrated here first.

The Nakba is real, as are the conman Zionists, Israelis and their desperate lies to support their Imperial theft of Palestine.
I’m sorry but you still haven’t told us which government the Jews overthrew.

UNPC.

UNPC.
Ah, and who was the head of UNPC?

The Palestinians lived on those lands, it's just another Israeli / Jewish manipulation to act like Palestinians didn't exist, just to try to appease their imperial claims on the lands they wish to colonize for Israel.

UNPC.
The United Nation, but they always wimp out when it comes to Palestine.

UNPC.
The United Nation, but they always wimp out when it comes to Palestine.
Last I checked the UN did not exist 3,500 years ago.

Defending targeting civilians and using civilians as human shields, how leftist of you.

there is nothing "leftist" about it.... it's a jew-hating thing.... you know, like kkk and neo-Nazi types. I know that you instinctively knee jerk to "leftist", but it takes what could be a decent point and makes it absurd

you're welcome

Fascists understand the top Capitalists are against patriotism, as they put profits first, rather than the nation first.
Good lil fascist.

Israel actually behaves more like Nazi Germany than any European country of today.

The Nazis also created walls with live fire against tress-passers in their Warsaw Ghetto by the Nazis, much like the Buffer Zone at Gaza by Israel

The Warsaw ghetto uprising was crushed. Jordan expelled Palestinians, as did Syria. Why does Israel cease to exist because of Arab decisions?

The Palestinians lived on those lands, it's just another Israeli / Jewish manipulation to act like Palestinians didn't exist, just to try to appease their imperial claims on the lands they wish to colonize for Israel.
Israeli / Jewish manipulation to act like Palestinians didn't exist,
The Zionists knew that the Palestinians existed but they were "lesser people" who didn't matter. The same view they have today.

NO the Palestinians did NOT live there or own the land. On his trip abroad, Samuel Clemens saw 1 person there. One. A nomad passing through.
The land that was given to Israel belonged to Britain. Not Arabs.
Stop pretending there were people there. There was not.

Last edited:

you're welcome

Good lil fascist.

The Warsaw ghetto uprising was crushed. Jordan expelled Palestinians, as did Syria. Why does Israel cease to exist because of Arab decisions?

it doesn't. that's why the anti-semite terrorist supporters are so cranky and need to make up stuff all the time

Thread is closed. Was going WAY off the scope of the OP.. Folks in this forum need to know that we are TOTALLY serious about "topic control". All of the simple USMB rules are designed to keep threads on topic. NOT to control WHAT is discussed, but WHERE AND HOW it is discussed. If it's not the topic of the OP -- it's illegal. There's a thread for what you want to want to say.. Probably a dozen. Find it. Put it there. Or start a new one with a LIMITED SPECIFIC topic of discussion..

Whole purpose is to make each thread DIFFERENT and readable. Not gonna do running gang wars in the I/P forum over thousands of years of history in each thread.. Stay on the SPECIFIC topic or get warned and thread banned..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back