Why Israel is Great and its Neighbors Aren't

Check this out.

Jillian said:
People who take the position that it should allow itself to be destroyed because of the higher birthrates of Palestinians are either unattuned to what the ultimate result of that would be or want the destruction of Israel as a Jewish state.

change to (note bolded):

newversion said:
People who take the position that The United States allow itself to be destroyed because of the higher birthrates of Hispanics are either unattuned to what the ultimate result of that would be or want the destruction of The United States.

SarnDuro said:
By the time America was founded as a country, we put religious protection into the rules because it was a cardinal value. (It was not a cardinal value of most of the original colonists back in the 1600's.) In practice, this protection varied a bit because the government has often been willingly selective in the rights it enforces.

None of which has anything to do with worldwide Jewry. Maybe if they'd been allowed refuge in America during the 30's and 40's things would have gone differently, but they weren't. Immigration kept a strict control on the number of European Jews allowed into America. Israel doesn't exist to protect the rights of American Jews. It exists to protect the rights of all Jews. Within the lifetime memory of quite a few living Jews the entire world failed to help them prevent their own extinction. Within even more recent memory anti-Semitism is alive and well in many quarters of the world, including our own. So it's not at all unreasonable that they would desire at least one country where they are not slaughtered, and not barely tolerated, but actually welcomed and allowed to be who they are. Perhaps someday the idea of a Jewish state will be anachronistic and laughable, but that day is far away from here and now.

So jews are allowed an ethnicity based homestate, but no one else is. Is that your final answer?

regis_philbin.jpg

rtwngAvngr said:
So jews are allowed an ethnicity based homestate, but no one else is. Is that your final answer?

More twisting than Chubby Checker. Where did SarnDuro say that no-one else is allowed a homestate? Where? Damned if I can see it. All I saw was a well reasoned response.

Diuretic said:
More twisting than Chubby Checker. Where did SarnDuro say that no-one else is allowed a homestate? Where? Damned if I can see it. All I saw was a well reasoned response.

Your obsession with me is cute!

Obsession no. Annoyance yes. I don't mind someone that will take a line and stick with it but your continual twisting of other people's arguments, your misrepresentations of them and your tendency towards using sophomoric one-liner humour is annoying.

Too much Limbaugh. Try listening to music for a change.

SarnDuro said:
It's not only not my final answer, it's not my answer at all. Any group that's had the history of being kicked around, murdered, beaten, robbed, and scapegoated the way Jews have been for the last few millennia should be allowed at least one place where they can be secure. But as the topic is Israel, that's the example I've focused on in this thread.

Do whites have the right to live in a nation without racial quotas in many institutions designed to make those institutions less white?

SarnDuro said:
You could have parsed that sentence down to make it easier to read. If the topic is affirmative action, then the answer is yes. Several decades ago, the answer was no, and for the same sort of reason I mentioned for Jews and Israel. There may likewise come a day when a Jewish state is an anachronism (didn't I already say this?), just as there is a day, today, when affirmative action is an anachronism. But that day isn't here.

Yet affirmative actions is still in place, and whiteness studies in universities is still ongoing, teaching whites to feel shame, and teaching other races to shame whites. ALL The other "ethnicity based" studies pograms teach pride for those groups and encourages them to shame whites. So all I see is institutionalized discrimination against whites, and full bore racial propagandizing going on in our universities. Public opinion and even elite institutional opinion is being manipulated along racial lines and AGAINST white people. I think we may need our own nation one day. Just as the Reconquistas want a Republica del Norte.

http://www.aztlan.net/homeland.htm

A University of New Mexico Chicano Studies professor predicts a new, sovereign Hispanic nation within the century, taking in the Southwest and several northern states of Mexico.

Charles Truxillo suggests the “Republica del Norte,” the Republic of the North, is “an inevitability.”

He envisions it encompassing all of California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas and southern Colorado, plus the northern tier of Mexican states: Baja California, Sonora, Chihuahua, Coahuila, Nuevo León and Tamaulipas.

Along both sides of the U.S.-Mexico border “there is a growing fusion, a reviving of connections,” Truxillo said. “Southwest Chicanos and Norteño Mexicanos are becoming one people again.”

Truxillo, 47, has said the new country should be brought into being “by any means necessary,” but recently said it was unlikely to be formed by civil war. Instead, its creation will be accomplished by the electoral pressure of the future majority Hispanic population in the region, he said.

SarnDuro said:
I somehow doubt that a few college courses are in any league with pogroms, the Holocaust, slavery, Jim Crow, etc. And I realize that I'm new here, but I have to doubt you really believe we need a white nation as a result of these whiteness studies classes or the presence of La Raza or MEChA at the University of New Mexico. If I'm wrong, however, please let me know. I need to learn who's who around here, and who to take seriously.

Sure. Downplay it. Nothing to see here. Move along. These courses are teaching racism. It's just anti white so it's ok with you.

SarnDuro said:
Yep, loopy college classes are equivalent to genocide. Sure. And racism against whites is just peachy with me. Yes-sir-ee. I think I've got a clear picture now.

In any case, this is supposed to be about Israel and its scummy neighbors.

Do you have a clear picture? I don't think you do.

SarnDuro said:
I somehow doubt that a few college courses are in any league with pogroms, the Holocaust, slavery, Jim Crow, etc. And I realize that I'm new here, but I have to doubt you really believe we need a white nation as a result of these whiteness studies classes or the presence of La Raza or MEChA at the University of New Mexico. If I'm wrong, however, please let me know. I need to learn who's who around here, and who to take seriously.

Propaganda and ignorance were an intergral part of
pogroms, the Holocaust, slavery, Jim Crow, etc

But what the hell---as long as it's not about Jews anymore who cares?
Let the "educational" systems teach lies and discrimination.

SarnDuro said:
Quite the contrary. That's a perfectly valid topic. If you like it so much, start your own thread about it. I still maintain correctly that you can't compare a damn genocide with an ueber-PC college class.

Oh ya--this is about why Israel is so great. Could it be because of the billions of dollars it gets in aid ? Could it be because they are a religious state? Could it be because they keep thier govenment ethnically dominated?

Forum List

Back