Why isn't Trump taking active measures to prevent 2018 election meddling?

...and still no Russian connection

I still can't believe they're so completely focused on Russia that they're ignoring other nations with advanced cyber capabilities that would really like to influence our elections, like China.
Do you have evidence that China played a role?
Does anyone? Of course not.

Read the indictments. They're very clear about who and what was done.

I have it on good authority that DJT personally, spends 24/7 monitoring the internet for suspicious Russian activity!

Quigley's election security amendment would have extended funding for a state grant program overseen by the federal Election Assistance Commission. Congress approved $380 million in the current budget for the program, which is intended to help states strengthen election systems from hacking and other cyberattacks.
Democrats want to approve a similar amount through 2019, but Republicans say money from the current program is still available to states and new spending is not needed.

House Rules Committee Chairman Pete Sessions, R-Texas, said Congress has already spent more than $3.5 billion on election security since the contested 2000 election. States still have money left from the current $380 million appropriation, and lawmakers have not been made aware of any new requests for more money as the November midterm elections approach, he said.
Republicans Block Bid to Extend Election Security Grants

There is this.

Here is my guess: He welcomes help from all sources, domestic and foreign, to help elect and re-elect pro-Trump candidates who will protect his presidency. What do you think?

Trump has done nothing to stop Russia from meddling in the 2018 midterms

Trump Has Not Asked Us To Stop Russian Election Meddling, Intelligence Chiefs Testify

White House Eliminates Cybersecurity Coordinator Role

Absolutely great question. If now, Trump ADMITS that Russia was and is meddling in our elections....to the point where he has the audacity to accuse President Obama for "doing nothing" (which is untrue, by the way)....the obvious question then is WHAT HAS TRUMP DONE SINCE 2016 to assure it doesn't happen again?

Or...did he misspeak again?!:20:

What exactly did Obama do after he scolded Trump and said it was impossible to effect our election? You do remember that, correct?

How are we going to stop Chinese hackers this time around?

Try again goober.
Fact Check: Did The Obama Administration Respond To Election Interference By Russia?

Second, why are you talking about Obama when Trump has been the POTUS for the last 1 1/2 years? Shouldn't Trump be the guy dealing with it now? Or, is passing corporate welfare more important?

Oh, I get it. NOW it's a big deal. When Obama said it was impossible it wasn't. Only now.

Hey right wing dingbats: Any Trump supporter want to delve into how Trump's $1.5 trillion corporate welfare giveaway from last year has NOT translated into wage growth for the average person?
Workers’ wages fall after passage of GOP tax cuts

Wages grew FASTER under Barack Obama:

2015 Wages increased 2.6%
2016 Wages increased 1.7%
2017 Wages increased 0.5%
(tax cut passed)
2018 Wages DECREASED 0.1%

Gee, you mean to tell me that Trump and Republicans lied about 'trickle down economics' (again)....you mean corporate welfare does NOT translate to higher wages? We're SHOCKED? No we aren't.....

Good news? We at least exploded the deficit to get lower wages, right?! YIPPEE????????????????????????????????

More "great news"....Trump's trade war is causing inflation and job losses in the country. I guess we're seeing the brilliant financial "genius" of a guy who went bankrupt 6 times.

What does that have to do with anything?

...and still no Russian connection

I still can't believe they're so completely focused on Russia that they're ignoring other nations with advanced cyber capabilities that would really like to influence our elections, like China.
Do you have evidence that China played a role?
Does anyone? Of course not.

Read the indictments. They're very clear about who and what was done.

Let's just say I'd be extremely surprised if Russia was the only player in the game. Naturally, they're all amateurs. We use bombs and bullets to influence other countrys' leaderships.

Let me explain, if there’s no evidence to what the Russian’s actually did in 2016. Without evidence, what do they look for? So you’re saying mueller holding onto evidence threatens our democracy? I agree! Thanks

The OP'er is gearing up to claim Russia influenced the 2018 elections if Democrats fail to take the House...

This will be the left message until they win a National Election and it is boring.

What the left is saying fake ads along with Wikileaks sunk Clinton while not understanding Clinton was pathetic as a candidate.

Now it will be Trump fault if Democrats fail because in the left eye they can never see their failure...

Here is my guess: He welcomes help from all sources, domestic and foreign, to help elect and re-elect pro-Trump candidates who will protect his presidency. What do you think?

Trump Has Not Asked Us To Stop Russian Election Meddling, Intelligence Chiefs Testify

Out of curiosity, what exactly do you think the President's job is in regards to "protecting elections from meddling"?

Lol
Snopes is an extremist left wing fanboy site. Fuck face

Of course it is.....any website that deals with real facts/evidence/explanation is considered "left wing". Facts have liberal bias......
Fact-Checking Snopes: Website’s Political ‘Fact-Checker’ Is Just A Failed Liberal Blogger

Great! More character assassination from the Daily Caller.
People that believe snopes are fucked in the head... fact

You ain't the spokesmodel for "people", and that's a fact.

Here you go:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/russia-paid-donald-trump-millions-of-dollars/

CLAIM
ABC News has reported that Donald Trump received millions of dollars from Russia.

RATING
Mostly False

They say ABC's claim is mostly false. Fucked in the head?

BTW, the Daily Caller isn't reliable.
Snopes is 100% false

He already has, dufus.

What measures has he taken? His intel chiefs have stated under oath that they've been given no direction. None.

Why should people have to be directed to do their freaking jobs? If they need to be told the wrong people are in the position.

Exactly. That's why no workplace ever has a boss.

Trump has directed DHS to provide expertise, threat assessments and training to States and localities on cyber security. What I can't understand is the low participation rates. Why wouldn't State election officials want outside help to identify their vulnerabilities?

Out of curiosity, what exactly do you think the President's job is in regards to "protecting elections from meddling"?

He's supposed to make sure democrats win...

He's supposed to make sure democrats win...

I guess so.

Last time I checked, we had people whose specific jobs involved making sure elections run smoothly, fairly, and legally . . . and the President wasn't actually one of them.

I'm always a little flabbergasted by people who believe the President is a one-man federal government.

Of course it is.....any website that deals with real facts/evidence/explanation is considered "left wing". Facts have liberal bias......
Fact-Checking Snopes: Website’s Political ‘Fact-Checker’ Is Just A Failed Liberal Blogger

Great! More character assassination from the Daily Caller.
People that believe snopes are fucked in the head... fact

You ain't the spokesmodel for "people", and that's a fact.

Here you go:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/russia-paid-donald-trump-millions-of-dollars/

CLAIM
ABC News has reported that Donald Trump received millions of dollars from Russia.

RATING
Mostly False

They say ABC's claim is mostly false. Fucked in the head?

BTW, the Daily Caller isn't reliable.
Snopes is 100% false

Then you believe Trump took millions from Russia, even though Snopes said that was false.

There's a good boy.

Last time I checked, we had people whose specific jobs involved making sure elections run smoothly, fairly, and legally . . . and the President wasn't actually one of them.
Of course he is..
He is the top executive, in charge of enforcing our laws and protecting our democracy. What a bunch of overwrought garbage....you Trumpkins will say ANYTHING

Obama and Hillary both claimed that it's impossible to cheat or for anyone to meddle in elections. I take it they and others have flip flopped yet again.

Looks like the only thing we can do is insist on voter ID to keep those Russians away from the polls. And it would help if the liberal media stopped with the fake news and vicious attacks. People who listen to them might change their minds about voting for someone. Well, that's what Hillary claimed.

The FBI and other agencies don't need direct orders to do their jobs. They are setting it up to make it look like Trump wants meddling and then they will claim that after the election if Dems get their asses handed to them. If they win, they'll say there was no meddling.

If illegal aliens voted for Repubs, we wouldn't have very many here, let alone voting. There is your election meddling. Encouraging illegals to vote and counting the nearly 20 million of them in the census allow sanctuary states to get more electoral votes. That is outright cheating by the left.

What do you expect Trump to do? Don't you trust the CIA, FBI and other agencies to do the jobs they are supposed to do? Not that the FBI has earned anyone's trust. If foreign governments meddle the way Obama did with others, do you guys want to go to war with them or what?

Funny. Tell that to the intel chiefs who have testified under oath that meddling took place in 2016 and is taking place now.

180213135307-02-intel-chiefs-0213-full-169.jpg

They testified in 2016, and you'll never guess who was president at the time. Here maybe this will help.
obama tells russia to cut it out - Bing video

Obama and Hillary both claimed that it's impossible to cheat or for anyone to meddle in elections. I take it they and others have flip flopped yet again.

Looks like the only thing we can do is insist on voter ID to keep those Russians away from the polls. And it would help if the liberal media stopped with the fake news and vicious attacks. People who listen to them might change their minds about voting for someone. Well, that's what Hillary claimed.

The FBI and other agencies don't need direct orders to do their jobs. They are setting it up to make it look like Trump wants meddling and then they will claim that after the election if Dems get their asses handed to them. If they win, they'll say there was no meddling.

If illegal aliens voted for Repubs, we wouldn't have very many here, let alone voting. There is your election meddling. Encouraging illegals to vote and counting the nearly 20 million of them in the census allow sanctuary states to get more electoral votes. That is outright cheating by the left.

What do you expect Trump to do? Don't you trust the CIA, FBI and other agencies to do the jobs they are supposed to do? Not that the FBI has earned anyone's trust. If foreign governments meddle the way Obama did with others, do you guys want to go to war with them or what?

Funny. Tell that to the intel chiefs who have testified under oath that meddling took place in 2016 and is taking place now.

180213135307-02-intel-chiefs-0213-full-169.jpg

They testified in 2016, and you'll never guess who was president at the time. Here maybe this will help.
obama tells russia to cut it out - Bing video
Wow, seems like Obama looks like he has big, brass balls, when compared to the bootlicker Trump. thanks for posting it.

Of course he is..
He is the top executive, in charge of enforcing our laws and protecting our democracy. What a bunch of overwrought garbage....you Trumpkins will say ANYTHING

"You Trumpkins . . . who didn't vote for him, and rarely have anything nice to say about him, but MUST be huge fans, because you disagree with me, and that's the only reason to do that!"

You must run into doors a lot.

Forum List

Back