Why isn't Trump taking active measures to prevent 2018 election meddling?

Here is my guess: He welcomes help from all sources, domestic and foreign, to help elect and re-elect pro-Trump candidates who will protect his presidency. What do you think?

Trump has done nothing to stop Russia from meddling in the 2018 midterms

Trump Has Not Asked Us To Stop Russian Election Meddling, Intelligence Chiefs Testify

White House Eliminates Cybersecurity Coordinator Role

Absolutely great question. If now, Trump ADMITS that Russia was and is meddling in our elections....to the point where he has the audacity to accuse President Obama for "doing nothing" (which is untrue, by the way)....the obvious question then is WHAT HAS TRUMP DONE SINCE 2016 to assure it doesn't happen again?

Or...did he misspeak again?!:20:

What exactly did Obama do after he scolded Trump and said it was impossible to effect our election? You do remember that, correct?

How are we going to stop Chinese hackers this time around?

Try again goober.
Fact Check: Did The Obama Administration Respond To Election Interference By Russia?

Second, why are you talking about Obama when Trump has been the POTUS for the last 1 1/2 years? Shouldn't Trump be the guy dealing with it now? Or, is passing corporate welfare more important?
did you read your article?

"MARTIN: The assumption in what President Trump is saying is that President Obama took no action after learning that the Russians were interfering in the election. Is that the case?

EWING: No, that's not quite correct. The Obama administration had a great deal of internal debate in real time in 2016 about how to respond - whether they should do so publicly or privately. Ultimately, President Obama did so privately with the Russian president Vladimir Putin. He took him aside at an international summit and said, please stop interfering in our election - to no effect."

well when your last "aside" was saying "let me get elected again before i do what you want" didn't stop putin, if they were really doing anything that is.

this humdinger also -

"
EWING: Ultimately, President Obama's administration did take some action against the Russians. So in December of 2016 and January of 2017, there were some punitive measures the United States imposed. The Russian "diplomats," quote-unquote, were ejected from the United States. Their facilities in the United States were closed that they used to spy from New York and Maryland. And there were economic measures that the United States has taken, both under Obama and Trump, in retaliation for this election interference.

The view from critics on the outside was that it might have done more. There might have been cyberattacks - for example, the United States could have launched against the Russians to give back the Russians a taste of their own medicine. Ultimately, the Obama administration decided not to do that because the United States itself is so vulnerable to cyberattacks. And if you get into a cycle of escalation with the Russians, in this view, the United States is going to be the loser there because of how many more vulnerabilities we have as compared with how many they have."

ie - they're better than we are and we can't stop 'em.

so - great proof obama did something.

So....you ARE upset that Trump hasn't done anything for these 1 1/2 years?

Here is my guess: He welcomes help from all sources, domestic and foreign, to help elect and re-elect pro-Trump candidates who will protect his presidency. What do you think?

Trump Has Not Asked Us To Stop Russian Election Meddling, Intelligence Chiefs Testify

Absolutely great question. If now, Trump ADMITS that Russia was and is meddling in our elections....to the point where he has the audacity to accuse President Obama for "doing nothing" (which is untrue, by the way)....the obvious question then is WHAT HAS TRUMP DONE SINCE 2016 to assure it doesn't happen again?

lol the Dirty Democrats are sooo damned desperate

THAT is the best you can come up with? You realize, you don't HAVE to post anything, right?

Ah well, more evidence supporting the fact that Trump was right about one thing....his supporters are the dumbest imbeciles in the country.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/donald-trump-fifth-avenue-comment/

The Dems are clinging to Trump's farts in desperation to find any dirt on him LMAO

Obama was/is a fuck up

Obama and Hillary both claimed that it's impossible to cheat or for anyone to meddle in elections. I take it they and others have flip flopped yet again.

Looks like the only thing we can do is insist on voter ID to keep those Russians away from the polls. And it would help if the liberal media stopped with the fake news and vicious attacks. People who listen to them might change their minds about voting for someone. Well, that's what Hillary claimed.

The FBI and other agencies don't need direct orders to do their jobs. They are setting it up to make it look like Trump wants meddling and then they will claim that after the election if Dems get their asses handed to them. If they win, they'll say there was no meddling.

If illegal aliens voted for Repubs, we wouldn't have very many here, let alone voting. There is your election meddling. Encouraging illegals to vote and counting the nearly 20 million of them in the census allow sanctuary states to get more electoral votes. That is outright cheating by the left.

What do you expect Trump to do? Don't you trust the CIA, FBI and other agencies to do the jobs they are supposed to do? Not that the FBI has earned anyone's trust. If foreign governments meddle the way Obama did with others, do you guys want to go to war with them or what?

Sorry dimwit....the right wing has been trying the "illegals voting for Democrats" thing for years. Has never been proven....as a matter of fact, it has been DISPROVEN countless times. Heck....this was DISPROVEN back when Bush was President.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/illegal-immigrants-2008-election/

Myth of Voter Fraud

Now we HAVE unanimous consent that Russians have ACTUALLY been meddling in our elections....and now you don't care? Gee, I wonder why?

Shouldn't be a surprise that right wing groups like the NRA are infiltrated with Russian agents.
Lol
Snopes is an extremist left wing fanboy site. Fuck face

Why didn't Obama when his administration had credible information that it was actively happening?

Obama and Hillary both claimed that it's impossible to cheat or for anyone to meddle in elections. I take it they and others have flip flopped yet again.

Looks like the only thing we can do is insist on voter ID to keep those Russians away from the polls. And it would help if the liberal media stopped with the fake news and vicious attacks. People who listen to them might change their minds about voting for someone. Well, that's what Hillary claimed.

The FBI and other agencies don't need direct orders to do their jobs. They are setting it up to make it look like Trump wants meddling and then they will claim that after the election if Dems get their asses handed to them. If they win, they'll say there was no meddling.

If illegal aliens voted for Repubs, we wouldn't have very many here, let alone voting. There is your election meddling. Encouraging illegals to vote and counting the nearly 20 million of them in the census allow sanctuary states to get more electoral votes. That is outright cheating by the left.

What do you expect Trump to do? Don't you trust the CIA, FBI and other agencies to do the jobs they are supposed to do? Not that the FBI has earned anyone's trust. If foreign governments meddle the way Obama did with others, do you guys want to go to war with them or what?

Sorry dimwit....the right wing has been trying the "illegals voting for Democrats" thing for years. Has never been proven....as a matter of fact, it has been DISPROVEN countless times. Heck....this was DISPROVEN back when Bush was President.

Myth of Voter Fraud

Now we HAVE unanimous consent that Russians have ACTUALLY been meddling in our elections....and now you don't care? Gee, I wonder why?

Shouldn't be a surprise that right wing groups like the NRA are infiltrated with Russian agents.
Lol

Of course it is.....any website that deals with real facts/evidence/explanation is considered "left wing". Facts have liberal bias......

Myth of Voter Fraud

Lol

Of course it is.....any website that deals with real facts/evidence/explanation is considered "left wing". Facts have liberal bias......
Fact-Checking Snopes: Website’s Political ‘Fact-Checker’ Is Just A Failed Liberal Blogger

Hey right wing dingbats: Any Trump supporter want to delve into how Trump's $1.5 trillion corporate welfare giveaway from last year has NOT translated into wage growth for the average person?
Workers’ wages fall after passage of GOP tax cuts

Wages grew FASTER under Barack Obama:

2015 Wages increased 2.6%
2016 Wages increased 1.7%
2017 Wages increased 0.5%
(tax cut passed)
2018 Wages DECREASED 0.1%

Gee, you mean to tell me that Trump and Republicans lied about 'trickle down economics' (again)....you mean corporate welfare does NOT translate to higher wages? We're SHOCKED? No we aren't.....

Good news? We at least exploded the deficit to get lower wages, right?! YIPPEE????????????????????????????????

More "great news"....Trump's trade war is causing inflation and job losses in the country. I guess we're seeing the brilliant financial "genius" of a guy who went bankrupt 6 times.

Myth of Voter Fraud

Lol

Fact-Checking Snopes: Website’s Political ‘Fact-Checker’ Is Just A Failed Liberal Blogger

Great! More character assassination from the Daily Caller.

Hey right wing dingbats: Any Trump supporter want to delve into how Trump's $1.5 trillion corporate welfare giveaway from last year has NOT translated into wage growth for the average person?

(tax cut passed)

Gee, you mean to tell me that Trump and Republicans lied about 'trickle down economics' (again)....you mean corporate welfare does NOT translate to higher wages? We're SHOCKED? No we aren't.....

Good news? We at least exploded the deficit to get lower wages, right?! YIPPEE????????????????????????????????

More "great news"....Trump's trade war is causing inflation and job losses in the country. I guess we're seeing the brilliant financial "genius" of a guy who went bankrupt 6 times.

And that doesn't even include the times his siblings, or dad, bailed him out with million$.

(tax cut passed)

And that doesn't even include the times his siblings, or dad, bailed him out with million$.

I know this was off-topic...but, the Trump cult of cowards avoid it everywhere else.

Myth of Voter Fraud

Lol

People that believe snopes are fucked in the head... fact

Myth of Voter Fraud

Lol

People that believe snopes are fucked in the head... fact

You ain't the spokesmodel for "people", and that's a fact.

Here you go:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/russia-paid-donald-trump-millions-of-dollars/

CLAIM
ABC News has reported that Donald Trump received millions of dollars from Russia.

RATING
Mostly False

They say ABC's claim is mostly false. Fucked in the head?

BTW, the Daily Caller isn't reliable.

I haven't seen a Fact-checker yet that Righties will accept. Is there one? Or is relentless opposition to facts a feature of the Right?

How can he control the DNC and Hillary from being corrupt ?

So......the answer is nothing. GOT IT!

What are you one of the three monkeys?

If Hillary and the DNC had morals and we're decent human beings, their would be no problem

No?

Only a libtards like you would play the victim when caught with your hands in the cookie jar.

Myth of Voter Fraud

If that was true why don't the States release their voting records to the feds, what are they hiding?

And yes illegals do vote...so your fact check link is bullshit

It's happening all over the blue States

Non-citizens legally register to vote in San Francisco school elections

Non-citizens legally register to vote in San Francisco school elections
BY DON SWEENEY

July 18, 2018 10:38 AM

San Francisco began registering non-citizens, including undocumented immigrants, to register to vote Monday in the November election for the city school board, reported The San Francisco Chronicle.

The move follows passage of a 2016 ballot measure by San Francisco voters opening school elections to non-citizens who are over the age of 18, city residents and have children under age 19, reported the publication.

We want to give immigrants theright to vote,” Norman Yee, also a county supervisor, told KGO.

Forum List

Back