Why isn't Trump taking active measures to prevent 2018 election meddling?

Here is my guess: He welcomes help from all sources, domestic and foreign, to help elect and re-elect pro-Trump candidates who will protect his presidency. What do you think?

Trump has done nothing to stop Russia from meddling in the 2018 midterms

Trump Has Not Asked Us To Stop Russian Election Meddling, Intelligence Chiefs Testify

White House Eliminates Cybersecurity Coordinator Role

Obama and Hillary both claimed that it's impossible to cheat or for anyone to meddle in elections. I take it they and others have flip flopped yet again.

Looks like the only thing we can do is insist on voter ID to keep those Russians away from the polls. And it would help if the liberal media stopped with the fake news and vicious attacks. People who listen to them might change their minds about voting for someone. Well, that's what Hillary claimed.

The FBI and other agencies don't need direct orders to do their jobs. They are setting it up to make it look like Trump wants meddling and then they will claim that after the election if Dems get their asses handed to them. If they win, they'll say there was no meddling.

If illegal aliens voted for Repubs, we wouldn't have very many here, let alone voting. There is your election meddling. Encouraging illegals to vote and counting the nearly 20 million of them in the census allow sanctuary states to get more electoral votes. That is outright cheating by the left.

What do you expect Trump to do? Don't you trust the CIA, FBI and other agencies to do the jobs they are supposed to do? Not that the FBI has earned anyone's trust. If foreign governments meddle the way Obama did with others, do you guys want to go to war with them or what?

Funny. Tell that to the intel chiefs who have testified under oath that meddling took place in 2016 and is taking place now.

180213135307-02-intel-chiefs-0213-full-169.jpg

They testified in 2016, and you'll never guess who was president at the time. Here maybe this will help.
obama tells russia to cut it out - Bing video
Wow, seems like Obama looks like he has big, brass balls, when compared to the bootlicker Trump. thanks for posting it.

Yup, Obama was pretty good at the smoke and mirrors.
th

Here is my guess: He welcomes help from all sources, domestic and foreign, to help elect and re-elect pro-Trump candidates who will protect his presidency. What do you think?

Trump Has Not Asked Us To Stop Russian Election Meddling, Intelligence Chiefs Testify

Why do they need it............LOL

The FBI, NSA, CIA, all have Cybersecurity divisions............Do they need a big daddy to hold their hand..........

I think not.

Last time I checked, we had people whose specific jobs involved making sure elections run smoothly, fairly, and legally . . . and the President wasn't actually one of them.
Of course he is..
He is the top executive, in charge of enforcing our laws and protecting our democracy. What a bunch of overwrought garbage....you Trumpkins will say ANYTHING

"You Trumpkins . . . who didn't vote for him, and rarely have anything nice to say about him, but MUST be huge fans, because you disagree with me, and that's the only reason to do that!"

You must run into doors a lot.
Spare me. you embarrass yourself and say ridiculous things in his defense all day everyday.

Obama and Hillary both claimed that it's impossible to cheat or for anyone to meddle in elections. I take it they and others have flip flopped yet again.

Looks like the only thing we can do is insist on voter ID to keep those Russians away from the polls. And it would help if the liberal media stopped with the fake news and vicious attacks. People who listen to them might change their minds about voting for someone. Well, that's what Hillary claimed.

The FBI and other agencies don't need direct orders to do their jobs. They are setting it up to make it look like Trump wants meddling and then they will claim that after the election if Dems get their asses handed to them. If they win, they'll say there was no meddling.

If illegal aliens voted for Repubs, we wouldn't have very many here, let alone voting. There is your election meddling. Encouraging illegals to vote and counting the nearly 20 million of them in the census allow sanctuary states to get more electoral votes. That is outright cheating by the left.

What do you expect Trump to do? Don't you trust the CIA, FBI and other agencies to do the jobs they are supposed to do? Not that the FBI has earned anyone's trust. If foreign governments meddle the way Obama did with others, do you guys want to go to war with them or what?

Funny. Tell that to the intel chiefs who have testified under oath that meddling took place in 2016 and is taking place now.

180213135307-02-intel-chiefs-0213-full-169.jpg

They testified in 2016, and you'll never guess who was president at the time. Here maybe this will help.
obama tells russia to cut it out - Bing video
Wow, seems like Obama looks like he has big, brass balls, when compared to the bootlicker Trump. thanks for posting it.

Yup, Obama was pretty good at the smoke and mirrors.
th
Yep....president blackenstein sure did a number on you...

Trump administration hits Russian spies, trolls with sanctions over U.S. election interference, cyberattacks

The Trump administration on Thursday imposed fresh sanctions on Russian government hackers and spy agencies to punish Moscow for interfering in the 2016 presidential election and for a cyberattack against Ukraine and other countries last year that officials have characterized as “the most destructive and costly” in history. Sanctions also were imposed on individuals known as “trolls” and the Russian organizations — including the Internet Research Agency — that supported their efforts to undermine the election.

Last time I checked, we had people whose specific jobs involved making sure elections run smoothly, fairly, and legally . . . and the President wasn't actually one of them.
Of course he is..
He is the top executive, in charge of enforcing our laws and protecting our democracy. What a bunch of overwrought garbage....you Trumpkins will say ANYTHING

"You Trumpkins . . . who didn't vote for him, and rarely have anything nice to say about him, but MUST be huge fans, because you disagree with me, and that's the only reason to do that!"

Spare me. you embarrass yourself and say ridiculous things in his defense all day everyday.

I have no desire to spare you. The sooner you disappear, the better.

It isn't my fault that you spend your days spewing nonsense in the hopes that something will magically make you less helpless and impotent. I don't have to like Trump to recognize lunacy and find it repugnant.

Maybe try finding an argument that's rational, and see if that works.

Of course he is..

I have no desire to spare you. The sooner you disappear, the better.

It isn't my fault that you spend your days spewing nonsense in the hopes that something will magically make you less helpless and impotent. I don't have to like Trump to recognize lunacy and find it repugnant.

Maybe try finding an argument that's rational, and see if that works.

You done with your hissy fit? Good.

We can measure that after the Elections and compare it to the Elections in 2016 which were under Obama’s watch. Trump can only go up vs how Obama handled it.

You must be kidding. You really must be kidding.

Our intel chiefs, including Coats, have said repeatedly that they are doing all in their power to prevent hacking and tampering in the next election. I guess you're calling our intelligence community "liars," hey?

Forum List

Back