Why Isn't There Any Video Evidence Of WMDs?

I suspect rdean has them all stored away in his garage...or maybe the basement ... or the attic...

I suspect rdean has them all stored away in his garage...or maybe the basement ... or the attic...

Makes about the same sense as Saddam having had them.

Do you remember this???

As early as April 1987, the Iraqis used chemical weapons to remove Kurds from their villages in northern Iraq during the Anfal campaign. It is estimated that chemical weapons were used on approximately 40 Kurdish villages, with the largest of these attacks occurring on March 16, 1988 against the Kurdish town of Halabja.

Beginning in the morning on March 16, 1988 and continuing all night, the Iraqis rained down volley after volley of bombs filled with a deadly mixture of mustard gas and nerve agents on Halabja. Immediate effects of the chemicals included blindness, vomiting, blisters, convulsions, and asphyxiation. Approximately 5,000 women, men, and children died within days of the attacks. Long-term effects included permanent blindness, cancer, and birth defects. An estimated 10,000 lived, but live daily with the disfigurement and sicknesses from the chemical weapons.

Saddam Hussein's cousin, Ali Hassan al-Majid was directly in charge of the chemical attacks against the Kurds, earning him the epithet, "Chemical Ali."

You stupid idiot!

Crimes of Saddam Hussein

The odd thing was why he told the British that he had them. He later admitted that he wanted Iran to think he had them. O the tangled webs....

Give it a break. Bush Sr. was head of the CIA, Vice President and President. If Boy George wanted to know what Iraq had, he should have asked his dad.

The odd thing was why he told the British that he had them. He later admitted that he wanted Iran to think he had them. O the tangled webs....

Give it a break. Bush Sr. was head of the CIA, Vice President and President. If Boy George wanted to know what Iraq had, he should have asked his dad.

Except Sadam confessed.

I asked this question before in another thread to no answer.

Do you guys remember post 9/11 when the front pages of the newspapers had images from the clouds saying nonsense like "WMDs Here" with an arrow pointing to what's supposed to be Saddam's hiding place(s)?

It was all nonsense.

That's why they had to ask this crook to take a walk...

front110906.jpg

I tried to find those pages, but the NYPost doesn't go back that far...the bastards.

So....where's the video evidence of WMDs?

Hmmmmmmm.....!?!?!???

what? the pictures of 5000 dead men, women and children Kurds wasn't good enough for you?
Here's a question for you...How come we haven't seen a picture of a dead Bin Laden?

And why didn't they torture the location of WMD's out of Saddam before he died? Remember the argument about the ticking timebomb and mushroom cloud?

A. If anyone should have been tortured, it was Saddam
B. If torture works, where did the WMD's go?

ummm, Saddam was turned over to the Newly formed Iraqi Government..you'd have to ask them why..
good grief..

Do you guys remember post 9/11 when the front pages of the newspapers had images from the clouds saying nonsense like "WMDs Here" with an arrow pointing to what's supposed to be Saddam's hiding place(s)?

It was all nonsense.

front110906.jpg

I tried to find those pages, but the NYPost doesn't go back that far...the bastards.

Hmmmmmmm.....!?!?!???

what? the pictures of 5000 dead men, women and children Kurds wasn't good enough for you?
Here's a question for you...How come we haven't seen a picture of a dead Bin Laden?

Lets not forget the time Sadam used chemical WMD's on Iranian troops and we took and official "No Comment" stance.
That was under Reagan I think.

1. Like Idiots, we gave Saddem enough warning that we were coming, so if he had anything he got rid of it

2 it was a war for oil so Saddem actually having WMD didn't matter.

Should those responsble for lying to the American public be held accountable? Yes but it won't happen. This goes all the way up to the White House. No way would a current President allow a former President go to jail for something like that, he'd only pardon him or create some other excuse why the action was necessary. By the time all was said and done we would have the same outcome we have now but with a bill for all the lawyers fee's ect. Better to learn from the mistake and make sure it doesn't happen again then spend a ridiculous amount of money taxpayers don't have to prosecute something we already know the outcome for.

Last edited:
1. Like Idiots, we gave Saddem enough warning that we were coming, so if he had anything he got rid of it

2 it was a war for oil so Saddem actually having WMD didn't matter.

Should those responsble for lying to the American public be held accountable? Yes but it won't happen. This goes all the way up to the White House. No way would a current President allow a former President go to jail for something like that, he'd only pardon him or create some other excuse why the action was necessary. By the time all was said and done we would have the same outcome we have now but with a bill for all the lawyers fee's ect. Better to learn from the mistake and make sure it doesn't happen again.

However since we apathetic/programmed masses did not raise hell and even supported the delusion..

It WILL happen again, and pretty soon.

It was all nonsense.

front110906.jpg

Hmmmmmmm.....!?!?!???

5,000 dead Kurds? There has been some question about that. In the past have been stories that the Kurds were killed with cyanide gas which only Iran has. Iraq had a different kind of gas.
Those in the west assume it was Saddam. But many in the Middle East believe Iran gassed the Iraqi Kurds.

It was all nonsense.

front110906.jpg

Hmmmmmmm.....!?!?!???

Why isn't there video evidence of bin Laden's death?

And we are discussing this today because of.....

The Libs don't want the discussion to be about
the food stamp President now saying it's OK
to use Super Pac money....

Forum List

Back