Why isn't there a palestinian state? Huh.....Cause of Israel? Well, here are the historical FACTS.

The Irgun, not a terrorist organization by any stretch of the imagination. I dare you to debate one little battle of the Irgun, one act of terrorism. You will be shocked to learn the truth that you can not find in the far left liberal progressive wikipedia propaganda

George, this is your OP, you made a comment, I challenged you to respond. One terrorist attack! Your response ws to state there are 33 attacks.

That is not a debate nor a discussion, you went to google, linked to more propaganda. It is obvious you do not have any information other than your opinion which you think a link to wikipedia confirms as fact.

One terrorist incident, list the incident and lets discuss it. It is very hard to substantiate opinion, as you are proving. It is hard for you because you have never taken the time to educate yourself. You will never have an education of this subject if all you can do is google ideas put into your head by people who pay to have their ideas found with google. .

You georgephillip are a very special kind of ignorant! You simply cut/paste after a google search and then believe you made a successful argument that supports your ill-conceived opinion.

georgephillip, you brought up the committee! You introduced the committee into this conversation, I replied to your post. You are not even reading what you post! You have no idea what you posted and that what you posted referenced a committee?

You really do know nothing about this topic. You are fumbling your responses like a complete idiot.

I not only have to respond to your posts but I also have to point out what you posted? You have no idea as to which committee you introduced into your thread?

Everybody is reading my responses to your posts. Everyone sees that georgephillips has no idea what georgephillips has posted.

Everybody sees that all georgephillips can do is cut/paste from wikipedia.

Everybody sees that georgephillips does not even read what he posts.

Everybody sees that when challenged, georgephillips will simply ignore the post in question and post 10 more topics of discussion from wikipedia, as if that wins or proves georgephillips erroneous opinion.

The Irgun, not a terrorist organization by any stretch of the imagination. I dare you to debate one little battle of the Irgun, one act of terrorism. You will be shocked to learn the truth that you can not find in the far left liberal progressive wikipedia propaganda

George, this is your OP, you made a comment, I challenged you to respond. One terrorist attack! Your response ws to state there are 33 attacks.

That is not a debate nor a discussion, you went to google, linked to more propaganda. It is obvious you do not have any information other than your opinion which you think a link to wikipedia confirms as fact.

One terrorist incident, list the incident and lets discuss it. It is very hard to substantiate opinion, as you are proving. It is hard for you because you have never taken the time to educate yourself. You will never have an education of this subject if all you can do is google ideas put into your head by people who pay to have their ideas found with google. .
This is neither my thread nor OP.
Is English your second language?
Hebrew-Chart-full-logo.jpg

Hebrew Alphabet Chart - The Israel Bible

You georgephillip are a very special kind of ignorant! You simply cut/paste after a google search and then believe you made a successful argument that supports your ill-conceived opinion.

georgephillip, you brought up the committee! You introduced the committee into this conversation, I replied to your post. You are not even reading what you post! You have no idea what you posted and that what you posted referenced a committee?

You really do know nothing about this topic. You are fumbling your responses like a complete idiot.

I not only have to respond to your posts but I also have to point out what you posted? You have no idea as to which committee you introduced into this thread?

Everybody is reading my responses to your posts. Everyone sees that georgephillips has no idea what georgephillips has posted.

Everybody sees that all georgephillips can do is cut/paste from wikipedia.

Everybody sees that georgephillips does not even read what he posts.

Everybody sees that when challenged, georgephillips will simply ignore the post in question and post 10 more topics of discussion from wikipedia, as if that wins or proves georgephillips erroneous opinion.

[
The "Irgun are not Zionist", is that was you're attempting to communicate here?
Is that a real question? I did not attempt, I stated a fact. You have linked to Amazon and Wikipedia? You are obviously using Google as a deck cards. Madly searching for answers to confirm your incorrect opinion. You have no first hand education of what you contend. Thus far you have proved you do not know anything, you are simply extremely opinionated.

Wikipedia, Amazon, and Google proves you know nothing about Israel and even less about the Irgun.

First and foremost, Zionism is a separate political movement. The Zionists are not simply all Jews. It is a stereotype. For Ben Gurion was a Zionist, Menahem Begin was not. The Zionists were one organization, that Jabotinsky belonged to, then resigned from, tearing up his delegate card in 1923. Dr Haim Weizmann was the leader of the Zionists at the time. Jabotinsky, Zionists no more. The Irgun, was not the Zionist.

I use books as my source. I have well over 200 books to choose from. Yes, you can google and link to revisionist propaganda. But that simply proves you have no real understanding of your thoughts, that you are irrational.

View attachment 269325
First and foremost, Zionism is a separate political movement. The Zionists are not simply all Jews. It is a stereotype. For Ben Gurion was a Zionist, Menahem Begin was not. T
Menachem Begin was a Zionist.

Menachem Begin

"Menachem Begin was born in BrestLitovsk in 1913. As a child he was forced to flee with his family to escape the fighting between the German and Russian armies in World War I.

A passionate Zionist from an early age, he joined Ze'ev Jabotinsky's Betar youth movement in his teens, rising quickly to important administrative and leadership positions."

Buy better books.

One terrorist incident, list the incident and lets discuss it. It is very hard to substantiate opinion, as you are proving. It is hard for you because you have never taken the time to educate yourself
Pick one incident and I'll be happy to discuss it; however, anyone arguing topics like these without using the infinite amount of resources available online likely has no intention of determining the truth about the subject being discussed.

Menachem Begin

"Contacting the dormant Jewish underground, Irgun Zvai Leumi, Begin set about planning a Jewish uprising against the British authorities. This began in 1944, but increased in pace and scope immediately after World War II and continued until late 1947.

"Begin ordered many of the Irgun's operations, including the Akko prison breakout and the destruction of the central British administrative offices in the King David Hotel.

"Following the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948, Begin disbanded the Irgun.

This is neither my thread nor OP.
Is English your second language?
oh, sorry, I can make a mistake and I am intelligent enough to admit. I wonder when I will get the same from you.
oh, sorry, I can make a mistake and I am intelligent enough to admit. I wonder when I will get the same from you.
I certainly make my share of mistakes.
It's entirely possible we are talking past each other on some of these issues?

Menachem Begin

"Contacting the dormant Jewish underground, Irgun Zvai Leumi, Begin set about planning a Jewish uprising against the British authorities. This began in 1944, but increased in pace and scope immediately after World War II and continued until late 1947.

"Begin ordered many of the Irgun's operations, including the Akko prison breakout and the destruction of the central British administrative offices in the King David Hotel.

"Following the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948, Begin disbanded the Irgun.
The Irgun fought against the British, how is an attack on British headquarters, which included the British military, how is an attack on a heavily armed and fortified British headquarters building terrorism? The British were at war with Israel.

legitimate target was the King David Hotel

Further, the Irgun called the Hotel and told them bombs were placed and to evacuate.

Sad an affair it was, but who was the British authority who refused to order the evacuation of the Kind David Hotel. Why did british soldiers prevent people from leaving the Hotel?

There was 25 minutes from the time the call was received and when the bombs exploded. This is a fact from testimony under oath.

Hardly terrorism, certainly arrogance and indifference of the British leadership of Palestine.

No time to address your other points, other than a quick mention that you mistake a feeling towards Zion, or Zionism, with the political organization of the Zionists. An organization the Irgun were not a part of.

Forum List

Back