why isnt the media talking about

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
The disgusting racist taunting done to the catholic kids in KY?
Incest, cracker asses, school shootings, telling a black kid they were going to harvest his organs...
Not a fuckin word. From anyone.
Yet, i am supposed to cry a river when a black guy gets shot by a cop for trying to steal his gun and kill him? LOL
What a fucking joke.

Incest, cracker asses, school shootings, telling a black kid they were going to harvest his organs...
Yet, i am supposed to cry a river when a black guy gets shot by a cop for trying to steal his gun and kill him? LOL
What a fucking joke.

It doesn't help push the leftist agenda forward.

Black Israelites are some of the biggest twats in our society. Loud-mouthed, racist, and attention whores are a few of the nicer things that can be said about them. Fuck those clowns.

Black Israelites are some of the biggest twats in our society. Loud-mouthed, racists, and attention whores are a few of the nicer things that can be said about them. Fuck those clowns.

They can sometimes be found in Times Square, at least that used to be one of their stomping grounds a few years ago.

I still prefer them to the rip off costume characters huckstering for money off tourists, especially when they approach me thinking I'm a tourist.

Usually a "get lost" in my Queens accent has them get the message.

Black Israelites are some of the biggest twats in our society. Loud-mouthed, racists, and attention whores are a few of the nicer things that can be said about them. Fuck those clowns.

They can sometimes be found in Times Square, at least that used to be one of their stomping grounds a few years ago.

I still prefer them to the rip off costume characters huckstering for money off tourists, especially when they approach me thinking I'm a tourist.

Usually a "get lost" in my Queens accent has them get the message.

There used to be a spot here where these clowns would congregate and shout dreadful things at passersby, but most people have the good sense just to ignore their bullshit.

Black Israelites are some of the biggest twats in our society. Loud-mouthed, racist, and attention whores are a few of the nicer things that can be said about them. Fuck those clowns.

Like Sammy Davis Jr.?

Sounds like they should be shot for sport

Well, I am not down really with straight up murder. I prefer the mock and shame route. lol

Well, I am not down really with straight up murder. I prefer the mock and shame route. lol

Murder is so harsh. I prefer pest eradication

What a fucking joke.

It's on NBC.

The logic here seems to be that since the Black Hebrew Israelite Christians were twats, something that everyone agrees with, that excuses thuggery and racism against native Americans.

I fail to see the connection. But then, I'm not a conservative moral relativist.

The logic here seems to be that since the Black Hebrew Israelite Christians were twats, something that everyone agrees with, that excuses thuggery and racism against native Americans.

I fail to see the connection. But then, I'm not a conservative moral relativist.

By the Hebrew Israelite Christians?

What racism? Thuggery? Like walking up to a kid and beating a drum and making weird noises 8 inches from his face?

What racism? Thuggery? Like walking up to a kid and beating a drum and making weird noises 8 inches from his face?

The kid showed restraint

He's going to need to show restraint for a long time. Anne Helen Peterson has managed to twist it into something else retweeted by Kathy Griffin because they can't wrap their brains around they were wrong. Griffin is mentally ill.

He's going to need to show restraint for a long time. Anne Helen Peterson has managed to twist it into something else retweeted by Kathy Griffin because they can't wrap their brains around they were wrong. Griffin is mentally ill.
He responded to all the death threats and what not.
The media is a disease.

He responded to all the death threats and what not.
The media is a disease.

The direction they have taken insists on keeping his name and face in the spotlight for as long as it suits them. An extended period of negativity directed towards him could very well make him suicidal. This type of BS hits kids and they react in different ways by their peers let alone by some goofy ass adults for a buck.

That is not ok.

New Topics

Forum List

Back