why isnt the media showing all the dead animals on the la coastline and marshes?

You must be blind

and why do you say that? you dont see the thousands of dead and dying birds anywhere now do you? or the dolphins.....or the dead fish.....where are the pictures in mass....why arent we seeing the death of the gulf coast .....that is what is happening.

Not only blind, but delusional.

The oil hasn't killed thousands of birds yet.
ALso, reporters are being kept out of the gulf so they cant get pictures of what's going on in the gulf. And there's not much too show on land because only a small of the oil has hit the beaches.

However, every news show I've seen has been showing images of dead birds, and oil stained beaches or wetlands.

your use of the word yet shows you know what will happen...but hey deny it...

not much to show on land? okay....marshlands arent dying....right...

and why do you say that? you dont see the thousands of dead and dying birds anywhere now do you? or the dolphins.....or the dead fish.....where are the pictures in mass....why arent we seeing the death of the gulf coast .....that is what is happening.

Not only blind, but delusional.

The oil hasn't killed thousands of birds yet.
ALso, reporters are being kept out of the gulf so they cant get pictures of what's going on in the gulf. And there's not much too show on land because only a small of the oil has hit the beaches.

However, every news show I've seen has been showing images of dead birds, and oil stained beaches or wetlands.

your use of the word yet shows you know what will happen...but hey deny it...

not much to show on land? okay....marshlands arent dying....right...
This is just beginning.

Rare sawfish could be spill casualty - LiveScience- msnbc.com

o heres a link for your too fucking stupid for skin ass

Your mental retardation aside, I simply asked for a link. And in the link you provided there is no conclusive evidence that these sawfish has been affected by the Gulf oil leak. So far it's mere speculation. It states that its population is now confined to the lower peninsula of Florida and these areas may be exposed to the oil by the effects of the Loop Current.

On a side note. Scientists and conservationists are also worried about the potential impact of the oil slick on the brown pelican , Louisiana's state bird.

Phrases like "potential impact" and "may be" mean these are basically educated guesses.

A lot of the oil hasn't reached the beaches yet, but it will. So don't worry, they'll be enough dead animals to satisfy even the most rabid conservatives.

As far as the soldiers, remember when the right wing was "outraged" that Obama wanted to show the caskets of dead soldiers? I thought they wanted to protect the privacy of the family, but now I'm not so sure. Do right wingers really want to see dead bodies? Aren't the animals enough?

Just when I thought they reached bottom, they discover a new basement.

A lot of the oil hasn't reached the beaches yet, but it will. So don't worry, they'll be enough dead animals to satisfy even the most rabid conservatives.

As far as the soldiers, remember when the right wing was "outraged" that Obama wanted to show the caskets of dead soldiers? I thought they wanted to protect the privacy of the family, but now I'm not so sure. Do right wingers really want to see dead bodies? Aren't the animals enough?

Just when I thought they reached bottom, they discover a new basement.

There haven't been... on here... any requests from conservatives that the media show the coffins... what are you talking about?

i am shocked by the lack of coverage the media is giving to the dying eco systems in the gulf. why arent they showing it? why isnt it being hammered home in the media?
where is the truth in coverage?

I think part of the reason is that the media is still being controlled, for the most part, by this administration. The images would inflame many more people that are already pissed off at this ecological disaster, and with the side effects, such as lower presidential approval ratings, it's politics as usual.

Politics before the People, and I for one am sick and friggen tired of this politics first, people second philosophy.

One would think that someone in the media, and they will, stand up and show exactly what is happening, the loss of wildlife, maybe for years to come, and the final results of this won't be known for a while,only conjecture, but I am sure its not going to be good. We need to see graphic pictures of the entire coastlines, everyone is going to know anyway how bad this event has been and what it means for the environment. Thousands lose their homes, jobs and businesses, and on and on.

i am shocked by the lack of coverage the media is giving to the dying eco systems in the gulf. why arent they showing it? why isnt it being hammered home in the media?

Maybe Foxnews is trying to protect the oil interests.:lol:

Try watching Fox instead of making uninformed comments. They are all over BP, continuously, and they're not being nice about it.

Take it up with the OP. He's the one who accused 'the media'. Foxnews is still part of 'the media' isn't it?

You must be blind

The Obama Admin and BP are colluding to keep the press from covering this - and the MSM is complying. It's shameful. This is going to be the worst ecological disaster the U.S. has ever faced - made worse by the lack of progress on dredging and sand berms to keep the oil away from the coasts. It it does get into the marshes, it's going to take even more of a nightmare.

Yet another example of the value of an independent Fourth Estate, and the danger of a Pravda like one.

Forum List

Back