why isnt the media showing all the dead animals on the la coastline and marshes?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
i am shocked by the lack of coverage the media is giving to the dying eco systems in the gulf. why arent they showing it? why isnt it being hammered home in the media?
where is the truth in coverage?

i am shocked by the lack of coverage the media is giving to the dying eco systems in the gulf. why arent they showing it? why isnt it being hammered home in the media?

why? you gonna come down here and wash birds? want me to tell you why?? cause obie wan is in deep doo dooo, they won't show his dead soldiers either. are you surprised?

You must be blind

You must be blind

and why do you say that? you dont see the thousands of dead and dying birds anywhere now do you? or the dolphins.....or the dead fish.....where are the pictures in mass....why arent we seeing the death of the gulf coast .....that is what is happening.

Perhaps there isn't enough dead birds for a good photo op. Last I heard there was 300 some odd dead birds and a hundred or so dead turtles.

A good point was made earlier. Obama is in deep shizit on this one and the media is not going to make it worse.

The media wanted to photograph soldiers coming home from the War when Bush was President. Now Obama is Pres and we don't hear anything from the media or you antiwar idiots about Obamas war.

Funny how that works huh?

there is much more damage than that....if only it was just a few this and that...unfortunately a few of some species will nearly wipe them out.

why? you gonna come down here and wash birds? want me to tell you why?? cause obie wan is in deep doo dooo, they won't show his dead soldiers either. are you surprised?

The Newshour on 'liberal' PBS is showing dead soldiers on a regular basis exactly as they have always done.

The Newshour on 'liberal' PBS is showing dead soldiers on a regular basis exactly as they have always done.

Could be... but I don't watch that "Network"... you know the network that couldn't survive on its own because noone wants to watch it.

I heard that do to "hazards" media is restricted to certain areas .
I dont know if those "hazards" are health related or political.

The one channel that is all over this, continuously showing what is happening in all it's aspects and jumping all over BP is Fox. Go figure.

You must be blind

and why do you say that? you dont see the thousands of dead and dying birds anywhere now do you? or the dolphins.....or the dead fish.....where are the pictures in mass....why arent we seeing the death of the gulf coast .....that is what is happening.

Not only blind, but delusional.

The oil hasn't killed thousands of birds yet.

ALso, reporters are being kept out of the gulf so they cant get pictures of what's going on in the gulf. And there's not much too show on land because only a small of the oil has hit the beaches.

However, every news show I've seen has been showing images of dead birds, and oil stained beaches or wetlands.

Could be... but I don't watch that "Network"... you know the network that couldn't survive on its own because noone wants to watch it.

We haven't stopped electing representatives who provide for some of its funding, and most of its funding comes from contributions. So you are very very very wrong.

how many links do you need to see this is wipespread damage to the enviroment...how many dead fish and fowl are too many?

fucking moron

Maybe Foxnews is trying to protect the oil interests.:lol:

Try watching Fox instead of making uninformed comments. They are all over BP, continuously, and they're not being nice about it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back