Why Isn't Romney Kicking Santorum's Butt???

It's looking good for Obama in November.
I would not count the chickens before they hatch. If the gas prices go to 5.00 a gallon like some experts say I highly doubt he will win. And to the people who say he doesnt set the prices , well that is partly right but he doesnt help them either with saying no to the pipeline and no more drilling in Alaska and the cut back in the gulf.

I would not count the chickens before they hatch. If the gas prices go to 5.00 a gallon like some experts say I highly doubt he will win. And to the people who say he doesnt set the prices , well that is partly right but he doesnt help them either with saying no to the pipeline and no more drilling in Alaska and the cut back in the gulf.[/QUOTE]

You believe that there are enough voters who will buy that line of bull, don't you?

Why Isn't Romney Kicking Santorum's Butt???

A natural dislike of liberals, is the best guess.

I would not count the chickens before they hatch. If the gas prices go to 5.00 a gallon like some experts say I highly doubt he will win. And to the people who say he doesnt set the prices , well that is partly right but he doesnt help them either with saying no to the pipeline and no more drilling in Alaska and the cut back in the gulf.

You left off the part where that pipeline will lead to higher fuel prices

The more I watch the GOP fight it out, the more I am convinced that Ron Paul will win the nomination.

Gomer's Pyles "Surprise, Surprise" is the saying for 2012!

:lmao:

The word just came out in this mornings news that Sanitorum is leading Romney in his home state.

train wreck tickets go on sale soon.

all said and done on matters. If the people put this Obama back in office, our livelyhoods are finished. just finished. I'm an independent and I don't like any of these politicians, but I do know Obama is the worst that has ever been in our white house.

all said and done on matters. If the people put this Obama back in office, our livelyhoods are finished. just finished. I'm an independent and I don't like any of these politicians, but I do know Obama is the worst that has ever been in our white house.

Ya..right. You are so way past stupid it makes the mind reel. You will lose your job if Obama gets re-elected? Please tell us what you do for a living. I am curious why you think you will lose your job which you seemingly have NOW while Obama is president.

Gloom and doom

Haven't you been singing that tune for three years?

Gloom and doom

Haven't you been singing that tune for three years?

Why didn't the fool lose his job when Obama was elected the first time?????:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Both parties just love to tell me that THIS is the most IMPORTANT election in HISTORY, and if the candidate from THEIR party doesn't win, we may as well just jump off a freakin' CLIFF.

Be afraid! Be very afraid!

Nope. The problem is that both parties are controlled by (a) their whacked-out wings and (b) money, meaning that there is no reason to believe that either side is going to grow up and work together like mature, reasonable adults any time soon.

Boo!

Last edited:
Well I guess you and those other party-before-country types can always hope....

Tell me something, genius, why the fuck should I take you seriously when you gripe about personal attacks when you throw out a personal attack when I didn't? Are you exempt from the fucking rules you make asshole?
By the way, save yourself some time in counting this as me being mad, this is me using hyperbole to call out your partisan hacking again. Go back through this thread, read the response I posted to you, and note that I attacked Romney and Obama, both the party candidates. If that is putting party before country you are actually both independent and logical.

Would you like a tissue? I just pointed out you brought up that your hope is that the economy tanks so your candidate an win. Kleenex okay?

My candidate? Who is that? I can point to the only place on this board I spoke positively of anyone who is running for president, and the guy is not running on the Republican ticket. Even if the economy tanks he is going to loose, so you are going to have a hard time proving I want the country to suffer so my candidate will win. Want to fucking try again?

Where was the gaffe? Seems to have worked out pretty well for President Obama. It has the right talking about social issues and not what the American people want our representatives talking about. Looks like, politically, it was a pretty smart move. What was the gaffe? Having a provision in the ACA that is EXACTLY the same provision a number of states have?

Hate to point out the obvious, but if the economy is good the issue will be social, and more people have a problem with Obama's social agenda than you think. He is tacking far left and leaving the center right American people behind. On the other hand, if the economy tanks between now and July Obama is a goner no matter what.

Do you think you can convince yourself? That last paragraph...........essentially says that Obama has no path to victory in November. Did it make you stop trembling when you typed it?

I did not say that, Obama is making the social thing an issue himself, the Republicans are actually reacting to him. He thinks it will work for him if the economy is going good, I don't. One if us has a bunch of advisers telling him what to do, the other is going on experience and instinct. If you think that means Obama has no path to victory then I am glad that I am not the only one.

You obviously did not pay attention to what was happening in 2008. I am not really surprised, you still don't pay attention. Not only were the Hillary supporters not OK with Obama, they still hate him.

Obama Stole Election From*Hillary | Fellowship of the Minds

you know what, Windy, I'm just going to conclude that you are some kind of OCD guy who needs to contradict people. If I said the earth was round, you'd insist it was flat.

Obama got 69 million votes last time. More than anyone in history has ever gotten.

The Hillary folks were just fine with Obama. sorry. They just were.

The Republicans, on the other hand, are really pissing each other off, especially Romney and his slash and burn tactics. He'll get less votes than McCain did.

He got 69 million votes because he is black, it had nothing to do with the Hillary supporters who were not all that happy with him.

Actually Obama lost more counties nationally than he won. In land area he got slaughtered. In voter groups where people had a real income, he lost.

Tell me something, genius, why the fuck should I take you seriously when you gripe about personal attacks when you throw out a personal attack when I didn't? Are you exempt from the fucking rules you make asshole?
By the way, save yourself some time in counting this as me being mad, this is me using hyperbole to call out your partisan hacking again. Go back through this thread, read the response I posted to you, and note that I attacked Romney and Obama, both the party candidates. If that is putting party before country you are actually both independent and logical.

Would you like a tissue? I just pointed out you brought up that your hope is that the economy tanks so your candidate an win. Kleenex okay?

My candidate? Who is that? I can point to the only place on this board I spoke positively of anyone who is running for president, and the guy is not running on the Republican ticket. Even if the economy tanks he is going to loose, so you are going to have a hard time proving I want the country to suffer so my candidate will win. Want to fucking try again?

Settle down sweetheart, you're going into hysterics again. So even if the economy tanks, your candidate will set free of restraint? That's quite a candidate!

Now go have some chocolate and maybe some green tea. I hear that helps you ladies when you're feeling this way. :eusa_angel:

He got 69 million votes because he is black, it had nothing to do with the Hillary supporters who were not all that happy with him.

Nooooo, he got 69 million despite being black. This is a racist country. Still is. We have a long way to go.

The thing about the Hillary vs. Obama thing was that both sides would have been perfectly happy with the other. Hillary didn't prevail because of tactical mistakes she made, from supporitng the Iraq war (unpopular with the base) to not having a post- Super Tuesday plan. (She was running ahead on delegates until Obma scored a bunch of victories in primaries she neglected, and she never caught up again.)

But her voters had no problem supporting Obama, and she had no problem taking the State Department.

Now, the problem the GOP has is that there are really two GOP's. The "Establishment GOP" of business owners, Wall street types and Washington types, and the "Rank and file" of working schlubs who care about social issues more than economic ones that don't really impact their lives.

The latter group doesn't like Romney, doesn't trust Romney and has spend most of this primary season looking for a "not-Romney" to support. Santorum just has the good luck of being the last one standing. Some will get behind Romney, others will stay home, but there aren't a lot of HIllary supporters saying "Obama's a fugnut, I can't wait to vote for Romney!"

Forum List

Back