Why Isn't Mint Raw Money Running On His Record As Massachusetts Governor?

Funny that Mr. Etch-a-Sketch is losing in his home state, as well as the state that was stupid enough to elect him as Governor.

He's running on his entire record. His time as governor is just a small part of that.

The real question is why isn't Obama running on his record?

He's running on his entire record. His time as governor is just a small part of that.

No it's not, it's the most RELEVANT part.

Just like in your career, if you're looking for a certain new position, you draw upon and highlight the most RELEVANT past experience that matches that job.

What's more fitting for the ultimate political and governmental position than Governor?

Stop being such a RW hack...I know you're better than that.

Again, I ask...why isn't Mint Raw Money running on his time as Governer in the Great State of Massachusetts?

He's not even BRINGING it up at all. As in, not even mentioning it. It's as if he never was the Governor of Massachusetts.

Why do you think that is?

Last edited:
He's only just got over the required number of delegates to take the nomination. Since he's just kicking off his official campaign, it's a tad early to be whining about what he is or is not running on.

Damn, you are a dumbass, Marc.

Because they're sealed

:lol:

:eusa_whistle:

Yup. Barrys been Prez for three years and all of his records are sealed. Wonder why??

Man if I was as smart as Barry thinks he is I'd have that shit out there front and center.

Once the campaign is in full swing Romneys record will be out there.

We all know Barry doesn't wanna talk about his. There ya go.

Forum List

Back