Why isn't Hillary Clinton being tried for treason and conspiracy?

During their Arkansas Gubernatorial term, the Clintons were both informants to the FBI. That gave them a certain amount of immunity. How long this went on is of great concern to the Judicial Watch office.

The Hannity video above explains some of the people in the FBI who were involved in Hillary's years as Secretary of State Deep State shenannigans such as the phony Russian dossiers.
Secretary of the Deep State, Hillary Clinton's days of hiding behind a vast media
smokescreen are numbered.

If you mean by being numbered that she will go to jail,thats living in a fairytale land much as i would love that to be true since as the purge and myself said earlier before that cannot be refuted,that there is one different law for politicians than there is for us,ESPECIALLY presidents and former first ladies.

that cannot be refuted as you well know and are very well aware of.

i have only met one person in my lifetime who could not accept that reality that there is one different law for politicians than there is for us ,an arrogant former coworker of mine i have not seen in decades thank god,someone so arrogant he has the arrogant attitude he is always right and everybody else in the world is all wrong.

this guy was such a moron. I would try and talk to him about all these deaths that clinton was behind and he would say-Thats not true,if it was true he would be on trial for it. seriously,he is THAT ignorant and that stupid of how the REAL world works.:abgg2q.jpg::rolleyes:

During their Arkansas Gubernatorial term, the Clintons were both informants to the FBI. That gave them a certain amount of immunity. How long this went on is of great concern to the Judicial Watch office.

The Hannity video above explains some of the people in the FBI who were involved in Hillary's years as Secretary of State Deep State shenannigans such as the phony Russian dossiers.
Secretary of the Deep State, Hillary Clinton's days of hiding behind a vast media

If you mean by being numbered that she will go to jail,thats living in a fairytale land much as i would love that to be true since as the purge and myself said earlier before that cannot be refuted,that there is one different law for politicians than there is for us,ESPECIALLY presidents and former first ladies.

i have only met one person in my lifetime who could not accept that reality that there is one different law for politicians than there is for us ,an arrogant former coworker of mine i have not seen in decades thank god,someone so arrogant he has the arrogant attitude he is always right and everybody else in the world is all wrong.

this guy was such a moron. I would try and talk to him about all these deaths that clinton was behind and he would say-Thats not true,if it was true he would be on trial for it. seriously,he is THAT ignorant and that stupid of how the REAL world works.:abgg2q.jpg::rolleyes:
She should go to prison but won't, but at least she'll be exposed . ( to everyone who doesn't watch Fox News )

Locking Hillary up was one of Trump's prime campaign promises. Sounds to me that you guys have a problem with the president you elected.
Maybe he'll reopen Guantanamo after Obama closed it and lock her up there.
Oh wait, Obama broke that promise along with a bunch of others
didn't he ?

Only congress has the authority to close Guantanamo. Do your homework.

She should go to prison but won't, but at least she'll be exposed . ( to everyone who doesn't watch Fox News )

yeah thats what i been saying all along,its a fucked up world we live in where politicians like hitlery commit crimes everyday in washington that WE go to jail for if we commit those same crimes.

Only congress has the authority to close Guantanamo. Do your homework.

Obama can promise to ask congress to close Guantanamo all he wants, but only congress can do it, It is sort of like when Trump promised to deport 12 million illegals in 2 years, even if law enforcement has no probable cause to demand proof that a person is a citizen. Trump couldn't do that, either.

Forum List

Back