Why isn't "equal" equality?

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
I think blacks should be treated the same as whites. Oops, that means I hate them! Huh? Women should be treated the same. Hmm...I hate them too? Hispanics? Gays? Ditto ... Ditto ...

OK, so if I think people should be the same I hate them? Well, I think the rich should be treated the same. Does that mean I hate them? No, I love them? I am their stooges? Corporations, government shouldn't help them don't help or hurt them, just let them fend for themselves in the market! So I hate corporations, right? I just want them to be treated equally, right? No, that means I'm their stooges too?

Why doesn't "equal" mean "equal?" I don't get it.

I think blacks should be treated the same as whites. Oops, that means I hate them! Huh? Women should be treated the same. Hmm...I hate them too? Hispanics? Gays? Ditto ... Ditto ...

OK, so if I think people should be the same I hate them? Well, I think the rich should be treated the same. Does that mean I hate them? No, I love them? I am their stooges? Corporations, government shouldn't help them don't help or hurt them, just let them fend for themselves in the market! So I hate corporations, right? I just want them to be treated equally, right? No, that means I'm their stooges too?

Why doesn't "equal" mean "equal?" I don't get it.

Maybe it you repeatedly hit you head with a brick, you too, could think like a Democrat.. just sayin.

Afros are ugly, stupid, stinky animals. If you treated them as equals, they wouldn't be able to find employment beyond cotton picking, and that's the brightest of them. If you had a child with Down's Syndrome, you wouldn't treat that child the same as your other children.

I'm not advocating special treatment for Afros. I'm just pointing out the Liberal's position on Afros.

Forum List

Back