Why Isn't Darwin Banned from Schools and Libraries?

Bullshit. You show me a poll showing the some republicans are resistant to books spreading lefty propaganda,

and try to spin it as though it is the same as Lefties banning real books for Political Correctness.

NOt to mention all the rest of the context of the Battle over Free Speech with lefties like you literally rioting to prevent people from speaking, often with the support of local politicians AND POLICE.

Both sides of this issue are not equal. The Left are out of control.

You're fucking crazy. And ignorant. That was but one example to illustrate a obvious ideology that is similar. Even you of all people should know that. Just because YOU msy believe that support for reading material that is oriented to the LBGT community is in some way wrong, does not make it "leftist propaganda".

I've never rioted over anything, and don't even know anyone who has on the left or the right.

And it is what it is. Neither side is any better than the other.....on the position of what affects public school curriculum.

And I'm not a so called "leftist" as you seem to be obsessed with insisting.

Both sides are rotten IMO, and I have no faith in either.

The fact that you are so unhinged over your "righteous right wingers" being better than the other party, makes you sound cultish in a nut job kind of way...like that loon who drove a car over people at that rally this year. That is WORSE than "rioting"......in the minds of the sane.

And your messiah #45 referred to as ""fine people on both sides". SMGDH.

Trump Defends White-Nationalist Protesters: 'Some Very Fine People on Both Sides' - The Atlantic
Pulling that bullshit lie out proves you’re an 11 on the 10 scale of dishonesty. There are many fine people who believe in the preservation of history.

I'm sure there are decent people who want to keep statues of traitors on their town square, 'cause "history".

But there were no "fine people" marching in Charlottesville.
Or modern criminals like Obama and Hillary, who should have their names removed from everything.

Dumbass.

Again- not a surprise that Contards support removing the names of Americans by convicting them without a trial.

Just another Conservative lynching in action.

The Pass given to Hillary for her crimes, by partisan FBI agents, was a miscarriage of justice.

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

Yes, very vague.

Anyone who showed up for the rally who wasn't a white supremacist would have left the moment they saw the Nazi flags

I haven't seen that one. I saw this one.

14474895_G.jpg

Like I said very vague.

THe style of the eagles would have tipped me off, but I'm sure plenty of people are not as suspicious as I am.

My point stands.

Your claim that it was an explicitly White Supremacist rally is incorrect.

Thus your hysteria over the President's correct point, that there were "very decent people" on both sides, is not called for.

No. There's no question that the rally was explicitly a white supremacist rally.

It's possible that some people showed up who weren't white supremacists, but anyone who wasn't a white supremacist would have left as soon as the Nazi flags came out, or as soon as they heard Richard Spencer speak.

If they didn't leave at that point, then they're not "fine people".

IMG_0195.JPG

The rally was organized by Richard Spencer. I guess he is a "fine person"?..... lol.

Richard spencer - Google Search

...]

We covered that. The neo-nazis planned the rally and dishonestly promoted it as a rally about historical statues.

President Trump, and I posted a link to the full text of the press conference, was clearly referring to the people who showed up just to show their support for the statues,

President TRump was clearly referring to those people, not to Richard Spence,

and the media that lied about that, are all fucking, race baiting assholes, who are purposefully tearing this nation apart.

You need to be more suspicious of people telling you what you want to hear.

I dont believe anything that anyone says until I do my own fact finding.

Maybe you should be careful of believing everything that the far right presents as truth.

That is blind loyalty in the face of stupidity.

I read the full transcripts. He did not say what they vile media is claiming he said.

THEY ARE LYING TO YOU.

Did you read the full transcript? Did you watch the full video?

He was not talking about the neo nazis. He was very clearly and specifically talking about the people who showed up to show support for the historical statues.

Full text: Trump’s comments on white supremacists, ‘alt-left’ in Charlottesville

"But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

THEY ARE LYING TO YOU.

14474895_G.jpg

Like I said very vague.

THe style of the eagles would have tipped me off, but I'm sure plenty of people are not as suspicious as I am.

My point stands.

Thus your hysteria over the President's correct point, that there were "very decent people" on both sides, is not called for.

No. There's no question that the rally was explicitly a white supremacist rally.

It's possible that some people showed up who weren't white supremacists, but anyone who wasn't a white supremacist would have left as soon as the Nazi flags came out, or as soon as they heard Richard Spencer speak.

IMG_0195.JPG

The rally was organized by Richard Spencer. I guess he is a "fine person"?..... lol.

...]

We covered that. The neo-nazis planned the rally and dishonestly promoted it as a rally about historical statues.

President Trump, and I posted a link to the full text of the press conference, was clearly referring to the people who showed up just to show their support for the statues,

and the media that lied about that, are all fucking, race baiting assholes, who are purposefully tearing this nation apart.

Maybe you should be careful of believing everything that the far right presents as truth.

I read the full transcripts. He did not say what they vile media is claiming he said.

THEY ARE LYING TO YOU.

He was not talking about the neo nazis. He was very clearly and specifically talking about the people who showed up to show support for the historical statues.

Full text: Trump’s comments on white supremacists, ‘alt-left’ in Charlottesville

"But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

THEY ARE LYING TO YOU.

I read the transcript, and watched the video early on, and can see that #45, did a self serving damage control move AFTER coming under scrutiny, while he was "sorting out the facts".

Of course he had to be "careful" because many of the "fine people" there were Trump supporters.

There was really not that much to "sort out".....the "fine people" who were supposedly there, could have easily exited when Richard Spencer and his goons were seen.

IMG_0195.JPG

...]

THEY ARE LYING TO YOU.

THEY ARE LYING TO YOU.

I read the transcript, and watched the video early on, and can see that #45, did a self serving damage control move AFTER coming under scrutiny, while he was "sorting out the facts".

Of course he had to be "careful" because many of the "fine people" there were Trump supporters.

There was really not that much to "sort out".....the "fine people" who were supposedly there, could have easily exited when Richard Spencer and his goons were seen.

You are evading my point and trying to deflect.

The media is lying to you. Trump never called neo nazis "very fine people".

Admit that, and we can move on to any other points you want to complain about.

...]

THEY ARE LYING TO YOU.

THEY ARE LYING TO YOU.

Really? I have nothing to admit that I have not said already.

Nor anything to complain about.

What those confederate flag waving whackos do south of the Mason Dixon line does not affect me personally, other than to know to stay the hell away from that part of the country.

The fact that #45 had to even "think about" and walk back his original statement says it all for me.

:lol:

The Charlottesville rally was an explicitly white supremacist rally.

If those are your people, no more need be said.

No, it was not. THe fliers were purposefully vague and misleading.

The neo nazies lied to get people to show up, at their rally, so that they could make themselves look more relevant.

Are you shocked that a neo nazis would lie?

This has been well know for quite some time.

But you libs are, as always, working with the nazis, trying to reach your shared goals.

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

Yes, very vague.

Anyone who showed up for the rally who wasn't a white supremacist would have left the moment they saw the Nazi flags

14474895_G.jpg

Like I said very vague.

My point stands.

IMG_0195.JPG

The Unite the Right rally, also known as the Charlottesville rally or Charlottesville riots,[4]was a white nationalist[5][6][7] rally that occurred in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States, from August 11 to 12, 2017.[8][9]Protesters were members of the far-right and included white supremacists, members of the alt-right, neo-Confederates, Klansmen, neo-Nazis, and various militias. Some of the marchers chanted racist and antisemiticslogans, carried semi-automatic rifles, swastikas, Nazi symbols (such as the Odal rune, Black Sun, Iron Cross, and the Valknut), Confederate battle flags, Deus Vult crosses, flags and other symbols of various past and present anti-Muslim and antisemitic groups.[8][10][11][12][7][13] Within the Charlottesville area, the rally is often known as A12[14] or 8/12.[15] The organizers stated their goals was the unification of the American white nationalist movement[5] and to oppose the removal of a statue of Robert E. Lee from Charlottesville's Emancipation Park[16][12]

Good attempt to derail the thread, but what of the blatantly racist claims of Charles Darwin that Blacks are inferior, basically apes?

Should Darwin be banned due to such racism?

IMG_0195.JPG

...]

THEY ARE LYING TO YOU.

THEY ARE LYING TO YOU.

As could the "fine people" :lmao: on the left when the ANTIFA Brown Shirts showed up. This creep Spencer is a Occupy Wall Street pile of shit. The whole thing was a false flag.

...]

THEY ARE LYING TO YOU.

THEY ARE LYING TO YOU.

As could the "fine people" :lmao: on the left when the ANTIFA Brown Shirts showed up. This creep Spencer is a Occupy Wall Street pile of shit. The whole thing was a false flag.

The left and the right, in American politics.are both scum.

No, it was not. THe fliers were purposefully vague and misleading.

The neo nazies lied to get people to show up, at their rally, so that they could make themselves look more relevant.

Are you shocked that a neo nazis would lie?

This has been well know for quite some time.

But you libs are, as always, working with the nazis, trying to reach your shared goals.

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

Yes, very vague.

14474895_G.jpg

Like I said very vague.

My point stands.

IMG_0195.JPG

The Unite the Right rally, also known as the Charlottesville rally or Charlottesville riots,[4]was a white nationalist[5][6][7] rally that occurred in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States, from August 11 to 12, 2017.[8][9]Protesters were members of the far-right and included white supremacists, members of the alt-right, neo-Confederates, Klansmen, neo-Nazis, and various militias. Some of the marchers chanted racist and antisemiticslogans, carried semi-automatic rifles, swastikas, Nazi symbols (such as the Odal rune, Black Sun, Iron Cross, and the Valknut), Confederate battle flags, Deus Vult crosses, flags and other symbols of various past and present anti-Muslim and antisemitic groups.[8][10][11][12][7][13] Within the Charlottesville area, the rally is often known as A12[14] or 8/12.[15] The organizers stated their goals was the unification of the American white nationalist movement[5] and to oppose the removal of a statue of Robert E. Lee from Charlottesville's Emancipation Park[16][12]

Good attempt to derail the thread, but what of the blatantly racist claims of Charles Darwin that Blacks are inferior, basically apes?

Should Darwin be banned due to such racism?

Well, thanks. But I was not trying to "derail" this thread.

Darwin, just like the majority of white "scientists" of his era, and even some today as well as many of the posters who frequent this very board, believe that black people are inherently inferior.

And as you said, are no better than "apes" or even worse.

My answer to your question is NO. Do not ban his theories from school curriculum.

The best disinfectant in the universe is sunlight.

So let his opinions live on as a testament to what American culture was founded on and really looks like beneath its facade of "liberty and equality for all".

I have twin grandchildren who will soon enter high school, and every opportunity that I have to expose them to the history and legacy of hatred and bigotry towards who they are and where they come from will better equip them to deal with the poison that they will likely encounter as adults. In fact I have even had them sit with me and read some of the posts in forum, and their 12 year minds are sharper than that of the average adult.

There is no naivety in their world.

They are being taught not to react violently or with anger but just to think in a controlled and analytical way, with no emotion,
and to act a step ahead and always be able to anticipate what to expect from those who they will come in contact with that would purposely set out to do them wrong, or see them fail, just for the sake of justifying their own ignorance and bias.

My own parents(yes, believe it or not I had a mother and a father present, and they were married for 55 years before my Dad died) did not shield me from reality either, and what they taught me, helped me navigate through life with very few surprises, and quite a few wins, by unexpectedly turning the tables on some of the filthy scum that I have crossed paths with over the years.

Does that answer your question?

Last edited:
[

Darwin, just like the majority of white "scientists" of his era, and even some today as well as many of the posters who frequent this very board, believe that black people are inherently inferior.

Yet the ruling left outlawed "Huckleberry Finn" which showed the opposite.

My answer to your question is NO. Do not ban his theories from school curriculum.

The question wasn't his theories, which were supplanted decades ago, but his BOOK, which is far mor racist than "Catcher in the Rye" or dozens of other outlawed books.

Yet the left seeks to keep us all in perpetual night through censorship and book burning.

So let his opinions live on as a testament to what American culture was founded on and really looks like beneath its facade of "liberty and equality for all".

But only after we rewrite history in the mold the left prefers while outlawing the works of Laura Engles Wilder.

I have twin grandchildren who will soon enter high school, and every opportunity that I have to expose them to the history and legacy of hatred and bigotry towards who they are and where they come from will better equip them to deal with the poison that they will likely encounter as adults. In fact I have even had them sit with me and read some of the posts in forum, and their 12 year minds are sharper than that of the average adult.

They are being taught not to react violently or with anger but just to think in a controlled and analytical way, with no emotion,
and to act a step ahead and always be able to anticipate what to expect from those who they will come in contact with that would purposely set out to do them wrong, or see them fail, just for the sake of justifying their own ignorance and bias.

My own parents(yes, believe it or not I had a mother and a father present, and they were married for 55 years before my Dad died) did not shield me from reality either, and what they taught me, helped me navigate through life with very few surprises, and quite a few wins, by unexpectedly turning the tables on some of the filthy scum that I have crossed paths with over the years.

Actaully the fact that you are educated, articulate, and think are testiments to the fact you had parents who were together.

I don't agree with you Steve, but I do respect you.

[

Yet the ruling left outlawed "Huckleberry Finn" which showed the opposite.

The question wasn't his theories, which were supplanted decades ago, but his BOOK, which is far mor racist than "Catcher in the Rye" or dozens of other outlawed books.

Yet the left seeks to keep us all in perpetual night through censorship and book burning.

But only after we rewrite history in the mold the left prefers while outlawing the works of Laura Engles Wilder.

Actaully the fact that you are educated, articulate, and think are testiments to the fact you had parents who were together.

I don't agree with you Steve, but I do respect you.

Fair enough. I will add one caveat. Since Darwin is long decayed, his "theories"
are contained in his books, that's what I was stating.

So let his books stay. The young people of this era need to understand the past in order to change the future.

THEY ARE LYING TO YOU.

THEY ARE LYING TO YOU.

Really? I have nothing to admit that I have not said already.

Nor anything to complain about.

What those confederate flag waving whackos do south of the Mason Dixon line does not affect me personally, other than to know to stay the hell away from that part of the country.

The fact that #45 had to even "think about" and walk back his original statement says it all for me.

YOu implied that Trump said that neo nazis like Spencer were "very fine people".

You now know that that was a lie fed to you be figures you trust.

The people of the SOuth who like to fly the Confederate Flag, are not whackos.

You are, if you think their behavior is in any way odd.

Forum List

Back