Why Islam is Disrepsected

archangel said:
Kathianne said:
Gee I worked too, still managed to make a few mistakes, though didn't think so at the time. :rolleyes: I'm still working on how to reach perfection. :laugh:[/QUOTE

Would have recipricated all out of reps to give...next time...!shattered is a funny girl though!I wonder if she wears a bikini! maybe not! ;)

I can't help but wonder if you're just looking for an argument, or you're one of the people who *can't* wear said clothes, and that irritates you, since you've completely overlooked my actual *words*, and merely gave them your own twist.

archangel said:
Kathianne said:
Gee I worked too, still managed to make a few mistakes, though didn't think so at the time. :rolleyes: I'm still working on how to reach perfection. :laugh:[/QUOTE

Would have recipricated all out of reps to give...next time...!shattered is a funny girl though!I wonder if she wears a bikini! maybe not! ;)

Thanks!

Well when one 'knows' Shattered, one knows she didn't have any children, by choice of course. Thus she may be able to wear a bikini? :dunno: I gave that type of thing up at about the time of first pregnancy-just seemed prudent. :laugh:

Without that little problem, most should not push it past 30 or so, though some look great! Just like a 17 year old should be able to get by with shorts and barely there shirt. Looks ridiculous at school or church, but when you're 17????

Said1 said:
I wasted my teenage life working too, and I'm surprised my mother didn't burn some of the outfits I *bought*. I mean, that's why I had a job, so I could buy clothes she wouldn't, and smokes and other stuff. :laugh:

Me too! Though I didn't start smoking til college, brilliant move on my part of course. As for clothes, I was pretty much a Limited girl, not much into anything but brands when I was in high school.

Shattered said:
archangel said:
I can't help but wonder if you're just looking for an argument, or you're one of the people who *can't* wear said clothes, and that irritates you, since you've completely overlooked my actual *words*, and merely gave them your own twist.

Don't be a drama queen...just kidding around...and by the way I look pretty good in cut offs for a old fart... :mm:

Said1 said:
archangel said:
Watch out for the carbs though, they add up fast! :D

Please don't tell me to give up the Bud lite...doh...I thought lite meant it was okay to indulge...oh man I'm going to bed now and have a good cry! Y'all have a good night now..sleep tight and by all means wear the tent to bed...don't want to embarrass the good Muslim population!

If you're gonna drink your carbs, at least drink something better than Bud..

archangel said:
Said1 said:
Please don't tell me to give up the Bud lite...doh...I thought lite meant it was okay to indulge...oh man I'm going to bed now and have a good cry! Y'all have a good night now..sleep tight and by all means wear the tent to bed...don't want to embarrass the good Muslim population!

That's fine, but I don't want to read about you drinking any of those wussie drinks. I'll be forced to feed you some of my home cooking! :laugh:

Said1 said:
archangel said:
That's fine, but I don't want to read about you drinking any of those wussie drinks. I'll be forced to feed you some of my home cooking! :laugh:

Force me...force me..oh yeah baby!LOL...Hey whats for desert? :wine: opps thats a wussie drink.... :beer: and maybe you....just kidding don't have a cow!

archangel said:
Said1 said:
Force me...force me..oh yeah baby!LOL...Hey whats for desert? :wine: opps thats a wussie drink.... :beer: and maybe you....just kidding don't have a cow!

You folks make it very hard for a person of high sensibilites like myself :halo:, to visit here :dev1: . All the innuendos and well what have you! :shocked:

Kathianne said:
archangel said:
You folks make it very hard for a person of high sensibilites like myself :halo:, to visit here :dev1: . All the innuendos and well what have you! :shocked:

Just when I was having some fun ya bummed me out...now I have to say 12 Hail Marry's and 12 Our Fathers...Shocked...humm...don't think so...I went to a catholic school back in the day...c'mon Kathianne ya can cook me some home cooked dinner too!...LOL :cheers2:

archangel said:
Kathianne said:
Just when I was having some fun ya bummed me out...now I have to say 12 Hail Marry's and 12 Our Fathers...Shocked...humm...don't think so...I went to a catholic school back in the day...c'mon Kathianne ya can cook me some home cooked dinner too!...LOL :cheers2:

Sorry Archangel, it's limabean casserole for you and :slap: :bat: :laugh:

Kathianne said:
archangel said:
:laugh: Not going to happen. Going to be lima bean and liver, if you are lucky!

I will go to Said's....maybe a chocolate cake will have to do...."Let them eat cake"...much better than liver... :shocked:

archangel said:
Kathianne said:
I will go to Said's....maybe a chocolate cake will have to do...."Let them eat cake"...much better than liver... :shocked:

Canada is a wee bit of a distance. We are friends. We exchange recipes. Johnney is nice, he gets chocolates! :laugh: j/k

(either of us will back a cake or shove cocoa in your mouth if you come to visit!)

Kathianne said:
archangel said:
Canada is a wee bit of a distance. We are friends. We exchange recipes. Johnney is nice, he gets chocolates! :laugh: j/k

(either of us will back a cake or shove cocoa in your mouth if you come to visit!)

So sorry I did not realize that you spoke for Said too....then again you are the master of posts...quantity vs quality...not a very good recipe...will pass on the chocolates../.bye bye Katherine the great! :rolleyes: :huh: :bow2:

Gem said:
Arabian,

Actually, if a Muslim woman wants to wear a bikini, a hijab, or wants to be completely covered from head to toe with only her eyes uncovered that is fine with me....I don't care and I will respect her choices. I just believe that she should be permitted to make those choices without facing violence if she chooses something different then what her neighbor would like.

What I will NOT respect, is her family stoning her to death when she is raped, or a husband throwing acid in the face of his wife because he suspects her of adultery...honor killings are still accepted and, in some places, all too common aspects of Muslim extremist culture.
i will comment with one word,,,
when you see the sister in the church,, what they wear,,
hence that they wear a respected clothes cause they are in the home of allah ,, his place in the church its aholly place,,,
if any one pray he surounded by angels and by eyes of allah,, right,,
so if she went out and meet guys and maybe bad people,, what you think she should wear,,,
compare,, when you are surounded by good holy angel and the eyes of allah she wear a respected clothes and when she is out she take off this clothes,,, what do you think is more reasonable,,,,
and about al hijab and the respected clothes,,
let us compare,,,,
if u see a very nice respected and every thing in here is perfect and she wears al hijab,,, will you sayy woow bad girl she is a terrorist she wear al hijab,,,
what the relation between the women clothes and any thing in this world,,,
if we made a statistic between the number of raped girl in the world we will find the smallest rate allover the world resign in the islamic world,,,
isnt that a respect to women,,,
i dont feel good towards the women who sell there body on the magazines,,,
the highst range of adultery isnt in the islamic world,,,,
note and think and measure the benifit to women,, women in islam os like the a very valueble thing,, islam keep her away from harm by keeping her more respected and honored

Forum List

Back