Why ISIS Target Turkey?

And Turkey does not need to ask Syria if they may intervene in Syria?
I would advise Turkey to ask the people of Syria, including the

and the representatives of the people of northern Syria where Raqqa is situated such as the political authorities of the contributing forces of the Euphrates Volcano joint operations room, namely

and
Yes Turkey should ask those Syrians, ask them if they would like to get Raqqa back from ISIS or if Turkey should let ISIS keep Raqqa. Yes ask them.
What advantage could the Syrians take from turning Raqqa from ISIS into the hands of Al-Qaeda/FSA by Turkey or any other entity?
It is misleading for you to slash FSA with Al-Qaeda. Al-Qaeda plays no part in my battleplan to liberate Raqqa from ISIS, except the part of another enemy alongside ISIS.

I think it is for the Syrians who want to return to live free in Raqqa and the surrounding parts of North Syria to say what advantage they would take from liberating Raqqa from ISIS.

And why would you not ask the legitimate Syrian government?
Indeed.

Wikipedia - National Coalition for Syrian Revolutionary and Opposition Forces
"International Recognition
By March 2013, at least twenty states had recognized the SNC as ‘the (sole) legitimate representative of the Syrian people’:"

USA Today - Obama says U.S. will recognize Syrian opposition
"WASHINGTON — President Obama announced Tuesday that he was recognizing the new Syrian opposition council as the sole legitimate representative of the Syrian people, tightening U.S. ties to the group as Syrian President Bashar Assad's grip on power appears to be slipping."

It is misleading for you to slash FSA with Al-Qaeda. Al-Qaeda plays no part in my battleplan to liberate Raqqa from ISIS, except the part of another enemy alongside ISIS.

I think it is for the Syrians who want to return to live free in Raqqa and the surrounding parts of North Syria to say what advantage they would take from liberating Raqqa from ISIS.
You have no clue. The FSA is just a small force and has been replaced by Al-Nusra (Al-Qaeda). There is not a single frontier where the FSA acts independent. Al-Nusra is the major force of the "opposition" in Syria and FSA is nothing more than its attachment. Because of its Islamist nature, the USA has officially dropped support for the FSA and has been trying to establish new forces.

if-fsa-an.jpg

From left: Islamic Front, FSA, Al-Nusra

ebf6e59d749d99dbc015d81db8a7d241_l.jpg

Major supporter of Al-Qaeda and ISIS: Erdogan

Indeed.

Wikipedia - National Coalition for Syrian Revolutionary and Opposition Forces
"International Recognition
By March 2013, at least twenty states had recognized the SNC as ‘the (sole) legitimate representative of the Syrian people’:"

USA Today - Obama says U.S. will recognize Syrian opposition
"WASHINGTON — President Obama announced Tuesday that he was recognizing the new Syrian opposition council as the sole legitimate representative of the Syrian people, tightening U.S. ties to the group as Syrian President Bashar Assad's grip on power appears to be slipping."
The SNC does not exist in Syria and is not recognized by the "opposition" forces on the ground in Syria. Additional, what you are dreaming of is a crime against the Syrian people and the legitimate government that has full support of the population. If you want Al-Qaeda to take over something, invite them to your house.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back