Why ISIS is Americas Problem

When you invade and occupy a large swath of the planet, you can expect all kinds of lousy things to happen, such as people using your own weapons against you.

One of the many reasons it's not a good idea to invade and occupy a large swath of the planet. A planet, by the way, which we don't own.

Or, a country Obama decided not to keep, thus ISIS

Good thing we didn't give up Japan and South Korea

-Geaux

How long has it been that we still needed troops in Japan or South Korea?

This is what people like Geaux want:

Permanent American troop presence continued in Korea, Japan, Europe. Additional permanent troops in Afghanistan and Iraq. Then comes Africa. Boko Haram, we'll have to go fight them and establish a permanent US military prescence there. Then Somalia. Then Libya to clean up that mess. Then probably Egypt as that falls apart.

Troops forever all over the world, serving no purpose other than to bankrupt us.

"Why ISIS is Americas Problem"

Nonsense, it's Iraq's problem – it's the responsibility of the government in Baghdad to defend the country.

And Iraq doesn't want conventional American ground forces to be involved, and appropriately so, if the Iraqi government is to have any legitimacy, if all the factions of Iraq are going to function as one nation, the Iraqi people alone must defend their country from the self-proclaimed 'Islamic state.'

The days of Americans fighting and dying pointlessly in the ME are thankfully over, the majority of Americans understand and accept this, which is way a republican Congress has made no effort to pass a resolution authorizing American ground forces be dispatched to Iraq, as is their Constitutional responsibility. Fortunately those on the war-mongering right – such as the OP and others who agree with him – are correctly perceived by the American people to be wrong.

I have to agree. Its a ME problem. Let them go after ISIS.

We left Iraq because they wanted us gone. When we left they had a duly elected Govt. A military and the ability to take their country in any direction they wanted to. They lost it in three years. Not our problem and unless ISIS lands in America it shouldn't be our problem.

If the Arab League doesn't have the balls to take back their country then the hell with the entire middle east.

Iraq-Legacy-600-LI.jpg

Iraq Legacy A.F.Branco Conservative Cartoon

Lets see, where do I begin? Some JV team from a desert somewhere we're told.

And just how did they arm themselves?

>
ISIS Is Taking Over Iraq Using Captured American Weapons

ISIS is marching through city after city in Iraq, and they are doing it with American weapons. Thanks to a series of stunning victories in recent months, ISIS has captured a vast array of U.S. military equipment including trucks, Humvees, rockets, artillery pieces and Stinger missiles.

ISIS Is Taking Over Iraq Using Captured American Weapons Washington s Blog

>

Now we have to reflect on why ISIS has become such a strength. Where did the void materialize for which ISIS quickly filled , like ants on a dropped piece of gum?

>
Panetta: Obama Wrong on Iraq Pullout, Failure to Arm Syrians

Former Defense Secretary Leon Panetta says his old boss, President Barack Obama, erred when he failed to leave a residual military force in Iraq – and when he didn't opt to arm the Free Syrian Army earlier.

"I really thought that it was important for us to maintain a presence in Iraq," Panetta said in an interview aired Sunday on CBS's "60 Minutes."

Panetta said he and Obama's other advisers thought that at least 8,000 U.S. troops should have stayed in Iraq. "And frankly, having those troops there I think would've given us greater leverage on [Prime Minister Nouri al-]Maliki to try to force him to do the right thing as well."

The Obama administration has insisted that al-Maliki would not make a "status of forces" agreement that U.S. troops would not be prosecuted by Iraq's government. Republican critics claim the real reason is that Obama wanted to fulfill his campaign promise to completely end the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Panetta Obama Wrong on Iraq Pullout Failure to Arm Syrians

>
There's been this issue though that ISIS really wants us dead well... you know..... because well, we're not Muslim or more simply, we're Americans

>

The White House said Sunday that a review of an Islamic State video confirms that American hostage Peter Kassig, an aid worker and former Army Ranger, has been beheaded by the terror group.

New ISIS video shows beheading of American hostage Peter Kassig Fox News

>

And now we see the fall of Ramadi and only 60 miles away Baghdad looms

>
And then we have the parade. You know? We can send the Obama drone brigade to snuff out some douche in a cave out in nowhere land, yet we can't seem to muster one to take out a mile long ISIS victory parade?

>

The evidence is conclusive. Obama: the abject failure and is responsible for ISIS so now we have to own it.

-Geaux

In other words, we should have stayed there forever, because that is what it will take to keep those people from killing each other. They have been killing each other for a thousand years, but GW thought democracy would change all that. How wrong he was. Now you want to blame Obama for not leaving our troops there in perpetuity to be sent home in body bags a few hundred at a time. By all means, we should go back there to kill off ISIS, so that the next ISIS can step in as soon as we leave again.

I've got a better answer. If we really want to go to war, let's go over there and kill off every single Iraqi and take over Iraq. Then we can call it New America and we can start sending people there to rebuild it as another great American society. Who cares if we kill off 20 million or more Muslims. Most of you would prefer we just nuke the whole area anyway.

Actually, I wold have 'preferred' Obama to have never been given the opportunity to display such failure on a public scale. It's my understanding many of his previous supporters like Oprah in hindsight, feel the same.

In this case I must support our POTUS in the fight against ISIS. He screwed it up, now we need to do the right thing and bail him out.

-Geaux

he is not fighting 'isis' Geaux !!

good LEGACY pictures 'Jberzerk' , looks mighty accurate to me !! Pretty soon the USA will be dealing with 'isis' as if they are legitimate powers same as we'll be dealing with 'iran' !!

good LEGACY pictures 'Jberzerk' , looks mighty accurate to me !! Pretty soon the USA will be dealing with 'isis' as if they are legitimate powers same as we'll be dealing with 'iran' !!

thanks

we already are

Obama likes the way ISIS treats women. Amazing

-Geaux
ISIS Publish Pamphlet On How to Treat Female Slaves

ISIS has released a list of rules about how females slaves, women and children should be treated once captured by Jihadi warriors.

The rules, published by the Research and Fatwa Department of ISIS in a pamphlet on 3rd December, are written in the form of questions and answers and say, among other things, that it is "permissible" to have sexual intercourse with, beat and trade non-Muslim slaves, including young girls.

ISIS Publish Pamphlet On How to Treat Female Slaves

Obama likes the way ISIS treats women. Amazing

-Geaux

When did he say that?

Okay, guy, I find it hilarious that the people who want to regulate abortion and deny rape on campus are the ones who are suddenly concerned about "women' in other countries as long as someone else's kids are being sent over to do something about it.

Again, we need to get every conservative to sign up with his guns, and form a volunteer legion to go over and fight the Evil Muslims.

More details on Obama's disaster known as ISIS

We're here for you Mr President. We'll clean up your mess in Iraq and Syria

-Geaux
------------
Complicity
Critics of the US-led strategy in the region have repeatedly raised questions about the role of coalition allies in intentionally providing extensive support to Islamist terrorist groups in the drive to destabilize the Assad regime in Syria.

The conventional wisdom is that the US government did not retain sufficient oversight on the funding to anti-Assad rebel groups, which was supposed to be monitored and vetted to ensure that only ‘moderate’ groups were supported.

However, the newly declassified Pentagon report proves unambiguously that years before ISIS launched its concerted offensive against Iraq, the US intelligence community was fully aware that Islamist militants constituted the core of Syria’s sectarian insurgency.

Despite that, the Pentagon continued to support the Islamist insurgency, even while anticipating the probability that doing so would establish an extremist Salafi stronghold in Syria and Iraq.

Divide and rule
Several US government officials have conceded that their closest allies in the anti-ISIS coalition were funding violent extremist Islamist groups that became integral to ISIS.

US Vice President Joe Biden, for instance, admitted last year that Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Qatar and Turkey had funneled hundreds of millions of dollars to Islamist rebels in Syria that metamorphosed into ISIS.

But he did not admit what this internal Pentagon document demonstrates?—?that the entire covert strategy was sanctioned and supervised by the US, Britain, France, Israel and other Western powers.

The strategy appears to fit a policy scenario identified by a recent US Army-commissioned RAND Corp report.

Secret Pentagon Report Reveals US Created ISIS As A Tool To Overthrow Syria s President Assad Zero Hedge

I'd like at least one nutter to openly admit that they approach every issue with the conviction that whatever the POTUS does is going to be wrong. Then...they scour the internet for shit that supports that conviction.

After all....we've gotten a half dozen closeted racists and bigots to come clean.....there is hope that we can get one of these idiots to own up to their anti-American bias when it comes to this president.

Come on,....who is it gonna be?

US Vice President Joe Biden, for instance, admitted last year that Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Qatar and Turkey had funneled hundreds of millions of dollars to Islamist rebels in Syria that metamorphosed into ISIS.

But he did not admit what this internal Pentagon document demonstrates?—?that the entire covert strategy was sanctioned and supervised by the US, Britain, France, Israel and other Western powers.

So why is this our problem, again? It strikes me that if the Saudis and Turks want ISIS to be there, and these are our staunchest allies, (after our Zionist Overlords, of course) why should we be getting involved?

Because they might bust up some old statues and shoot some Devil Worshipers?

The main question that worries all the people in the planet- who is going to stop ISIS? They should be eliminated like nazists. No mercy.

slight correction. Obozo calls them ISIL, while everyone else calls them ISIS. Do you know why?

The L stands for Levant, Levant means a totally islamic mideast that does not allow the existence of Israel.

Said another way. Obama is Israel's biggest enemy.

Obama: the abject failure and is responsible for ISIS so now we have to own it.

:iagree: with O' Husseinbama being a failure.., but i :disagree: with the "WE" part, unlike the libermorons, "WE", who are more intelligent than an Earthworm :disagree: with his strategy/tactics by giving radical muslimes/ISIS a free pass.

Forum List

Back