Why ISIS is Americas Problem

Just some more of our chickens coming home to roost. The U.S./West and Saudi Arabia created ISIS and other deadly gangs in Syria. They were created to 'Regime Change' Assad. The U.S. and Saudi Arabia are responsible for the rapid rise of radical Islam around the world. It all started back when they funded, armed, and trained folks like Bin Laden in Afghanistan. They created what became the Taliban and Al Qaeda, to oust the Soviets from Afghanistan.

In hindsight, we should have allowed the Soviets to have Afghanistan. There wouldn't have been a 9/11, or this Jihad madness we're seeing today. Americans need to brush up on some real history. They'll begin to better understand that the chickens are gonna continue to come home to roost until their Government stops all the meddling and starting wars around the world. 9/11 is a small insignificant attack compared to what they have planned for us in the future.

Which had voting support from many Democrats such as Hillary Clinton. Obama's failure in Iraq allowed ISIS to form in the void. Their mission has not changed; they want to kill all of us. Terrorist growth in the last 8 years indicates to me Obama has blood on his hands

-Geaux

Obviously you don't read the papers:

Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war - CNN.com

The Bush administration told nearly a thousand bare faced lies in order to gain support for Bush's vendetta!!

Meanwhile today, we have Obama with Orlando and San Bernardino blood on his hands due to his inept foreign policy

-Geaux

LMAO!!! I can't believe you're that goddam stupid.....4500 dead and 35,000 seriously wounded? Surely you jest!

Yes,blood on his hands indeed does Obama have

Since he tucked and ran from Iraq, they are now bringing the fight to our shores. To our cities

This is all on Obama

-Geaux

Bull shit and horse cock!!!!! A typical Republican lie following a typical unnecessary war. I repeat.....George W. Bush was pissed at Saddam Hussein for trying to kill his old man when he was in the middle east. That's hardly an excuse to invade and get thousands of young Americans killed. Not to worry....while that shit was coming down Cheney cleared about $25 million from his holdings in Halliburton. You know Halliburton don't you? They provide housing for the troops when they're out of the country.

Start another thread. This is about the blood on Obama's hands for creating ISIS and allowing them to flourish

For more historical information look up how Barney Frank was part of the root cause known as 2008.

-Geaux

Just some more of our chickens coming home to roost. The U.S./West and Saudi Arabia created ISIS and other deadly gangs in Syria. They were created to 'Regime Change' Assad. The U.S. and Saudi Arabia are responsible for the rapid rise of radical Islam around the world. It all started back when they funded, armed, and trained folks like Bin Laden in Afghanistan. They created what became the Taliban and Al Qaeda, to oust the Soviets from Afghanistan.

In hindsight, we should have allowed the Soviets to have Afghanistan. There wouldn't have been a 9/11, or this Jihad madness we're seeing today. Americans need to brush up on some real history. They'll begin to better understand that the chickens are gonna continue to come home to roost until their Government stops all the meddling and starting wars around the world. 9/11 is a small insignificant attack compared to what they have planned for us in the future.

Yep....like I said. We had no business in Iraq. They had done nothing to the U S

George Bush has claimed he was on a mission from God when he launched the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, according to a senior Palestinian politician in an interview to be broadcast by the BBC later this month.

Mr Bush revealed the extent of his religious fervour when he met a Palestinian delegation during the Israeli-Palestinian summit at the Egpytian resort of Sharm el-Sheikh, four months after the US-led invasion of Iraq in 2003.

One of the delegates, Nabil Shaath, who was Palestinian foreign minister at the time, said: "President Bush said to all of us: 'I am driven with a mission from God'. God would tell me, 'George go and fight these terrorists in Afghanistan'. And I did. And then God would tell me 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq'. And I did."

Mr Bush went on: "And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East'. And, by God, I'm gonna do it."

Yep....like I said. We had no business in Iraq. They had done nothing to the U S

We should be going back into Iraq stronger than we are already.

-Geaux

The U.S. and Saudi Arabia have been the chief financiers of radical Islamic groups for many years. They've used them to do their bidding. It started in Afghanistan and continues today in Syria.

But most Americans are so misinformed by their Government/Corporate Media. They have no idea. That's why they're so shocked when chickens come home to roost. Hopefully one day they'll figure it out, and demand an end to this Permanent War.

We should be going back into Iraq stronger than we are already.

-Geaux

No, let's leave instead. We've done enough damage to the Middle East. We killed and maimed Thousands of Iraqis. And for what? To get a puppet regime in there and get the oil back on the U.S. Petrodollar. Hussein had switched to the Euro. The U.S. wasn't gonna have that. The same happened in Libya.

Just more wars to make rich Globalist Elites richer. The average American Citizen hasn't gained anything from all these wars. They've actually only paid for them with their blood and treasure. The Globalist Elites don't send their children to die in their wars. Time to dramatically scale back our presence in the Middle East. Time for disengagement.

The U.S. and Saudi Arabia have been the chief financiers of radical Islamic groups for many years. They've used them to do their bidding. It started in Afghanistan and continues today in Syria.

But most Americans are so misinformed by their Government/Corporate Media. They have no idea. That's why they're so shocked when chickens come home to roost. Hopefully one day they'll figure it out, and demand an end to this Permanent War.

We've been in the middle east all my life. I'm a little over 80. It's their oil....that's the reason.

Forum List

Back