Why is your health

someone else's responsibility?

why is it the company one works at responsible for it? how did THAT happen? is that what you are asking? Cuz as we sit, most people are NOT responsible or fully responsible for their own health care /insurance....their employer pays 60-90% of the cost for them, also the employer is the one who chooses what coverage or policy you can have....you don't have any choices now, or just minimal ones.

Ive never argued that the company one works at is responsible.

Some give benefits. But I see no reason to conclude that employers should provide mandatory coverage. After all, it ceases to be a benefit if it's mandatory.

☭proletarian☭;2050633 said:

Good point. It's not.

I'll remember that the day you need emergency medical attention.

Av: Help...

Pro: Heart attack?

Av: please... *gasp*

Pro: damned... too bad you convinced me we have no moral obligation to help our fellow Man. Bet you wish I were still a Leftist

Av: dies

Pro: What size are those kicks?

Please, like Id hang out with you in the first place;)

Besides, there are remedies for heart attacks that someone who is prepared can take.

And btw. While in an ideal world, it would be nice if you would help me out if I had a medical problem. I see that as charity. I don't see it as your responsibility. I certainly don't see why someone should have a gun to your head and tell you to help me.

☭proletarian☭;2050633 said:

Good point. It's not.

I'll remember that the day you need emergency medical attention.

Av: Help...

Pro: Heart attack?

Av: please... *gasp*

Pro: damned... too bad you convinced me we have no moral obligation to help our fellow Man. Bet you wish I were still a Leftist

Av: dies

Pro: What size are those kicks?

Please, like Id hang out with you in the first place;)

Besides, there are remedies for heart attacks that someone who is prepared can take.

Depends on the dosage give you ;)

aaah... pharmacology :cool:

And btw. While in an ideal world, it would be nice if you would help me out if I had a medical problem. I see that as charity. I don't see it as your responsibility. I certainly don't see why someone should have a gun to your head and tell you to help me.

What about holding me over a pit of eternal fire? :eusa_whistle:

Am I my Brother's keeper?

The very FIRST question that is in the Bible for Hebrews, Christians and Muslims with their Koran....

It takes the entire Bible, both the Old testament, then through the New testament to get God's answer....

guess what it was?

It answers the very first question, with another question...

IF you are not your brother's keeper, then what was the purpose for God creating you (man)?

I know this sounds strange....to believers and to atheists, I suppose it is hard to grasp for many...

Eventually, we all... may actually 'get it'.

Forum List

Back