Why Is White on White Murder in America Sky Rocketing?

the true cause of white on white crime is country music...!

if you listened to this enough times you'd make Jeffery dalhmer look like Santa Claus..

Last edited:
Actually it does. Thats why you need to do your own.

Than post the increase by percentage....oh thats right,you dont understand percentages so it's no wonder you dont understand what you're reading.
You find it and post it. I already told you that once you ID yourself as a monkey you lose the benefit of me taking you seriously.

You're the one making the claim.
And we all know if it was there you'd be falling all over yourself to put the numbers up. But there not,so you cant.
Another asslips fail thread.
Dont you have some black MickyD managers to disparage?
Youre the monkey. When you matter I will post what you cant seem to read in the link.

You're the monkey? Where the hell did that come from?
Let me know when you have some numbers to back up your bullshit claims.
I will. Run along monkey. I need white humans to answer the questions.

Than post the increase by percentage....oh thats right,you dont understand percentages so it's no wonder you dont understand what you're reading.
You find it and post it. I already told you that once you ID yourself as a monkey you lose the benefit of me taking you seriously.

And we all know if it was there you'd be falling all over yourself to put the numbers up. But there not,so you cant.
Youre the monkey. When you matter I will post what you cant seem to read in the link.

So you dont have the numbers....figured as much.

So you dont have the numbers....figured as much.
I do but numbers are hard for monkeys like you.

Typical Milkweed thread...post ridiculous crap that he can't back up...and then insult anyone who points out that he's an idiot!

I need white humans to answer the questions.
We are tired of solving all your problems. How about you guys figure out something yourselves, for once.
Its not a problem. Someone just asked a question. Just like a monkey to think a question is a problem.
laugh.gif

Much is always made of Black on Black murder (as if that's a problem for whites), however rarely do they look in the mirror and try to solve their own misogynistic tinted tendency for white on white murder. Why are white males killing white women at a 36% clip then crying about white genocide? Is white culture self destructing?

White-on-white murder in America is out of control - Vox

"To understand the level of cultural pathology at work here, it's important to understand that 36 percent of those killed by whites are women — a far higher share than you see with black murderers."

You are an idiot. According to the same report about 24,000 people were murdered in 1992 when the population was around 250 million in the US. The last year of record in this data, 2011, when the US population is over 300 million there were around 14 plus thousand murders. The overall murder rate has fallen dramatically and steadily over the 20 year sample. Bottom line is it is MUCH safer to the population, concerning murder, than it has been in recent history.

Murder is NOT out of control. It is being reduced dramatically every year.

The OP is moronic.

Forum List

Back