Why Is Trump Taking Questions From Everyone & Hillary Only Vetted Insiders?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I despise DT and doubt that opinion will ever change, but the marked contrast between the two has to have her supporters wondering why she remains in hiding while running for the White House.

Rand Paul the Optometrist in 20/20. I don't mind Cruz but he needs to tone down the religious rhetoric a bit for my tastes.

Killary has been a **** since Watergate. How this bitch and her family have remained in politics defies the law of averages. She has too many skeletons in her closet for all but the most hard-core vote your party Democrat. She avoids the real press because she knows that they will ask her about her and her husbands many illustrious failures and she has no answers because in her case the truth does not set you free. It gets you incarcerated for life.

I dislike Hillary and Trump, but asking her as much as Trump really accomplishes nothing. She has been scrutinized by the media for decades now. Recent events notwithstanding, there isn't much more to learn about her. Trump on the other hand has changed his positions numerous times just within this election cycle. Nobody knows what he really stands for.

I despise DT and doubt that opinion will ever change, but the marked contrast between the two has to have her supporters wondering why she remains in hiding while running for the White House.

If it "has to have her supporters wondering", maybe you could link to her supporters wondering that.

In case you haven't noticed, she's not the nominee yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back