Why is Trump now mocking people with physical disabilities?

And you aren't a racist. .

My ass.

When they start using what amounts to terrorist tactics yes I'm against them.
How much money will be taken out of the economy because of their protests on black Friday?
They're economic terrorist...which is pretty sad when you consider the live off the tax dollars of the very businesses they screw over.
A rationalizing racist!

Typical response from a liberal...
a typically factual response ....

Why thank you.
wow that was desperate!

image56.jpg

DONALD TRUMP'S BIBLICAL BASIS FOR WANTING TO DATE HIS OWN DAUGHTER

Holy shit, what a family.

I've seen what the typical squaw will do just to get a few pieces of corn....
Soooooo....face down ass up..........

And now I've seen just how low a sleazy lowlife cyber-coward will go just to take a vile cheap shot on an anonymous web-site where they're physically insulated from a well deserved reckoning. Fuckin' pussy.

STFU Noob.
had to put your massive "critical thinking" skills for that scathing retort.

And you just stretched your vocabulary to the breaking point..

I've seen what the typical squaw will do just to get a few pieces of corn....
Soooooo....face down ass up..........

And now I've seen just how low a sleazy lowlife cyber-coward will go just to take a vile cheap shot on an anonymous web-site where they're physically insulated from a well deserved reckoning. Fuckin' pussy.

STFU Noob.
had to put your massive "critical thinking" skills for that scathing retort.

And you just stretched your vocabulary to the breaking point..
more wishful thinking....

5657257c1b0000470029ea9d.jpg

Donald Trump apparently mocking a reporter's joint condition has been called a "new low" for his campaign, but in reality it's not the first time the Republican candidate has come under fire for remarks on physical disabilities.

Trump incited backlash this week after he did an impression of The New York Times' reporter Serge Kovaleski, who has arthrogryposis, a condition that affects his joint movements, Politico reports.

Speaking at a South Carolina rally on Tuesday, Trump referenced an article Kovaleski wrote while working for The Washington Post in 2001, noting it was “written by a nice reporter.” He continued, "Now the poor guy -- you ought to see the guy: ‘Uhh I don’t know what I said. I don’t remember!’ He’s going, ‘I don’t remember! Maybe that’s what I said.’”

While quoting Kovaleski, Trump jerked his arms and body and held his hands in a claw-like manner reminiscent of the disease’s symptom.

More: Trump Mocking Physical Disabilities Is Nothing New

This has to be a new low - even for Trump. I'd say he has probably lost the cripple vote.

He was making fun of Obama. I thought the impression of the current person who calls himself president of the United States was spot on. I often see Obama doing the same things retarded people do which is why I thought he was impersonating Obama. Now if he wanted to impersonate him even further he would fake his birth certificate.

And that, sd, is why Trump will lose, because he is like you.

You and Trump and those like you are not decent Americans.

Only a decent person will be elected as President, and that won't be Trump.

I remember as kids how we made fun of an old blind man, we all felt superior to him, but as we became a might older we became ashamed of our actions. It may just be part of the need for some to feel superior and to feel superior there has to be inferior people, Most of us get a handle on that superior-inferior thing as we age, some do not.

Forum List

Back