Why is Trump having "campaign rallies"????

Well, except not really. He didn't lie to a "Grand Jury". He lied about an inconsequential issue in a case that was dismissed for lack of merit.

LOL... He lied under oath to a grand jury. Nothing else matters.

So you don't care if he messes up the country and disgraces his office as long as it makes liberals unhappy. What a sad little man you are.

The only thing I see getting messed up are your diapers.

I think his hard core supporters love it, but they are the dumbest 10% of inbred droolers who watch reality TV.

Rasmussen says it's around 55%

2018 is going to be a slaughter for the Republicans.

You got any money you'd like to put on that?

Actually, it isn't Obama who said the Russians hacked the election, it's 16 intelligence agencies...

Correction: It's NO ONE who said that.

Flynn and Trump had no business talking to the Russians until AFTER the inauguration.

Sure they did. It's not illegal, not unprecedented.

yes. I just don't believe him.

You said that he hasn't answered your question, now you claim you don't believe him. So you've admitted you're a liar. Thanks!

Then there would be no reason for Flynn to resign. You guys can't have this both ways.

I'm not trying to have anything any way.

I think it would depend. If they were leaking my private affair with an intern, yeah, that'd be kind of a violation of rights. If they were leaking the fact that I was colluding with an enemy power to undermine policies meant to keep them from attacking their neighbors and threatening our allies, you are darned right I'd want these intel agencies to scream bloody murder about it.

Well this shows what a fucking idiot you are. Bill Clinton wasn't being wiretapped illegally by the FBI who leaked surveillance to the media about his affair with Monica. And under NO condition should the FBI be leaking intelligence to the media instead of submitting it to the House Oversight Committee for review. That's how our government functions. The media isn't a body of government.

And again... Where are all the threads of you criticizing Obama in 2008 for undermining the policies of the Bush administration when he met with the mullahs and did exactly what you claim outrage over now?

[
LOL... He lied under oath to a grand jury. Nothing else matters.

It wasn't a "Grand Jury". And its questionable if he actually lied or not. (Lots of men don't consider "fellatio" to be sex.

[
Rasmussen says it's around 55%

Ratmuffin is full of shit.

[
Well this shows what a fucking idiot you are. Bill Clinton wasn't being wiretapped illegally by the FBI who leaked surveillance to the media about his affair with Monica. And under NO condition should the FBI be leaking intelligence to the media instead of submitting it to the House Oversight Committee for review. That's how our government functions. The media isn't a body of government.

then why did the Founding Slave Rapists put a free press in the first amendment? It seems they saw them as having a vital function.

While Bill Clinton wasn't illegaly wire-tapped, Monica lewinsky was. Linda Tripp illegally recorded their conversations and then took them to Ken Starr the pervert.

[And again... Where are all the threads of you criticizing Obama in 2008 for undermining the policies of the Bush administration when he met with the mullahs and did exactly what you claim outrage over now?

probably because this didn't happen outside of your fevered imagination. I'm not sure who these "Mullahs" he met with are, but someone should explain to you - again- that Muslims aren't a hive mind.

Donald Trump savages media at Florida rally - BBC News

"US President Donald Trump has launched another fierce attack on the media at a "campaign rally for America" event in the state of Florida."

Wait, wasn't he supposed to be running the country? Instead he's found out what he's good at, entertaining the not so bright, and he's decided he'll get better opinion polls from doing this than from doing the job he didn't know he was running for.

What?

People want to hear him. He's entertaining. He's also the guy that put a screeching halt to the muslim invasion planned by obama/clinton/soros etc. Most liberals should be happy about that, because muslims have beliefs opposite to what liberals believe in - women's rights, homosexuals marrying, as well as homosexuals even existing, actually.

Forum List

Back