CDZ why is this world getting so messed up?

The world is fine, it's some people who are messed up, not the world.
To answer why all you have to do is spend one night listening to the "nightly" news.
Horrendous things happen and the blame is on the circumstances, or the device used in the act but never does the guilty party get the blame. When you can injure and kill people and not be burdened with the responsibility of your action the line between right and wrong become blurred to the point of non-existence.

Tolerating crime for any reason and then expecting less crime is the height of insanity. Political views get in the way of justice and it is accepted and promoted by the media. In this case it was a guy who couldn't manage his temper and got fired for it. Instead of taking responsibility for it, he blamed some of his coworkers for losing his job. He didn't control his temper again and killed two of the three he shot. Last I heard there had not yet been a determination as to whether he killed himself or the police did it. Either way he won't be a repeat offender.

Just thinking...

Now you have killers in America, with a gun in one hand and a cell phone in another filming it?

How low for fame can we go?

Is this part of indoctrration by the school system and the religion of atheism ?

How can an American point blank shoot a little 24 year old girl?

Multiple Times..why?

The religion of the MEDIA, it is....
(?!?!FAKE?!?!)
Are you able to use your own mind?
Are you able to make free decisions?

Or are you only able to take a shiny.... television glazed... blue pill?
Are you talking to yourself or asking Bear a question?

Fair enough,
Consider it an open question.

Just thinking...

Now you have killers in America, with a gun in one hand and a cell phone in another filming it?

Is this part of indoctrration by the school system and the religion of atheism ?

Multiple Times..why?

(?!?!FAKE?!?!)

Fair enough,
I don't understand what you are trying to imply. So educate me.

Just thinking...

Multiple Times..why?

(?!?!FAKE?!?!)

Fair enough,
I don't understand what you are trying to imply. So educate me.

Well, happy to help!

The best start is to answer the questions presented.... honestly. That means don't react with a programmed response, just simply think.
Shouldn't be too hard right?

There's always been so much negativity in this world. Not just nowadays, but all throughout our history. The important thing to remember is that we must learn from history so we don't repeat our mistakes. I think with all our new technology, the world is becoming desensitized to reality. Life is just a game to many, or an everyday battle, and people have turned to extreme measures of expressing their aggression. Maybe nowadays we seem to notice more evil in the world simply because there's more ways to record or document the events. But no matter what corrupt environment you're in, you must remain true to yourself. There's so much unnoticed good in this world, you can't just dwell on the bad.

Basically this world if falling apart economies falling like china's economy. Also the take over of Ukraine and their broadcasting on Russia. Finally people need to realize what is going in the world.

“The children now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise.”

Socrates said that.

The world is no more "messed up" than it has ever been. We have always had and will always have people from every area of life, disagreeing and believing their way is the best way.

The biggest problem our world is facing is income inequality because it is directly leading to climate change. THAT is what will be our undoing.

Forum List

Back