CDZ Why is this thread closed?

I can discuss the issue of the proscription on "insulting" islam. The issue is that
doing so is ILLEGAL according to Islamic law. Allah does not allow it. What more
do you need to know?

I can discuss the issue of the proscription on "insulting" islam. The issue is that
doing so is ILLEGAL according to Islamic law. Allah does not allow it. What more
do you need to know?
Explain why the poster can't dispute Islam in a civil fashion in the cdz.

for the same reason that UNESCO voted that Hebron was founded by Muhummad.----
the short answer is -----there are lots of muslims in the world and they like to slit throats

do you need to know?

the short answer is -----there are lots of muslims in the world and they like to slit throats
So the poster got his cyber throat slit for questioning?

do you need to know?

So the poster got his cyber throat slit for questioning?

it's a precaution. Muslims are CLAMOURING for control on "islamophobia" in all venues,
including the internet------internet bullying of allah is to be declared a crime

The thread title inflammatorily all but entreats people of a certain mindset to post little other than insults. Insults are proscribed in the CDZ and so is baiting. Furthermore, the thread title is inane.

Can someone tell me openly or via pm? May be I broke some rules I wasn't aware off?

CDZ - If you insult islam, you may be doing muslims a favor

Read the CDZ rules and you will find out exactly what you did.

Peach makes a good point-----CDZ rules are so INTRICATE ----that we are all better off starting
threads ELSEWHERE------and avoiding posting in CDZ completely------I see no reason for a
CDZ
Good points!

I agree with Xelor--my guess is the title is "Baiting."
Not sure everything on this site isn't "bait" to someone, but anyway. Certainly need to stay calmer in the CDZ, faithfreedom.
Welcome, btw.

Of course if the title were 'If you insult Nazis, you may be doing Nazis a favor', that would be okay, even though it's the same political ideology. We have no Nazi moderators, but we do have some who promote Islam, so don't be surprised about getting fake 'warnings' for telling truths about the Pedophile Prophet.

I am very surprised.

My friend posted far more politically incorrect topic than this.

We can say pedophilia should be punished by fine
We can say women should breed more rather than work
We can say prostitution and drug should be legal

Say something that may help most muslims by crossing interest of their lying religious leaders and it's closed?

I don't even hate islam or muslims. I am just saying what happen to religions in general. Truth hurt liars. Liars call truth "offensive". It's a fucking pattern.

Are all of you kow towing to Khabah already?

Not one wants to help christians, or even muslims, from the hand of their corrupt ulamas?

Forum List

Back