Why Is This Not Mentioned?

Detmurds

VIP Member
Oct 18, 2007
Ok,...Rev Wright has said that Chickens are coming home to roost crap,..and now with death threats to his life,...of all groups that want to protect him is the NATION OF ISLAM. Now,...if history is correct,...Malcolm X was the original to state,..."chicken home to roost" statement in one of his historical speaches. (How many knew that?) ..................and X was a member of the Nation Of Islam (NOI), ....well, X shared some dirt about the NOI leader and guess what,....the NOI had him killed while doing some public speaking,...the crowd beat down the assassins and after all was said and done it was verified that the NOI did it. ....Now,...what we have now is Rev Wright quoting X, and being protected by the NOI? Where does Obama fall under all of this? He is dirt! Please,...copy and paste this,...send it to Fox News and exploit this nonsense! I already did!

I once worked on a gig that used the Nation of Islam for security. I honestly never felt so protected in my life.

And they were super polite.

I once worked on a gig that used the Nation of Islam for security. I honestly never felt so protected in my life.

And they were super polite.

Evil will always smile in your face. Will you be drawn in?

Ok,...Rev Wright has said that Chickens are coming home to roost crap,..and now with death threats to his life,...of all groups that want to protect him is the NATION OF ISLAM. Now,...if history is correct,...Malcolm X was the original to state,..."chicken home to roost" statement in one of his historical speaches. (How many knew that?) ..................and X was a member of the Nation Of Islam (NOI), ....well, X shared some dirt about the NOI leader and guess what,....the NOI had him killed while doing some public speaking,...the crowd beat down the assassins and after all was said and done it was verified that the NOI did it. ....Now,...what we have now is Rev Wright quoting X, and being protected by the NOI? Where does Obama fall under all of this? He is dirt! Please,...copy and paste this,...send it to Fox News and exploit this nonsense! I already did!

Interesting. Wright endorses Obama. Farrakham endorses Obama. Obama later refutes that he goes for some of Wright's goofier stuff. Now Farrakham's organization is offering to protect Wright.

What a freakin' soap opera.:rolleyes:

Interesting. Wright endorses Obama. Farrakham endorses Obama. Obama later refutes that he goes for some of Wright's goofier stuff. Now Farrakham's organization is offering to protect Wright.

What a freakin' soap opera.:rolleyes:

Exactly,...I felt like Thomas A Edison when I did a bit of research on this myself and the media doesn't even speak of it,...not even FOX? What is that all about? I say exploit it. Many of the same people who like Obama probably have X hats and pictures? I am always thinking!

Exactly,...I felt like Thomas A Edison when I did a bit of research on this myself and the media doesn't even speak of it,...not even FOX? What is that all about? I say exploit it. Many of the same people who like Obama probably have X hats and pictures? I am always thinking!

In general the Nation of Islam has been anti-semitic and anti-American, go for it.

Well,...I would love to do it all by myself,..but I already did my part. I did break some news to FOX when pregnant Canadians were coming down here to Seattle to give birth to their children due to no hospital beds with their "universal health care" they have!

Raise some hell conservatives! I have!

You guys are making a big deal about noting. No one is going to try to kill Obama, or Farrakan or Wright or anybody. Get a grip. All this convoluted speculation is silly and not newsworthy.

You guys are making a big deal about noting. No one is going to try to kill Obama, or Farrakan or Wright or anybody. Get a grip. All this convoluted speculation is silly and not newsworthy.

So then explain to me Mr Lefty,...why is he (Wright) now under the protection of the Nation Of Islam? Do you even know who they are?

Why do you say this?

Interesting topic. For one, you need to be more specific than "you guys," since my post didn't address anyone trying to kill anyone.

But since YOU brought it up ...

I think it's a REAL possibility and have thought that for awhile. If Obama actually gets elected, someone is going to try and assassinate him.

For one thing, the obvious, he's black. Some won't be able to tolerate that.

For another, the political divisiveness in this nation is as bad as it was leading up to the Civil War. There's no agreeing to disagree. People nowadays actually hate each other for their political beliefs and it's only getting worse.

Just look at this board. I haven't seen this much blind hatred from so many one board since the first time I ever posted on one.

To be honest, I love all humanity, and all life. I love God as well, and the failure to recognize God is the failure of mankind if you ask me.

Forum List

Back