Why Is This Fact Not Taught In Churches?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show us where in the bible the Hebrews were clearly identified as "not Black". Please link to your sources.

"Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses regarding the Cushite woman he had married, for he had married a Cushite woman." -
Bamidbar Chapter 12

Yeah, that doesn't say a damned thing about anyone being black or not-black. That would be about "Jew" and "not-Jew".

Moses was a Hebrew man from the tribe of Levi.
Earliest self identification of Israelite tribes as collectively Jews, is in the Megilat Ester.

Long jump outside the five books.
Moses was another Black guy that god turned white so the Hebrews would believe he had actually spoken with god. Matter of fact that was supposed to be more of a miracle than turning a staff into a snake. :rolleyes:

Let's do it more efficiently, cause I found myself here because of interest in the Torah, rather than to argue about race.

How about You find give me all all of Your arguments in verses, to the claim that Moses was a Black guy, in I'll refer them in a question to a real Torah scholar?

11 The name of the first is the Pishon. It is the one that flowed around the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold. 12 And the gold of that land is good; bdellium and onyx stone are there. 13 The name of the second river is the Gihon. It is the one that flowed around the whole land of Cush.

The name Mesopotamia means ‘Land between the Rivers’. The country between the Tigris and Euphrates.

Geographically, however, the Mesopotamian boundaries surrounded these two
rivers from the northern Taurus Mountains down to the Gulf.

Northern Mesopotamia is perhaps better known as Assyria, while the central region was called Akkad (wherein sits present-day Baghdad, north of Babylon).

Soon after 4000 bc, southern Mesopotamia was identified as Sumer (pronounced ‘Shumer’), and it was here that the early patriarchs prevailed.

One of the foremost cities of ancient Sumer was Uruk (modern-day Warka), from which derived the country’s eventual name of Iraq. South-east of Uruk was the city of Ur in the Sumerian region of Chaldea (the Chaldees). These days, the Persian Gulf sweeps below Iraq to Iran (Persia) from northern Kuwait, but in those early times the Gulf.

Some of that is copypasta, Asclepias, why not, it's easier. It's just geography anyway.

Adam could not have been black. Ever try to take a rib away from a black man?

Have you ever tried taking one away from a white one?

th

You're not wrong. Someone tries to take my ribs away, I'ma bite 'em. Good stuff.

It's safe to say that the love of ribs is colorblind. :04:

I think desperado got it wrong. The reason men like women so much is because they come from ribs. :04:

Well, I'm not a man, so I can't say for certain, but I'm guessing there's a bit more to it than that. ;)

Probably doesn't hurt, though.

Much more. But a good laugh never hurt. :biggrin:

Show us where in the bible the Hebrews were clearly identified as "not Black". Please link to your sources.

"Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses regarding the Cushite woman he had married, for he had married a Cushite woman." -
Bamidbar Chapter 12

Yeah, that doesn't say a damned thing about anyone being black or not-black. That would be about "Jew" and "not-Jew".

Earliest self identification of Israelite tribes as collectively Jews, is in the Megilat Ester.

Moses was another Black guy that god turned white so the Hebrews would believe he had actually spoken with god. Matter of fact that was supposed to be more of a miracle than turning a staff into a snake. :rolleyes:

Let's do it more efficiently, cause I found myself here because of interest in the Torah, rather than to argue about race.

How about You find give me all all of Your arguments in verses, to the claim that Moses was a Black guy, in I'll refer them in a question to a real Torah scholar?
That sounds good in theory however we know the reality is that your Torah scholar is most likely a white Jew that will be insulted by the very notion that the original Hebrews were Black and instead of just looking at the verses he/she will try to explain away the obvious due to a deep seated bias. Your emotional reaction to the notion was a great example. You assumed that because Miriam didnt want her brother to marry a woman that was a non jew it was because she was Black. Nowhere in that story is anything mentioned about the color of her skin. She is simply from a different culture. You also seem to have a hard time explaining why turning someones hand white thats already white is more of a miracle than turning a snake into a staff. It makes way more sense to realize the person was Black and turning his hand white would be a startling contrast that would be clearly visible to all the the elders in the audience that were far away from his position where he was addressing them. However, if you have access go ahead and give your scholar those two scenarios. I have to warn you that if your scholar is honest they will agree with me like some other white Jews have. if not they will make up some convoluted metaphysical explanation that wont amount to a hill of beans.

We all know whites have altered things such as history in order to create the tale of white supremacy.

11 The name of the first is the Pishon. It is the one that flowed around the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold. 12 And the gold of that land is good; bdellium and onyx stone are there. 13 The name of the second river is the Gihon. It is the one that flowed around the whole land of Cush.

The name Mesopotamia means ‘Land between the Rivers’. The country between the Tigris and Euphrates.

Geographically, however, the Mesopotamian boundaries surrounded these two
rivers from the northern Taurus Mountains down to the Gulf.

Northern Mesopotamia is perhaps better known as Assyria, while the central region was called Akkad (wherein sits present-day Baghdad, north of Babylon).

Soon after 4000 bc, southern Mesopotamia was identified as Sumer (pronounced ‘Shumer’), and it was here that the early patriarchs prevailed.

One of the foremost cities of ancient Sumer was Uruk (modern-day Warka), from which derived the country’s eventual name of Iraq. South-east of Uruk was the city of Ur in the Sumerian region of Chaldea (the Chaldees). These days, the Persian Gulf sweeps below Iraq to Iran (Persia) from northern Kuwait, but in those early times the Gulf.

Some of that is copypasta, Asclepias, why not, it's easier. It's just geography anyway.
The only problem with that is we have no assurances that those two rivers are the original Tigris and Euphrates. The reason why is because those arent even the original names. The Haddakel for the Tigris and Parat for the Euphrates are the original names. According to this link there may even be two Edens.

The amazing name Eden: meaning and etymology

"The first and most famous Eden is the location of the paradisal garden in which Adam and Eve lived their pre-fall existence (Genesis 2:8). The garden of Eden is marked by four rivers: Pishon, Gihon, Haddakel and Parat (Genesis 2:13-14)"

Now lets throw the Egyptians in the mix for a comparison. I offer that their Punt is also the Hebrews garden of Eden. This too has been found to be in the area of Ethiopia and Eritrea. If you ever have the chance to talk to anyone from either of these countries they have zero doubt thats where the garden of Eden is.

Who cares? What colour skin have chimps got?

Odd Cause of Humans' Dark Skin Proposed

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/10/new-gene-variants-reveal-evolution-human-skin-color

Looks like your ASS-sumptions need some theory-adjustment.

All Africans are Black seems a rather RACIST slur!!

Greg
Your own link says the chimp like hominins had pale skin. By the time homo sapiens evolved the skin was dark. Light skin in homo sapiens didnt appear until about 8k years ago and that was due to a mutation.

Nothing you posted is news to me and has nothing to do with what I asked about the bible.

So Black skin was an early mutation though not all homo-sapiens in Africa had it. There was a RANGE of skin colours/tones. You didn't read it did you? lol

Greg
No. Black skin appeared in early hominids before they were homo sapiens. The first homo sapiens already had Black skin. White or light skin is what is a relatively recent mutation as I already proved by linking to a scientific peer reviewed study. Of course there is a range of colors. The point being that there are no white Africans unless they were albinos. They were all melinated people. No white skin. None.

Human skin color - Wikipedia

"
  1. From about 1.2 million years ago to less than 100,000 years ago, archaic humans, including archaic Homo sapiens, were dark-skinned.
  2. As Homo sapiens populations began to migrate, the evolutionary constraint keeping skin dark decreased proportionally to the distance north a population migrated, resulting in a range of skin tones within northern populations.
  3. At some point, some northern populations experienced positive selection for lighter skin due to the increased production of vitamin D from sunlight and the genes for darker skin disappeared from these populations.
  4. Subsequent migrations into different UV environments and admixture between populations have resulted in the varied range of skin pigmentations we see today."

The new study says the genes for whiteness were "ancient" and "African"........so maybe you should read more.

Greg
Please quote it along with the link you got it from. My guess is that by "ancient" they meant pre homo sapiens.

Already posted; you didn't READ it. You have no clue really.

Greg

Your own link says the chimp like hominins had pale skin. By the time homo sapiens evolved the skin was dark. Light skin in homo sapiens didnt appear until about 8k years ago and that was due to a mutation.

Nothing you posted is news to me and has nothing to do with what I asked about the bible.

So Black skin was an early mutation though not all homo-sapiens in Africa had it. There was a RANGE of skin colours/tones. You didn't read it did you? lol

Greg
No. Black skin appeared in early hominids before they were homo sapiens. The first homo sapiens already had Black skin. White or light skin is what is a relatively recent mutation as I already proved by linking to a scientific peer reviewed study. Of course there is a range of colors. The point being that there are no white Africans unless they were albinos. They were all melinated people. No white skin. None.

Human skin color - Wikipedia

"
  1. From about 1.2 million years ago to less than 100,000 years ago, archaic humans, including archaic Homo sapiens, were dark-skinned.
  2. As Homo sapiens populations began to migrate, the evolutionary constraint keeping skin dark decreased proportionally to the distance north a population migrated, resulting in a range of skin tones within northern populations.
  3. At some point, some northern populations experienced positive selection for lighter skin due to the increased production of vitamin D from sunlight and the genes for darker skin disappeared from these populations.
  4. Subsequent migrations into different UV environments and admixture between populations have resulted in the varied range of skin pigmentations we see today."

The new study says the genes for whiteness were "ancient" and "African"........so maybe you should read more.

Greg
Please quote it along with the link you got it from. My guess is that by "ancient" they meant pre homo sapiens.

Already posted; you didn't READ it. You have no clue really.

Greg
I didnt read it because it doesnt exist. The genes for white or light skin only came about as a mutation 8k years ago.

Was doing some research on the bible and was reading Genesis 2:11-13. The first 2 nations that are mentioned in the bible are Black nations. The first nation listed is Havilah. Havilah is the son of Kush and it was located in East Africa. The second nation is of course Kush. Kush is the son of Ham and it was also located in east Africa. It is known today as Ethiopia.

Bible Gateway passage: Genesis 2:11-13 - English Standard Version

Because republican Jesus looks like this:

View attachment 228484

Democrats think that Jesus looks like this

obamahalopics.JPG

Was doing some research on the bible and was reading Genesis 2:11-13. The first 2 nations that are mentioned in the bible are Black nations. The first nation listed is Havilah. Havilah is the son of Kush and it was located in East Africa. The second nation is of course Kush. Kush is the son of Ham and it was also located in east Africa. It is known today as Ethiopia.

View attachment 228484

View attachment 228798
Amazing that he still lives rent free in your head two years later.

View attachment 228484

View attachment 228798
Yep, insulting Obama is a life long hobby

View attachment 228484

View attachment 228798
Yep, insulting Obama is a life long hobby
Your life must really be awful.

"Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses regarding the Cushite woman he had married, for he had married a Cushite woman." - Bamidbar Chapter 12

That sounds good in theory however we know the reality is that your Torah scholar is most likely a white Jew that will be insulted by the very notion that the original Hebrews were Black and instead of just looking at the verses he/she will try to explain away the obvious due to a deep seated bias. Your emotional reaction to the notion was a great example. You assumed that because Miriam didnt want her brother to marry a woman that was a non jew it was because she was Black. Nowhere in that story is anything mentioned about the color of her skin. She is simply from a different culture. You also seem to have a hard time explaining why turning someones hand white thats already white is more of a miracle than turning a snake into a staff. It makes way more sense to realize the person was Black and turning his hand white would be a startling contrast that would be clearly visible to all the the elders in the audience that were far away from his position where he was addressing them. However, if you have access go ahead and give your scholar those two scenarios. I have to warn you that if your scholar is honest they will agree with me like some other white Jews have. if not they will make up some convoluted metaphysical explanation that wont amount to a hill of beans.

In 1975, the mummy of Ramesses II was taken to France for preservation. The mummy was also forensically tested by Professor Pierre-Fernand Ceccaldi, the chief forensic scientist at the Criminal Identification Laboratory of Paris. Professor Ceccaldi determined that: "Hair, astonishingly preserved, showed some complementary data - especially about pigmentation: Ramses II was a ginger haired'cymnotriche leucoderma'." The description given here refers to a fair-skinned person with wavy ginger hair.[73][74]
Ramesses II - Wikipedia

In 1975, the mummy of Ramesses II was taken to France for preservation. The mummy was also forensically tested by Professor Pierre-Fernand Ceccaldi, the chief forensic scientist at the Criminal Identification Laboratory of Paris. Professor Ceccaldi determined that: "Hair, astonishingly preserved, showed some complementary data - especially about pigmentation: Ramses II was a ginger haired'cymnotriche leucoderma'." The description given here refers to a fair-skinned person with wavy ginger hair.[73][74]
Ramesses II - Wikipedia
Not sure why you posted that. You do realize Black people can be light skinned with ginger hair dont you? Matter of fact my mother had light skin and wavy ginger hair.

ANNIE-10.jpg

main-qimg-d066de42174d4a29c6c3499a71bd631c-c

main-qimg-741921ffa00fda04242c7d909c8d464c-c

Ramesses II - Wikipedia
Now read about Ramesses III and his DNA He was E1B!a which is Black African. Trust me. You dont want to go down this road with me.

List of DNA-tested mummies - Wikipedia

Haplogroup E-V38 is a human Y-chromosome DNA haplogroup. It is primarily distributed in Africa. E-V38 has two basal branches, E-M329 (formerly E1b1c or E1b1*) and E-M2 (formerly E1b1a). The E-M329 subclade is today almost exclusively found in Ethiopia. E-M2 is the predominant subclade in Western Africa, Central Africa, Southern Africa and the region of African Great Lakes, and occurs at moderate frequencies in North Africa and Middle East. This is also a Haitian people Haplogroup.

The art shows it.

nubian-tribute.jpg

egyptian-nubian.jpg

Oh, don't get me started on the Egyptian Dynasties. :)
Been studying and keeping up with the archeological digs for 50 years. :biggrin:

And again, not important enough to be a big deal in churches. Unless, of course, the OP was just another springboard to another endless stream of "all the important people are black" nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back