Why is the whining over the payroll tax holiday expiration only starting now?

So people seeing more taken out of their paychecks is now called, whining..

I guess they are suppose to thank Obama for giving it to them for a "little while"

Why is the whining over the payroll tax holiday expiration only starting now? You righties had to have known it was going to happen - you did nothing. Did FOX just not give their marching orders until now?

They were whining about it before.

They were calling it "stealing".

:lol:

Conservatives can't shut up about how, according to them, Medicare and Social Security are going broke,

but then they piss and moan about a payroll tax cut expiring,

when the payroll tax pays Medicare and SS.

Do they do it to be annoying trolls, or because they really are that stupid?

most of them aren't trolls.

LOL at the 'Thank you' you got. I guess we're seeing Part II!

Why is the whining over the payroll tax holiday expiration only starting now? You righties had to have known it was going to happen - you did nothing. Did FOX just not give their marching orders until now?

Are you really this retarded?

Do you have brain damage?

I'm being sincere here, b/c if you are disabled, I'd like to apologize for thinking so little of you.

How did you come to the conclusion that we are getting fucked by obama and the dems is somehow the fault of FOX and the reps

THAT ONLY CONTROL THE HOUSE?

Again, if you are naturally to dumb to understand that your own people have fucked the country over

ON PURPOSE

then I'm sorry.

Maybe we actually thought that Obama was smart enough to extend it since there's so many people that can't afford to pay more right now. But, guess we were wrong! He actually doesn't care!

What ever happened to the party of fiscal responsibility?
The party that wanted Social Security to pay for itself?

Payroll tax was a nice short term gimmick but it never should have been extended

Maybe we actually thought that Obama was smart enough to extend it since there's so many people that can't afford to pay more right now. But, guess we were wrong! He actually doesn't care!

Payroll tax was a nice short term gimmick but it never should have been extended

At least you called it what it was, A GIMMICK used by Obama and Democrats..but that doesn't BOTHER you people..

At least you called it what it was, A GIMMICK used by Obama and Democrats..but that doesn't BOTHER you people..

Wow

So which is it? Payroll tax cut was a good thing or not?

Then why are you sniveling so much now that it has ended? You started, what, like three threads about how your taxes are going up.

ODS...

The last time, when Obama did extend it, all we heard was "He's bankrupting Social Security" from the Right.

It was.. it shorten the solvency of Social Security, that cut should have never been enacted in the first place, we need tax reform, we need to reform Social Security, Medicare and entitlements generally. it's going to haft to be done eventually, the sooner the less painful it'll be

Republicans voted for the original payroll tax cut gimmick, as you call it,

37 to 5 in the Senate, 138 to 36 in the House.

In fact, support was higher among Republicans in Congress than Democrats.

Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I put the full amount of my payroll tax cut, effectively, into my IRA. How many of you rightwingers here who are always harping about privatizing SS did that?

Eh?

Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They didn't just vote for it, they proposed it...then hated it when the Democrats agreed with them. Because this President actually enacted it, they couldn't hate it fast enough and opposed it each time it was up for renewal.

LOL If you would pull the crap out of your simple minded partisan ears you would here people from both sides complaining,but people like you can't do that.

ANTI-UNION = ANTI-FREE MARKET

Now thats some funny shit right there.

free market and pro union on the same line!!!

They didn't just vote for it, they proposed it...then hated it when the Democrats agreed with them. Because this President actually enacted it, they couldn't hate it fast enough and opposed it each time it was up for renewal.

:doubt:Aren't you the person who didn't even know the payroll tax was for Social Security?you're an idiot...

Obama's proposed tax cut a quandary for GOP

Republicans tout themselves as proponents of tax breaks, but many conservatives disliked the payroll tax break that President Obama would extend and increase under his jobs plan.

Reporting from Washington — The payroll tax cut that is the largest single element of President Obama's new jobs plan has quickly created a political problem for congressional Republicans, who find themselves divided about how to respond.

Republicans love tax breaks and consider them a pillar of their philosophy, but conservatives never much liked the one-year payroll tax "holiday" for employees when it was enacted in 2010.

Obama's proposed tax cut a quandary for GOP - Los Angeles Times

:doubt:Aren't you the person who didn't even know the payroll tax was for Social Security?you're an idiot...

No I wasn't the person who didn't know the payroll tax was for SS. I'm quite aware of that fact, shitforbrains, thanks.

No I wasn't the person who didn't know the payroll tax was for SS. I'm quite aware of that fact, shitforbrains, thanks.

Come again? this is you right?

No it wouldn't. The money from the payroll tax holiday wasn't actually taken from SS, but from the General Fund. It wasn't "hurting" SS.

You guys need to get on the same page with the payroll tax holiday. Some of your RW friends are screaming about the middle class tax increase...of course those are the people with the most severe cases of ODS.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=6588126

I didn't realize that the POTUS has the power to extend or end tax cuts. But thanks for admitting that you favor executive power and economic stimulus (which is what the tax holiday was).

No it wouldn't. The money from the payroll tax holiday wasn't actually taken from SS, but from the General Fund. It wasn't "hurting" SS.

You guys need to get on the same page with the payroll tax holiday. Some of your RW friends are screaming about the middle class tax increase...of course those are the people with the most severe cases of ODS.

That doesn't support your claim that I did not know that the Payroll tax holiday was for SS. I said that the payroll tax holiday isn't hurting SS and that the money will be taken from the General Funds to pay for it.

The PTH isn't hurting SS. It IS adding to the deficit, but it isn't hurting SS.

It appears, actually, that I know more about the issue than you do. Maybe I should return your bullshit, cowardly neg rep, but that's not my style.

That doesn't support your claim that I did not know that the Payroll tax holiday was for SS. I said that the payroll tax holiday isn't hurting SS and that the money will be taken from the General Funds to pay for it.

The PTH isn't hurting SS. It IS adding to the deficit, but it isn't hurting SS.

It appears, actually, that I know more about the issue than you do. Maybe I should return your bullshit, cowardly neg rep, but that's not my style.

Thanks.... You're clueless...Where's your fraudulent Lincoln quote?

Forum List

Back