Why is the U.S. government purchasing tons of meat/millions of rounds of ammo? WHY?

Well, my guess, being we do not have any documentation to answer a why question, is that they are consuming ever more budget money in wasted efforts to "prepare" for national security risks.

I examine all kinds of news and information, Alex Jones and followers will tell you it is because the government is setting up for a civil war on americans, based on the globalist bildeburg group conspiracy to form a one world government.

David Ike would tell you that the government is actually aliens.

The answer as of the known facts are; we don't know.

Still, how many employees does the DHS really have?

Officially? Just a bit more than 230k. That does not include its place in local and state/federal law enforcement through fusion centers, the CIA or the military.

But if it really had an agenda to fuck over the american people, they better get some hands to go with those guns. Because even if every troop we've got (and not even figure in oath keepers etc...) they have a BIG problem on their hands.

Well as far as the meat goes it should be obvious. At least according to Obama.

He issued an executive order to buy up poultry, beef and pork to help farmers who couldn't afford the rise in feed because of the drought in order to keep their herds alive through the winter. Subsequently it will drive up food costs as well.

Obama is a genius you know.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd04SwR2eU8]They're coming to get you barbra - YouTube[/ame]

Because Huggy, they're gonna fire all their vegans then declare civil war on themselves. You should be afraid............very very very afraid I say!!!!

Forum List

Back