CDZ Why is the Traditional/Nuclear family so Vilified these days?

OK, two sides of the fence.

Some argue that being married, raising families is "bad"... ok, so they don't raise families and their way of thinking disappears from the gene pool.

Others argue that being married, raising families is "good"... ok, so they raise families and their way of thinking dominates the gene pool.

Should work that way right?
And it did, and it will. Consider the 60's-to-now femi-nazi-corporate-commie-capitalist propaganda machine to be a test on human evolution. Lots of groups have an interest in devolving humans into insects. It is what it is.

Best thing to do?
If you think raising families is "bad"... ok, so don't raise families.
If you think raising families is "good"... ok, so raise families.

Win-win for everyone!

What is the point in arguing?
Just live your life according to your own judgement.

That isn't the argument.

According to the OP, that seemed to clearly be the argument.
There are those who don't want to raise families, and those who do.
The OP lamented that there is a perception that the don't-want-families crowd were too powerful. My response, in a nutshell, is well that's a problem that will naturally work itself out. So why argue?

Well, maybe it's a more fundamental issue?
I can see that...

Because there are those who are of a hostile nature. You know, those who aren't capable of simply living their own life, and insist that everyone must live according to their own "way it ought to be".
Is that what you mean?

Last edited:

Some argue that being married, raising families is "bad"... ok, so they don't raise families and their way of thinking disappears from the gene pool.

Others argue that being married, raising families is "good"... ok, so they raise families and their way of thinking dominates the gene pool.

And it did, and it will. Consider the 60's-to-now femi-nazi-corporate-commie-capitalist propaganda machine to be a test on human evolution. Lots of groups have an interest in devolving humans into insects. It is what it is.

Best thing to do?

Win-win for everyone!

That isn't the argument.

The OP lamented that there is a perception that the don't-want-families crowd were too powerful. My response, in a nutshell, is well that's a problem that will naturally work itself out. So why argue?

I can see that...

Because there are those who are of a hostile nature. You know, those who aren't capable of simply living their own life, and insist that everyone must live according to their own "way it ought to be".
Is that what you mean?

The OP made a claim. It was false.

Best thing to do?

Win-win for everyone!

That isn't the argument.

I can see that...

Is that what you mean?

And how does that relate to your response to my statements?

Best thing to do?

Win-win for everyone!

That isn't the argument.

I can see that...

Is that what you mean?

And how does that relate to your response to my statements?

That your response is quaint but not what the OP presented.

Best thing to do?
If you think raising families is "bad"... ok, so don't raise families and bow out of the gene pool.
If you think raising families is "good"... ok, so raise families and strengthen the gene pool.
Practice what you preach, it's a win-win for everyone!

Who is arguing that raising families is "bad"?

Forum List

Back