Why is the Sherrod Speech to the NAACP Edited by the NAACP?...

And again... I noticed those Attacking Breitbart for using a Portion of the Video don't want to Deal with this Obviously Nixoned "FULL Version" from the NAACP...

:)

peace...

OMG, you're right! Maybe black people are trying to oppress white people now.

I'm scared!

I'm voting republican!

OMG, you're right! Maybe black people are trying to oppress white people now.

I'm scared!

I'm voting republican!

OMG, it so happens YOU ARE CORRECT, Guerrilla-Mogilla ....except for you being scared and voting republican !!!

The Corrupt Black Racist CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS represents 13% of America's population.

The dullest political nincompoop can figure out that without this CORRUPT MONOLITHIC BLACK RACIST VOTE of 13% of votes, the DEM PARTY WOULD NOT EXIST since whenever it beat the Reps it was ALWAS by less than 10% of the total vote in recorded history.

Of course, the CORRUPT Dem Party knows that its existence depends on this CORRUPT Monolithic Black Racist vote. The Black Racists of the CORRUPT CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS are aware of this NATIONALLY KNOWN FACT..... and are BLATANTLY taking advantage of this getting ALMOST ANYTHING THEY WANT !!!

So, Guerrilla-Mogilla......your fake sarcasm (assuming you're not the dumbest of the dumb Obamarrhoidal Lieberrhoids) about the CORRUPT BLACK RACISTS controlling the whites....and everyone else (politically) in America is as TRUE as it can possibly be true.

Naturally, there is only so much one can do with America being protected by the U.S. CONSTITUTION......but this last bastion against Black Racist corruption is already being greatly eroded by THE EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD & FAILURE Obami OSAMI LOPEZ !

America's ONLY CHANCE to prevent it from being ANNIHILATED FROM WITHIN......is to toss this...... Black Racist MARXIST Palestinian Guardian, Muslim PC Protector, and NOW....SUPPORTER AIDER & ABETTOR of ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION and MEXICAN DRUG CARTELS' Pussy Obami OSAMI LOPEZ .....out on his arse on 2012.

Hopefully, we can IMPEACH Obami OSAMI LOPEZ'S CORRUPT arse by then.

Last edited:
While it's fair to point out that a section of the video is missing (it obviously is), none of us know what was in that section, nor is anyone alleging that anything shocking or offensive took place during that time. I'm not too worried about it.

Forum List

Back