Why is the president so bent on letting in as many illegals as possible?

I find hard to understand our president's intent on his executive actions on immigration. The illegals came in, overstayed and now they are actively engaging in activism to justify and change the law to suit their illegality.

The president actions are incomprehensible because it would serve as a slam in the face for the millions who followed the legal means to have gained residency status, some waiting as long as 20+ years.

Those folks who want them to stay should follow the democratic process to change the Law. Congress set such laws and Congress is where they should direct their petitions. Simply put, an Executive Action to change any laws to fit a dubious ulterior motive is clearly an illegal act and contravenes the Constitution.

Besides, where is the funding to educate, medical care, and train these millions of unknown background and unknown identities? We are already $18T in the hole.

Of course, if the president has hidden ulterior motives, such as a naked power grab to covet more votes for his party, then that would be a different matter. To me that is liken to Treason.

I hate to say this because we are way overpopulated, but I think we need many new American tax payers to be able to pay for the baby boomers. The baby boomers set themselves up real nice and now we have to pay for it but there aren't enough of us paying taxes to pay for it. Not only that, ever since Reagan and the GOP started union busting and sending good manufacturing jobs overseas, fewer and fewer young Americans are feeling financially secure to start a family. Birth rates are way down. And so how you gonna solve the problem? You have to invite a bunch of poor Mexican, Arab and Chinese and Africans to come to America.

I wish we'd reduce the population instead of continuously doubling the population every 35 years. Time to downsize and make the planet beautiful again. Soon we will have the entire planet covered in concrete. LOL

How about we put Americans backs to work that lost their jobs to illegal aliens? They in turn would be getting a fair wage instead of slave labor wages like illegal aliens do and would pay higher taxes which would then increase our SS coffers. We need to get past the baby boomer generation not perpetuate more immigration which would just create another baby boomer generation eternally. So I do agree with your last paragraph.
White employers claim white workers are worthless....

The answer is simple. Votes. Votes mean power, they need the votes because their ideas don't work.
I can see why Reagan gave them amnesty now...

Reagan is the most over-rated President in history. The right always calls him the darling, but he is anything but that. This was his worst act as President. He essential made red California solid blue and made a conservatives run to the white house very tough.

Barack is not doing this for votes, he doesn't need them anymore he won twice. He is doing it for legacy. He wants to be known as the man who forfeited the big blue wall with Texas! He knows if he grants amnesty Texas will be purple in a matter of years instead of decades and will become blue with 10 years instead of blueness not becoming a forgone conclusion.

and that doesn't bother you? Your own President doing this? sort of cutting all our throats? we don't have enough JOBS NOW

The
The answer is simple. Votes. Votes mean power, they need the votes because their ideas don't work.
I can see why Reagan gave them amnesty now...

Reagan is the most over-rated President in history. The right always calls him the darling, but he is anything but that. This was his worst act as President. He essential made red California solid blue and made a conservatives run to the white house very tough.

Barack is not doing this for votes, he doesn't need them anymore he won twice. He is doing it for legacy. He wants to be known as the man who forfeited the big blue wall with Texas! He knows if he grants amnesty Texas will be purple in a matter of years instead of decades and will become blue with 10 years instead of blueness not becoming a forgone conclusion.

and that doesn't bother you? Your own President doing this? sort of cutting all our throats? we don't have enough JOBS NOW
Then start your own business. Stop waiting for uncle Obama to save you.

Be
I find hard to understand our president's intent on his executive actions on immigration. The illegals came in, overstayed and now they are actively engaging in activism to justify and change the law to suit their illegality.

The president actions are incomprehensible because it would serve as a slam in the face for the millions who followed the legal means to have gained residency status, some waiting as long as 20+ years.

Those folks who want them to stay should follow the democratic process to change the Law. Congress set such laws and Congress is where they should direct their petitions. Simply put, an Executive Action to change any laws to fit a dubious ulterior motive is clearly an illegal act and contravenes the Constitution.

Besides, where is the funding to educate, medical care, and train these millions of unknown background and unknown identities? We are already $18T in the hole.

Of course, if the president has hidden ulterior motives, such as a naked power grab to covet more votes for his party, then that would be a different matter. To me that is liken to Treason.
cause american workers like you are stupid lazy and overpaid.

Be

You anti-American piece of crap!

I hate to say this because we are way overpopulated, but I think we need many new American tax payers to be able to pay for the baby boomers. The baby boomers set themselves up real nice and now we have to pay for it but there aren't enough of us paying taxes to pay for it. Not only that, ever since Reagan and the GOP started union busting and sending good manufacturing jobs overseas, fewer and fewer young Americans are feeling financially secure to start a family. Birth rates are way down. And so how you gonna solve the problem? You have to invite a bunch of poor Mexican, Arab and Chinese and Africans to come to America.

I wish we'd reduce the population instead of continuously doubling the population every 35 years. Time to downsize and make the planet beautiful again. Soon we will have the entire planet covered in concrete. LOL

How about we put Americans backs to work that lost their jobs to illegal aliens? They in turn would be getting a fair wage instead of slave labor wages like illegal aliens do and would pay higher taxes which would then increase our SS coffers. We need to get past the baby boomer generation not perpetuate more immigration which would just create another baby boomer generation eternally. So I do agree with your last paragraph.

They are only saying that because they want cheap, illegal labor instead to increase their profits. Are you really this stupid? It's not just about white employers or white employees either. So stick your race card where the sun don't shine!

Be

You anti-American piece of crap!
I dont mean it! I'm basically repeating what I'm hearing from the right.

They are only saying that because they want cheap, illegal labor instead to increase their profits. Are you really this stupid? It's not just about white employers or white employees either. So stick your race card where the sun don't shine!
You are right. To them we are all niggas.

Obama is a prick.... he wants change

he hates traditional America

he should go back to Indonesia!

Obama is a prick.... he wants change

he hates traditional America

he should go back to Indonesia!
What is traditional america? What does he hate about it?

He hates the status quo

he hates America being the leading country on earth
Stifle it dingbat. He's doing great. The only thing wrong with america is the poor and middle class took a huge step back when bush got in office 2000 and ever since. We're coming back. You want the bush status quo we want the Clinton years back.

In fact it might be Clinton bush in 2016

I thought he had deported more illegal immigrants than any other president.
Have I been mis-informed?
yea he has....but he deports a 100....and a 100 more come in ....so whats the point?....
Why do they come? Because companies are hiring!
so tell your buddy Obama to start ragging on these guys in public....he doesnt have to worry about his next job....maybe things will change,thats what a leader would do.....

Forum List

Back