Why is the Pentagon interested in UFOs ?

Simple answer to your question. We have a conspiracy theory nut as president, so we'll be checking out all kinds of crazy conspiracy theories. Can't wait for Barr's investigation into Big Foot.

Well for a conspiracy that thing looked pretty real to me.

I'm sure those highly trained pilots would agree.
Agree. And we will NEVER develop the technology to catch up with them. They will always be a step ahead. Like a human playing with an earthworm

Well after Roswell back in the late 40's I do believe we are not alone.

Sounds cheesy but hey, could very well be. LOL
We ARENT a lone, but modern Man is on a 0ath to rejecting the spirit and replacing it with a need to believe in physical creatures who can travel tens of thousands of lightyears as if they were going on a short mission. This is NOT POSSIBLE and never will be for any physical creature subject to the laws of this universe.

We ARENT a lone, but modern Man is on a 0ath to rejecting the spirit and replacing it with a need to believe in physical creatures who can travel tens of thousands of lightyears as if they were going on a short mission. This is NOT POSSIBLE and never will be for any physical creature subject to the laws of this universe.
I don't know if we're alone or not.

That said, you assume there is nobody that understands physics better than we do.

That said, you assume there is nobody that understands physics better than we do.
We understand the laws that govern the universe. Those laws CANNOT be bypassed. The speed of light is one. The laws of inertia is another I can think of off the top of my head.

PHYSICAL BEINGS can NEVER travel between the stars. Physical beings can never withstand some of the moves we've seen these UFOs do.

Only Spirit Beings can do these things and we can NEVER catch up, or catch these beings. We will only observe them at a distance and that is a good thing for us!

We understand the laws that govern the universe. Those laws CANNOT be bypassed. The speed of light is one. The laws of inertia is another I can think of off the top of my head.

PHYSICAL BEINGS can NEVER travel between the stars. Physical beings can never withstand some of the moves we've seen these UFOs do.

Only Spirit Beings can do these things and we can NEVER catch up, or catch these beings. We will only observe them at a distance and that is a good thing for us!

With our current understanding of the laws that govern our universe, you are right, but who knows what new things might be discovered? It was once thought that man couldn't fly. We should embrace all that science has taught us, but understand that what we believe might change with new found knowledge.

With our current understanding of the laws that govern our universe, you are right, but who knows what new things might be discovered? It was once thought that man couldn't fly. We should embrace all that science has taught us, but understand that what we believe might change with new found knowledge.
Clearly you are a "Global Warming Denier".

Clearly you are a "Global Warming Denier".

Plenty of reasons to believe that man is effecting the changes in our weather.

there are no alien UFOs

There are lots of UFOs. Just because they are unidentified doesn't mean they are from space.
Maybe interdementional

I suppose that might be possible, but we have no valid reason to believe that is the case.
I was pointing out 5hat these beings may not be traveling between stars since that is IMPOSSIBLE for physical creatures (but not Spirit Beings who are not governed by the laws that govern this universe)

there are no alien UFOs

There are lots of UFOs. Just because they are unidentified doesn't mean they are from space.
Maybe interdementional

I suppose that might be possible, but we have no valid reason to believe that is the case.
I was pointing out 5hat these beings may not be traveling between stars since that is IMPOSSIBLE for physical creatures (but not Spirit Beings who are not governed by the laws that govern this universe)

You mean like ghosts and goblins, or may be unicorns?

And 100,000 more reasons to believe man isn't the center of the universe and that climate has always changed without man's influence.

The Ice Age ended long before I bought an SUV.

And 100,000 more reasons to believe man isn't the center of the universe and that climate has always changed without man's influence.

The Ice Age ended long before I bought an SUV.

Yep. Lots of reasons why climate changes. Only recently has man had the ability to effect the way those changes happen, and our effect is not a small one. Before the industrial revolution, we didn't produce many greenhouse gasses.

Yep. Lots of reasons why climate changes. Only recently has man had the ability to effect the way those changes happen, and our effect is not a small one. Before the industrial revolution, we didn't produce many greenhouse gasses.
And yet the climate changed more before mankind had an effect than after.

It's almost like mankind isn't the center of the universe.

Sounds like God may be in play.

Or, perhaps man isn't omnipotent and others know more.

Who knows?

The Air Force invented UFOs and used all that hogwash to provide cover for various things, especially the stealth program.

Alien life probably exists but we will never meet them. It's a good thing too. If aliens ever came here it would mean the end of us.

They would kill us all from orbit and we would never see their faces, assuming they had faces.

There is a concept called "the great filter" that seeks to explain why we have not detected aliens in the universe when they ought to be everywhere. Something happens in the evolution of an alien society that destroys them before they can travel the stars. Seems conservatives are a universal thing.

Forum List

Back