Why is the MSM silent in regards to the zionist attack on the USS Liberty

Status
Not open for further replies.
“It’s hard to believe that nearly 50 years has passed since Israel attacked my good ship USS Liberty in international waters.

“I have personally spent the last 30 years getting the truth out; writing thousands of letters to politicians, attending events across the country, having the great honor of being the only three-time president of the USS Liberty Veterans Association.

“The book [Erasing the Liberty] ties in thousands of facts and first-hand accounts to present one undeniable conclusion: the attack on the Liberty was anything but a mistake, and our own government betrayed, and continues to betray, all Americans with its disgraceful cover-up.”
New Book Exposes Israel’s attack on the USS Liberty — “Erasing The Liberty”

“It’s hard to believe that nearly 50 years has passed since Israel attacked my good ship USS Liberty in international waters.

“I have personally spent the last 30 years getting the truth out; writing thousands of letters to politicians, attending events across the country, having the great honor of being the only three-time president of the USS Liberty Veterans Association.

“The book [Erasing the Liberty] ties in thousands of facts and first-hand accounts to present one undeniable conclusion: the attack on the Liberty was anything but a mistake, and our own government betrayed, and continues to betray, all Americans with its disgraceful cover-up.”

"Gumshoe news".

That's pretty darn funny. A 9-11 'twoofer" type tabloid web site.

You plagiarists / conspiracy theory loons are a hoot.

9-11 'twoofer" as opposed to a 9.11 liar, I'll put the oven on
I'm sure you don't understand how bumpkin'ish you "twoofers" make yourselves out to be.

Really, sweetie, move on to a conspiracy you can better defend; space alien abductions, perhaps?

9-11 'twoofer" as opposed to a 9.11 liar, I'll put the oven on
I'm sure you don't understand how bumpkin'ish you "twoofers" make yourselves out to be.

Really, sweetie, move on to a conspiracy you can better defend; space alien abductions, perhaps?
space alien abductions, the 6 million?

No. The pointless conspiracy theories people like you are duped into believing.

You gullible twoofers are a hoot.

Crazy Bitch gets no other contact from the outside?

When your contacts are internet tabloids, you do tend to make youself the object of ridicule. But then, you're accustomed to ridicule. Just ask Juan Cole.

And you wonder why you have no real boyfriend, you are the crazy one people warn against
That was quite an islamo-tap dance around your link to an internet tabloid / conspiracy addled collection of loons.

Your hero, Dee, was given a not-too-kind drubbing for the conspiracy theory drivel she wrote.

Kids’ book a 9/11 shocker

upload_2017-5-22_8-47-52.jpeg

There is nothing like an eye witness account. And as the author of this new book writes,

“This book is dedicated to my fallen shipmates and to all patriotic Americans who, when they read it, will come away shocked and dismayed as to how the U.S. government lied to the American people about the cold-blooded murder of Americans on the high-seas, a cover-up perpetrated not just by them but by the government of Israel as well.”...

For those interested in the proof that Israel knew exactly what they were doing when they mass murdered Americans, listen here to what was then, newly released audio fro the Israelis themselves WHICH THE ISRAELIS RECORDED IN REAL TIME DURING THE FIREBOMBING OF AMERICANS.

At around the 2 minute mark...

"IT PROVES THAT ISRAELI COMMANDERS KNEW ALL ALONG THAT THEY WERE ATTACKING AN AMERICAN SHIP."

PILOT: What state does the ship belong to?

CONTROL TOWER: American

<---MUST WATCH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back