Why is the Left So Sexist?

Dec 10, 2009
We saw how they treated Hillary in the primaries and now the elites continue to literally crucify the nation's most popular former Governor.

It appears to me that the only women that they approve of are sitting members of the banking committee and like to be referred to as "Barney."

(rim shot) Thank you.

We saw how they treated Hillary in the primaries and now the elites continue to literally crucify the nation's most popular former Governor.

It appears to me that the only women that they approve of are sitting members of the banking committee and like to be referred to as "Barney."

(rim shot) Thank you.
Do NOT overuse the term - real sexism becomes marginalized, and that would not be good. Just as it's not racism when one disagrees with Obama, it's not sexism when one disagrees with a woman.

If I was not such a sexist asshole Ms. Mondo I would think I am reading the posts of a woman much smarter than me.

The last election was a libby's worst nightmare.

Who do you choose, the black guy or the woman???

Guess we know the answer to that.

Another Palinite ...

Good grief.

Not everyone who calls the left sexist is a Palinite, Art. You're smarter than this.

Genuinely, I see more sexism and racism from the left than I do from the right. The left treat women and minorities as causes to be made politicial capital out of. They are not. They are individuals.

Forum List

Back