Why is the left so happy about abortions?

People are so full of shit. They see exactly what they want to see. Please stick to the facts.

It's interesting that your video is titled "What the average abortion looks like", but then shows everything BUT what an average abortion looks like.

"It looks like words flashing on the screen . . . no, wait, it looks like jelly beans . . . no, a pencil . . . no a dictionary definition, more words on a screen, people protesting . . ."

Can't expect much better from someone who thinks you get medical information from Buzzfeed, I guess.

Well Cecilieeeee I think it's about as good as where your morals were formed. Don't impose your will on my body. It's none of your f**king business and never has been.

I just heard, "You don't like my video and think it's brilliant? Well, well . . . you're just a bad person!"

Nobody's talking about YOUR body, barbarian. And we were already over quota on over-emotional dimwits whose education stopped in third grade, so either try harder or go back to chatting about boy bands, okay? There's a good little girl. Now run along.

Why Why Why do you screwed up people insist the aborted matter is a child? It has potential to become a child but it is not a child. I've told you blow jobs over and over abortions are now performed in the first 6 weeks of pregnancy. But again you insist that women are killing their children. Go off the deep end over nothing. At some point in time you will realize that you are butting into someone else's business.

"Why why why do you educated people insist on believing scientific shit beyond what I was told to believe 30 years ago, just because I haven't bothered to learn anything since? THIS IS CORRECT BECAUSE I WANT IT TO BE! Stop being smarter than me right now, or I'll hold my breath 'til I pass out!"

Honestly it's a mystery to me. The cheering and clapping that takes place at these events is beyond morbid. Nothing seems to be enough for them. Now we have the growing popularity of Partial birth abortion and it's no longer connected to life threatening medical conditions now it's just....mom changed her mind!???? Um.WTF?

So let's project a little here. How long will it be before mom changes her mind when the baby is an hour old? A day old? A week old...cuz you have to know this is coming!

And what's with the ghoulish freaking victory cheer? What the hell are they winning?

Jo
Maybe it represents freedom to them. Liberty. Breathing room. The carefree lifestyle.

They can have intercourse and never worry about it.

It's how they roll.

Or...

Like Hillary reveled in orchestrating Khadaffi's death.

"We came. We saw. He died."

*Insane cackle*

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

They were told that they were oppressed by their own biology, and they're so damned ignorant and immature that they believed it. End of story.

Honestly it's a mystery to me. The cheering and clapping that takes place at these events is beyond morbid. Nothing seems to be enough for them. Now we have the growing popularity of Partial birth abortion and it's no longer connected to life threatening medical conditions now it's just....mom changed her mind!???? Um.WTF?

So let's project a little here. How long will it be before mom changes her mind when the baby is an hour old? A day old? A week old...cuz you have to know this is coming!

And what's with the ghoulish freaking victory cheer? What the hell are they winning?

Jo
Maybe it represents freedom to them. Liberty. Breathing room. The carefree lifestyle.

It's how they roll.

Or...

*Insane cackle*

They were told that they were oppressed by their own biology, and they're so damned ignorant and immature that they believed it. End of story.

Is it really time to reproduce by cloning?

Do women wish to retire from child birth?

Now there's a real emergency far more dangerous than the imagined AGW BS.

JO

Jo

It's how they roll.

Or...

*Insane cackle*

Is it really time to reproduce by cloning?

Do women wish to retire from child birth?

Now there's a real emergency far more dangerous than the imagined AGW BS.

JO

Most women still don't buy that crap in their own personal actions, even if they're gullible enough to parrot the party line without thinking.

Jo
In this video. It sounds to me as if Chucky Schumer is mumbling to himself, saying , "He is a F***ing fool." . But the host of this video made out something else. These Dems are nothing but thugs in a new suit.

Jo

Jermiah 17:9.
The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it?

The left-wing is evil, and they celebrate evil. It is that simple.

pink_wtc_abortion.jpg

Murder being celebrated.

Jo

Jermiah 17:9.
The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it?

The left-wing is evil, and they celebrate evil. It is that simple.

View attachment 245436

Murder being celebrated.
I always believed that this building was constructed from evil.

Jo

They are happy because it keeps the population down. Majority of those getting abortions are minorities, so that tells you how the left really feels about the prospect of minorities ever increasing to the point that they are no longer minorities.

Also, they try to make abortions sound wonderful so everybody will want one. They don't want to tell anyone the truth about abortions because it might make women stop and think. They don't want limits on abortions because sometimes it takes a while to talk women into it. They really don't want ultrasounds done because women would see what the clump of cells looks like and it might cause them to change their minds. They don't even want doctors to be the only ones who can perform abortions because that may delay things waiting for an appointment. They claimed PP is needed to avoid back alley abortions and now they want to reduce the clinics to the low level of back alley abortions.

Teens are taught about homosexual sex, as well as heterosexual sex, in schools, complete with graphic videos. They can choose to get abortions without their parent's knowledge or consent but can't get in to see this movie that tells the truth about abortions. This is how the leftists want it.

52654457_553773858440475_594080426138533888_n.jpg

Most of them just think that is one less black child in the world and it lights them up.

It's like how they adore homosexuals, women's rights, transgenders and Muslims but can't quite grasp the obvious issue there.
Leftists truly are stupid

Took me a while to figger it out, but I cant help but agree. The historical record shows that when hard core Marxists take power, they spend a few years chasing down all the 'traitors' among the general population, but it doesnt take long for them to turn on each other and they have a thorough go at it.

For example, ten years after Stalin took over all the men who served Lenin along side him were dead or in prison.

Forum List

Back