Why is the Left So Determined to be So Dishonest About "Immigration"?

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
They cannot say the words, "ILLEGAL Immigration." Actually, I know the answer. There is no such thing as ILLEGAL immigration in the minds of those who want to finish Hussein's plan to FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORM AMERICA."

I ran across this article, and they just can't differentiate between legal immigration and ILLEGAL immigration. I'm tired of the dishonest Left.

AP FACT CHECK: Are immigration raids result of Trump policy?

UHHHHH

THEY SAID IT ....

several times in the article??? Here's just 1.

Five days after taking office, he signed a sweeping executive order that made clear that just about any immigrant living in the country illegally could be a priority for deportation, particularly those with outstanding deportation orders.

They cannot say the words, "ILLEGAL Immigration." Actually, I know the answer. There is no such thing as ILLEGAL immigration in the minds of those who want to finish Hussein's plan to FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORM AMERICA."

I ran across this article, and they just can't differentiate between legal immigration and ILLEGAL immigration. I'm tired of the dishonest Left.

AP FACT CHECK: Are immigration raids result of Trump policy?

Hey, the leftard clown posse shrinks have changed the term "pedophile" to "Minor Attracted Persons" per the request of the LGBTQ and NAMBLA........got to keep their base happy, ya know......

Forum List

Back