Why is the Left Never Called on the "Tax Cuts only for the Rich"?...

(43)'s Tax Cuts were for Everyone... Fact.

As a Matter of Fact, as the AP Documented, the DemocRATS are Proposing to Extend the Bush Tax Cuts for those making $250,000 or less a Year...

The AP Refers to this, in a round about way, as 75% of the Total Tax Cuts that (43) put through... It "Costing" $3 Trillion...

The REPUBLICans Propose leaving them all in place, "Costing" $4 Trillion...

So why do Liberals Continue to Lie as they Suggest that 75% of the Bush Tax Cust Remain?...

Anyone on the Left want to Answer this?

:)

peace...

Post the link first.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media...ntinuing-current-tax-rates-is-not-a-cost.html

AP Links are ever Changing... That's the Story there in that Thread.

peace...

"Cost" as it relates to this equals LOST revenue. It really isn't rocket science.

Post the link first.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media...ntinuing-current-tax-rates-is-not-a-cost.html

peace...

"Cost" as it relates to this equals LOST revenue. It really isn't rocket science.

They don't have this Revenue right now, and haven't for YEARS...

And before it was Higher, and before that it was Lower...

Is ANY of my Money that the Fed isn't getting a "Cost"?...

Give it some Thought.

peace...

peace...

Give it some Thought.

peace...

Presumably they'd be able to collect a tad more than they have been. In any event, projected revenue isn't unusual when doing a budget. Even a private business uses accounts receivable as an asset, even though those may not have been collected yet.

ScreamingEagle said:
awww.....Rachel Madcow and her cute little balloon chart......

...maybe this chart of reality will pop her balloons.....

201009_blog_edwards141.jpg

Obama’s Plan to Raise Tax Rates | Cato @ Liberty

Cato? You do know that's a right wing think tank, I hope. What kind of 'analysis' do you expect them to come up with? They don't get paid by Democrats.

I know, why don't you instead use one of Glenn Beck's blackboard analyses, side by side with Rachel's balloon charts. :lol:

Actually the are a conservative think tank, Not exactly the same thing as Right wing.

Besides the Numbers they used are accurate.

Care to find a source that is completely unbiased for us?

I wish you luck.

ScreamingEagle said:

Cato? You do know that's a right wing think tank, I hope. What kind of 'analysis' do you expect them to come up with? They don't get paid by Democrats.

I know, why don't you instead use one of Glenn Beck's blackboard analyses, side by side with Rachel's balloon charts. :lol:

Actually the are a conservative think tank, Not exactly the same thing as Right wing.

I wish you luck.

Accurate by what standard? How about going to what the top ten percentile actually pay?

Give it some Thought.

peace...

Presumably they'd be able to collect a tad more than they have been. In any event, projected revenue isn't unusual when doing a budget. Even a private business uses accounts receivable as an asset, even though those may not have been collected yet.

Of course they would... But Raising Taxes on some and not others is Immoral and Unequal.

It's also Politically Driven.

DemocRATS are Willing (to save their own Skins) to allow (43)'s Tax Cuts to stay for the Majority of People (Most likely to Vote for them) but want to Raise them for a Minority...

This New Found Faith in Lower Taxes is Nothing More than a Game...

If they Retain Power they will Raise Taxes on all of us, just like they Planned on doing...

Talk about a Double Dip Recession...

It will make 1978 to 1983 seem like "the Good Old Days"...

Either way, the Money they haven't had for a Decade isn't a "Cost" to them if they don't get it now.

They Need to Fucking CUT Spending...

That will Balance their Books.

But it will Anger the Dependents who Vote for them...

Again, Immoral.

peace...

I wish you luck.

Accurate by what standard? How about going to what the top ten percentile actually pay?

So show me a link, From a completely unbiased source that shows them to be inaccurate.

Ame®icano;2793722 said:
Related:

Iowa man: Axing Bush cuts a job killer - Before Greenspon could complete his question, his microphone was cut off and taken out of his hand.

Who took the microphone? Is there a video? The guy got to make his point. He didn't have a question. And Obama explained about the tax cuts that the man SHOULD have already availed himself of.

ScreamingEagle said:

I wish you luck.

The numbers and charts in the link I posted are accurate, too, and based on existing numbers not projections (other than the same damned thing would happen again).

Ame®icano;2793722 said:
Related:

Iowa man: Axing Bush cuts a job killer - Before Greenspon could complete his question, his microphone was cut off and taken out of his hand.

Who took the microphone? Is there a video? The guy got to make his point. He didn't have a question. And Obama explained about the tax cuts that the man SHOULD have already availed himself of.
And you know that for sure. Were you there?

Republicans have the right idea. Move all the jobs to China. It's been working really well for their leaders.

Forum List

Back