Why is the left linking du process to racism by the right ??

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
people on the left are accusing the right of being racist when all most right wingers are saying lets let the evidence and a court of law decide if Zimmerman is guilty ...most people on this board know that i am not a fan of black society ,but if Zimmerman is found guilty of murder he should be punished !!! so if the right wants du process but the left wants to convict and accuse white Americans on the right who believe in the court of law and right wing news media that want to see more evidence before they accuse him of murder then who are the true racist ??? ANSWER ....THE LEFT !!!

people on the left are accusing the right of being racist when all most right wingers are saying lets let the evidence and a court of law decide if Zimmerman is guilty ...most people on this board know that i am not a fan of black society ,but if Zimmerman is found guilty of murder he should be punished !!! so if the right wants du process but the left wants to convict and accuse white Americans on the right who believe in the court of law and right wing news media that want to see more evidence before they accuse him of murder then who are the true racist ??? ANSWER ....THE LEFT !!!
:doubt:

Is that why the right has gone out of its way to make Zimmerman the victim? Is that why we had dozens of right wingers on this site post bogus images of the real victim?

I've said it before. If every single circumstance were the same, except for the ovarian bingo of Zimmerman being white (yes his mother was a white Cuban who moved to Peru) and Martin being black, I doubt that the right would have pulled some their deception, and would have been demonizing the killer. I doubt that I would have been the one to get people to give me a reach around and claim that a Coo sound were a Puh sound.

Is that why the right has gone out of its way to make Zimmerman the victim? Is that why we had dozens of right wingers on this site post bogus images of the real victim?

I've said it before. If every single circumstance were the same, except for the ovarian bingo of Zimmerman being white (yes his mother was a white Cuban who moved to Peru) and Martin being black, I doubt that the right would have pulled some their deception, and would have been demonizing the killer. I doubt that I would have been the one to get people to give me a reach around and claim that a Coo sound were a Puh sound.
nobody has claimed he was innocent !!! some people are saying he may have been attacked !! for following the kid he is guilty of stupidity not racism !!! and right or wrong if he was or was not attacked you people are the ones dealing the race card !!!and that makes you a racist !!!.......did you raise this much hell when OJ was found innocent ??

nobody has claimed he was innocent !!! some people are saying he may have been attacked !! for following the kid he is guilty of stupidity not racism !!! and right or wrong if he was or was not attacked you people are the ones dealing the race card !!!and that makes you a racist !!!.......did you raise this much hell when OJ was found innocent ??

There's enough right wing blogs demonizing Martin, including using photos of some other kid to make Martin look gansta. Is the victim now your Willie Horton?

There's enough right wing blogs demonizing Martin, including using photos of some other kid to make Martin look gansta. Is the victim now your Willie Horton?

And you're full of shit about "nobody" claiming Zimmerman is innocent. There's plenty of right wingers here who are making that exact claim, and many are being caught using easily exposed lies.

And you're full of shit about "nobody" claiming Zimmerman is innocent. There's plenty of right wingers here who are making that exact claim, and many are being caught using easily exposed lies.
and if the victim would have been white and the perp a ****** you would be screaming for do process !!:doubt:

A couple avowed racist claim something and you turds blame all right wingers. The simple fact is that if Martin were white this would not even be news. The simple fact is if it were news and martin were white YOU would be claiming he was the aggressor based on the obvious evidence that he attacked Zimmerman. 2 Eye Witnesses prove Martin attacked Zimmerman. He was near his car when attacked which supports his claim he was headed back when attacked. An eye witness places Martin on top of Zimmerman pounding him while Zimmerman yells for help as evidenced by a 911 tape. 2 EMTs corroborate Zimmerman's claim to having a broken nose and head injury as does the video you claim doesn't. The recording is at best inconclusive and for others it clearly is punk not coon he says, also supported by the fact Zimmerman has black family members and tutors blacks in his spare time.

The Original DA found a total lack of evidence to charge Zimmerman with a crime, you turds have claimed the cops covered up evidence THEN point to the fact a lead investigator wanted to charge him, you can't have it both ways.

The left has demonized Zimmerman absent any evidence, they have ensured he can not get a fair trial once the POLITICAL not judicial process demands one. We have activists demanding Zimmerman be punished without even a trial, One demands civil disobedience if he does not get the verdict he demands before we even have a trial. This same activist championed a proven liar in another case that was racial as well.

and if the victim would have been white and the perp a ****** you would be screaming for do process !!:doubt:

Not really. If all things were equal regarding the events, and Martin white and Zimmermen black, Zimmerman would have already been charged. If he had not been charged, it would have been the shallow end of the genepool, who like tossing around the "******" word, who'd be demanding that he be charged. My position would be the same. He should be charged, given the severity of the crime, until an investigation is completed.

Last edited:

Not really. If all things were equal regarding the events, and Martin white and Zimmermen black, Zimmerman would have already been charged. If he had not been charged, it would have been the shallow end of the genepool, who like tossing around the "******" word, who'd be demanding that he be charged. My position would be the same. He should be charged, given the severity of the crime, until an investigation is completed.

An investigation WAS completed dumb ass.

An investigation WAS completed dumb ass.

You fucking moron. Try to catch up. It's still being investigated, with Federal agents making sure that Zimmerman's daddy doesn't just pull some more strings. If it was completed and cut and dry, why did the police chief step down?

You're a fucking scumbag piece of shit. You and that other coward deserve each other.

the facts are not in !!! but to the left innocent until proven guilty means nothing !!! and to the left it's not if the charges are true or not !! to them the severity of the charges are all the care about !!! ie charges of racism for political purposes !!! weather Obamas imaginary son would have looked like the Martin boy or not it will not help him or his race baiting communist supporters in 2012!!

WOW, you are a crazy one. Show me the last demonstration of whites when a white was killed by a black? Which happens ALOT more than blacks killed by whites and hispanics combined. All we are saying is give justice a chance, liberals love due process unless they can get a political benefit out of not having it. Lets face it if it's the other way around most conservatives wouldnt even know of the case existed.

WOW, you are a crazy one. Show me the last demonstration of whites when a white was killed by a black? Which happens ALOT more than blacks killed by whites and hispanics combined. All we are saying is give justice a chance, liberals love due process unless they can get a political benefit out of not having it. Lets face it if it's the other way around most conservatives wouldnt even know of the case existed.
:clap2:

Forum List

Back