Why is the Jamal Khashoggi Murder so Important

Old Harv

Rookie
Oct 19, 2018
I cannot understand why the murder of Jamal Khashoggi is so important to the Lame stream media, or any one for that matter. He wasn't an American Citizen. He was a Saudi Citizen, subject to their laws. I don't think anyone knows what Saudi laws he may have broken, or not. Maybe he committed treason.

What should be important to the American Media and Americans in general, is the hundreds of thousands of of American children murdered by the abortion slaughter-houses, that butcher and sell our children's body parts for profit. Shouldn't the thousands of murders of American citizens committed in our cities like Dallas, Chicago, L.A., Detroit, etc, be more important? Shouldn't the thousands murders, rapes, robberies, committed by Illegal Aliens, be more important?

Last edited:
I cannot understand why the murder of Jamal Khashoggi is so important to the Lame stream media, or any one for that matter. He wasn't an American Citizen. He was a Saudi Citizen, subject to their laws. I don't think anyone knows what Saudi laws he may have broken, or not. Maybe he committed treason.

What should be important to the American Media and Americans in general, is the hundreds of thousands of of American children murdered by the abortion slaughter-houses, that butcher and sell our children's body parts for profit. Shouldn't the thousands of murders of American citizens committed in our cities like Dallas, Chicago, L.A., Detroit, etc, be more important? Shouldn't the thousands murders, rapes, robberies, committed by Illegal Aliens, be more important?
It is important to anyone with a conscience because his government did it to him. That is a no no. If he committed treason, even in Saudi Arabia that involves a visit before a kangaroo court.

It is important to anyone with a conscience because his government did it to him. That is a no no. If he committed treason, even in Saudi Arabia that involves a visit before a kangaroo court.

Cough cough Benghazi cough

the importance of the KHASHOGGI murder is that Trump shook hands
with some Saudis------the "ANTIFA" thugs NEED a blood libel

You got a cold?
You can't honestly compare those two incidents.
Let's get a grip, shall we?

Cough cough---already investigated into the ground-nothing found-get over it---cough.

This has nothing to do with Khashoggi and everything to do with President Trump.

The fact that Trump is improving relations with the Saudis is reason to put the microscope on their system of jurisprudence.

Meanwhile, countries which President Trump isn't improving relations in, like Cuba and Iran and the UK can do anything and they are beyond criticism.

It's weird in that the Saudis usually get away with this sort of thing in the western media.

Khashoggi is nothing. It is just an excuse for democrats to run about, scream and shout. It has nothing to do with us and never did.

Because any time a journalist is killed the media goes into full martyr mode and in this instance it provides the left political ammo (real or contrived).

It's weird in that the Saudis usually get away with this sort of thing in the western media.

I think the butchery of Khashoggi is a sign of progress among the Saudis. They've traditionally been stuck in the 7th Century with their system of jurisprudence, but with the alleged treatment of Khashoggi in line with the treatment received by Mel Gibson in the 14th Century by England, they are progressing.

If they stay on this path, in a few years they'll be wearing western suits and electrocuting their traitors.

Butchery that is alleged. After all, there is no proof of anything. All proof is coming from anonymous sources.

The Saudi's, as well as all other Mooslim countries have been murdering/executing their own citizens for thousands of years.....and now suddenly it's important to the Dumb-crats and the LSM. When will our children receive the same concern?

If this alleged incident happened in America, or happened to a US Citizen, that would be one thing.

But this is none of our beeswax, its an internal matter for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

It's important because it gives the angry crazy left a couple of weeks before the election to try to destroy the economy by destroying our relationship with Saudi Arabia and it gives democrats a chance to display the phony outrage that they are so good at. How about the N.J. State Trooper who was murdered a couple of decades ago? The convicted murderer escaped from prison and fled to the people's paradise of Cuba. Barry Hussein could have demanded that Cuba turn over Joanne Chesimard when he opened diplomatic relations but he was too chicken shit or he didn't give a damn and neither did democrats or the liberal media. It seems that a government operative named Levinson came up missing in Iran in 2007. Barry could have demanded an investigation before he showered the regime with two billion dollars but he didn't give a damn about that either and neither did democrats or the liberal media. .

That Khashoggi wasn’t a US citizen is irrelevant, and completely misses the point.

The murder of Khashoggi is yet another manifestation of the war on journalists by authoritarian regimes and the war on a free press.

It’s become an issue the consequence of Trump’s incompetence and stupidity – and Trump’s unwarranted hostility toward a free press.

In an effort to appease the Saudi regime, Trump rejected the fact that Khashoggi was murdered because he was a critic of the Royal Family, and by doing so failed to promote the most fundamental of American principles: that of a free press and independent journalists; indeed, Trump succeeded in only undermining those principles.

And in a ham-handed effort to defend Trump’s mistake and clueless incompetence, most on the reprehensible right have sought to vilify Khashoggi and ignore the importance of the issue, consistent with conservatives’ unwarranted hostility toward the press – this inane thread premise being yet another example.

I learned yesterday that Kashogi was a friend of Osama Bin Laden, and an Islamic extremist in his own right. For example, he was generally pro-Al Qaeda. Apparently, that was the main reason they killed him. If true, good riddance.

Because any time a journalist is killed the media goes into full martyr mode and in this instance it provides the left political ammo (real or contrived).
Yes, but let's not forget in our so cool cynicism that Saudi Arabia is a murderous regime under M.B.S. and that it had better get better at hiding whodunnit before the world gets pissed and cuts off its credit cards.

Forum List

Back