Why is the GOP going to work for the Latino vote but not the black vote?

BBCAmerica

May 23, 2012
Could it be for years the only thing the GOP has had as to rally their constituents around is the black welfare bum? The GOP doesn't want the black vote because if they get black folks then there is no weapon. Then they will be exposed as not having a plan. Just like GOP pundits are now claiming that Obama won because people want "free stuff". 72% of Latinos and 73% of Asians voted for Obama. You know those Asians are just lazy bums anyway. They spend all that time in school out performing everyone only to graduate and get on welfare. I read that in the USA 50,000 Latinos are turning 18 every month. Most of them see the GOP as racist and arent being fooled by Fox and the rest of them. By 2016, Texas will be in play for the Democrats. If Texas turns even pink let alone light blue, you can forget about another GOP POTUS. EVER!!!

Could it be for years the only thing the GOP has had as to rally their constituents around is the black welfare bum? The GOP doesn't want the black vote because if they get black folks then there is no weapon. Then they will be exposed as not having a plan. Just like GOP pundits are now claiming that Obama won because people want "free stuff". 72% of Latinos and 73% of Asians voted for Obama. You know those Asians are just lazy bums anyway. They spend all that time in school out performing everyone only to graduate and get on welfare. I read that in the USA 50,000 Latinos are turning 18 every month. Most of them see the GOP as racist and arent being fooled by Fox and the rest of them. By 2016, Texas will be in play for the Democrats. If Texas turns even pink let alone light blue, you can forget about another GOP POTUS. EVER!!!

Here's another demographic that is trending democrat and trended Obama:
Obama vote surges among Miami Cubans, but what does election mean for Cuba? - The Washington Post

Here's a really good analysis:
Commentary: Cuban American support for Obama shouldn't be surprising | Guest columns | Fort W...

"“He was the best candidate,” Casas explained after I pressed him for his personal view, which he gave somewhat grudgingly because, while he was happy to analyze demographic shifts making the Cuban community more diverse — the newer arrivals, the younger generation — he was not as willing to delve into on his own vote.

“Ever since the Tea Party took over the Republican Party, I haven’t liked it one bit,” Casas said. “That is not what we’re about. I think this president is better able to help all of the population of Miami-Dade.”

Call this unexpected support for Obama “the spiral of silence” vote, as political science professor Eduardo Gamarra does.

“They were embarrassed to say they were going to vote for Obama,” he said, “but they did.”

“It’s a hidden vote,” Gamarra told me. He cautioned against totally accepting the 47 percent number without further analysis, since voter polls solidly predicted a substantial Romney vote among Cuban-Americans, even the younger generation.

No doubt there will be more study of the complexities of our vote. This was so, so far from the ideologically rigid Cuban-American vote that sent George W. Bush to the White House. In one exit poll, the support for Obama was measured as high as 49 percent. Perhaps the unprecedented public support of the president by the cross-cultural Cuban-American elite — talk show host Cristina Saralegui, Gloria and Emilio Estefan and rapper Pitbull — helped play a role.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/11/12/4398114/commentary-cuban-american-support.html#storylink=cpy"

“I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”

- Lyndon Baines Johnson, 36th President of the United States, and answer to OP question

How does it feel to be stuck on LBJ's dependency plantation, just as he planned?

Unemployment Rises Sharply for Blacks
July 6, 2012

Black Unemployment Increases to 14.4 Percent

I don't know, why don't you tell me how it feels to be on that plantation while hypocritically railing against it? :lol:

How did you knows I was black?

I don't know what color you are, your attitude speaks for itself and I was accurate that you are most likely on the government teat yourself while you are sitting there and criticizing people for being on it. You should be embarrassed.

See, I have penty of the same so-called stated beliefs as the republicans, it people like you and the limbaugh's of the world that turn me off to that party and help me choose the Libertarians instead and cheer when you arrogant bigoted bastards get put in their place.

Well it's sort of a long way around the topic but 2 things that happened last Tuesday:

-For the first time in recent memory, Texas elected enough democrats to the house to deprive the GOP of a super-majority.

-In Jefferson County, Dems won every race where they fielded a candidate against a Republican; incumbent or otherwise. Jefferson County is in Alabama--suburban Birmingham.

The tide is turning slowly. Hispanics that come here from south of the border have a hard time reckoning with the GOP who wants smaller government. In many of the impoverished areas of Mexico and Central America, there is no government and it is a cruel world for people that live there. It's easy to see why some Hispanics do not wish to import that sort of maniacal lifestyle into portions of the US.

Forum List

Back