Why is the GOP being sexist to Sarah Palin?

Congress might send the budget through but the PResident approves it, does he not? Republican Congress + Democratic President = strong economy

I've said already that the best thing would be for the Republicans to be back in control of Congress and Obama to be President... checks and balances people.. checks and balances...

Republican Congress + Republican President = totally fucked economy which is what we have now...

and Republican presidents have already shown they aren't willing to work with a Democratic Congress so putting McCain in the White House and giving control of Congress to the Dems won't work.. he'll veto everything they send to him...

of course you'd think the rest of my post was foolish... it demonstrates just how the Republicans have fucked us time and again... it's hard to admit that and still vote Republican I'd assume.
i dont admit things that are total fantasy
try living in reality for a change

please please please explain to me how giving the Republicans four more years is getting rid of corruption in washington? This party is the most corrupt bunch around.

I don't think it takes guts to whine that because your candidate lost fair and square that you'll, out of spite, jump to the other side... that's a pussy move if every there was one.

bullied? :lol: omg that's hysterical... so which is it? was the DNC on Obama's side from the beginning as I've seen said and out to get Hillary or did the big mean ole Obama machine roll right over Clinton and the DNC like a mack truck?

Hillary lied about taking sniper fire in Bosnia... that was just one example...

Obama beat one of the most powerful political families in the democractic partry today... deal with it... he has the people behind him...

how did obama lie and cheat? I can't wait to see you explain that one to us....

Giving the Presidency to Republicans like McCain with a history of sticking it to his own party,is better than giving a corrupt DNC all three branches of government.

Love how cocky Obots are when the fact is, Obama barely limped across the finish line in the primary. Hillary matched him in popularity and he only really won because of the caucas votes,delagates/super delegates jumping ship, and flubs with Michigan and Florida.

Also, I know the Left think they own all women's female parts during every election cycle..unforunately not all women cow to their blantant coochie hostage tactics every 4 years.

What hasn't he lied about:

Parents met in Selma,wrong the Selma march was 4 years after he was born
Uncle liberated Auschwitz
Father was a goat hearder
Claims he did no favors for Rezko;untrue he lobbied for him
Lied about intention of taking US out of NAFTA.
Claims he passed ethics reform;ABC news proves he lied

Claimed he didn't practice dirty politics during primary;Hillary proves his campaign sent out flyers lying about her healthcare plan and called him on it.

Lied about relationships with

Rezko
Ayers
Rev Wright

And even lied about smoking...the list is long and still growing..

He is pathological

Last edited:
According to google, it was in 1969, under LBJ and a democratic congress....

I thought we had a balanced budget under Clinton? hmmm if you're right there goes the idea of a Republican Congress then :lol:

DiveCon, it's pretty condescending to say I live in a fantasy world just because you don't agree with me.

I see the world my way and you see it yours'

I'm not sure what makes yours' more real than mine considering mine is backed up by facts...

I thought we had a balanced budget under Clinton? hmmm if you're right there goes the idea of a Republican Congress then :lol:

DiveCon, it's pretty condescending to say I live in a fantasy world just because you don't agree with me.

I see the world my way and you see it yours'

I'm not sure what makes yours' more real than mine considering mine is backed up by facts...
because you didnt back them with facts

then google's wrong. in 1969 Nixon was President.
you can look it up on google.

Weird, here's what Wikipedia says too:

Johnson also pushed for Congressional enactment of a surtax as well as other tax increases which allowed him to leave office in 1969 with a balanced budget (plus a small surplus) on the books. This was the last time the United States would see a balanced budget for nearly three decades.

Well, I guess that implies that we saw one again in the late nineties.

It looks like a dem pres is better for a balanced budget.

So it was balanced until January 20th of that year, and then Nixon came along and blew it all.

:lol:

thanks for playing another round of "make the republican look like a fool"

I don't think your ignorant little playmate understands that fiscal year budgets do not coincide with calender year budgets. He must not have worked in the real world; probably a college kid or something.

The 1969 budget would have been LBJs last, as wiki indicats

thanks for playing another round of "make the republican look like a fool"

I don't think your ignorant little playmate understands that fiscal year budgets do not coincide with calender year budgets. He must not have worked in the real world; probably a college kid or something.

The 1969 budget would have been LBJs last, as wiki indicats
actually, she was correcting her own mistake

that makes YOU look like a fool

Forum List

Back