Why Is The GOP Against Reauthorizing The VAWA?

Dick Tuckeduphisass doesn't JUST have penis envy.

He is such a fail, he even envies women with larger than standard size clits.

True story.

D.T. your obligation (as per your own version of logic) is to disprove that claim.

Best of luck, ya hapless dickless fuckwit.

Except you made the statement, not some third party with standing. You defend your statement. I don't have to defend Senator Murray's. Are you too slow on the uptake to see the difference?

Now get back to your reach around with Daveman and Conservative, they're starting to feel a draft.
It's funny when leftists use homosexuality as an insult and then insist it doesn't mean they hate gays. :lol:

Did running squirt call you gay in an insulting way? Yep it's really silly to say they respect gays but use the gay lifestyle as a means to insult.:cuckoo:

True story.

D.T. your obligation (as per your own version of logic) is to disprove that claim.

Except you made the statement, not some third party with standing. You defend your statement. I don't have to defend Senator Murray's. Are you too slow on the uptake to see the difference?

Now get back to your reach around with Daveman and Conservative, they're starting to feel a draft.

Yes, dipshit. I made the statement. And yet, by the imbecile logic YOU have employed, you would have the burden of disproving it.

Sorry you can't have it both ways, you fuckwit dickless schmuck.

True story.

There have been several posts made with cites that dispute what your vaunted Senator has said. At this point it is YOUR obligation to provide cites that strengthen YOUR argument.

Think you can handle that? Go ahead, I'm sure you can... :razz:
Dickey Bub can't...thus he finds himself in a quandry...continue the charade...or just go away...Decisions...decisions...

True story.

I agree with him. Since a third party made the statement, not me, I can use it as proof... just like you do.

True story.

so.. you beat women AND you hate gays. Got it.

It's funny when leftists use homosexuality as an insult and then insist it doesn't mean they hate gays. :lol:
They use is as a shield...they hope by accusing YOU of it YOU will go away and leave them alone.:eusa_shhh:

Intimidation 101 lefty style.
And like all leftist tactics, it's an utter failure.

They've screeched "Racist!!" and "Homophobe!!" so often, the terms are meaningless. Well, they actually have one meaning left:

"I can't factually and logically counter your arguments, so I will try to shame you into silence with spurious charges!!"

Did running squirt call you gay in an insulting way? Yep it's really silly to say they respect gays but use the gay lifestyle as a means to insult.:cuckoo:
You'll take a leftist's double standards when you pry them from his cold, dead hands.

No moron, my standard is to accept people at their word. If the claim smells like bullshit, I'll research it to see if it's false. I have yet to find any evidence that Senator Murray's claim is false. Your lazy assed standard is that someone else must prove a third party claim true. I guess you're unable to refute the good Senator's statement.

Anyone who accepts the word of a politician is a fucking moron. The evidence that Senator Murray's claim is false is the fact that it came from senator Murray. No one needs to prove a negative, which is what you're asking.

Excellent editorial in today's San Jose Mercury News, that I'm sure you'll all enjoy.

Memo to Congress: Get off the soapbox and renew domestic violence law

I thought this part sums up the lame excuses of the male Senate Republicans pretty well:

Iowa Sen. Charles Grassley said he objects to provisions that would broaden protection to same-sex couples and to illegal immigrants who are victims of domestic violence. Other Republicans say that expansion would increase bureaucracy and dilute the focus that should remain on helping domestic-violence victims (presumably unless they're same-sex partners or undocumented).

In fact most of the bill's proposed changes are modest tweaks of programs and policies already in place.

The law already covers some illegal immigrants who are cooperating with law enforcement, and it includes a path to green cards for victims who were potentially qualified anyway through marriage to batterers who are U.S. citizens. The renewal would just allow more qualified victims to pursue that path.

You have utterly refused to prove the 53% decline figured you declared is a fact.

And you're focusing on a pretty irrelevant point. The focus of this discussion is why are the Republicans blocking the reauthorization of this bill that they have reauthorized many times before? There have been a few changes made to the bill, one that would extend coverage to gays, one that would increase the number of Visas for immigrants from 10,000 to 15,000 and one that would allow native Americans to prosecute more cases because they aren't being prosecuted in Federal court. So which of these minor changes is so horrible that the GOP has to block reauthorizing this bill?

True story.

Yeah, and when I call Michael Vick or Chris Brown an asshole, it means I don't want Blacks to have the same rights as anyone else. :lol:

You're not very bright.

Yeah, and when I call Michael Vick or Chris Brown an asshole, it means I don't want Blacks to have the same rights as anyone else. :lol:

You're not very bright.
Far brighter than you. You can't analogize your way out of a wet paper bag, moron.

But, hey, don't you DARE criticize a fellow lefty's homophobia.

You're not very bright.
Far brighter than you. You can't analogize your way out of a wet paper bag, moron.

Exhibit A.

I just showed you that you do not have to approve of a behaviour in order to recognize that there shouldn't be discrimination, but it went right over your head.

Like I said: you're not very bright.

You're not very bright.

I think it's SUPER that you are Coming Out in support of gays!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gAlxfNBWvY]southpark - im super - BIG GAY AL - YouTube[/ame]

You're not very bright.

Exhibit A.

I just showed you that you do not have to approve of a behaviour in order to recognize that there shouldn't be discrimination, but it went right over your head.

Like I said: you're not very bright.
If that lets you justify leftist hypocrisy and homophobia, go for it.

Normal people aren't buying your bullshit, though.

No moron, my standard is to accept people at their word. If the claim smells like bullshit, I'll research it to see if it's false. I have yet to find any evidence that Senator Murray's claim is false. Your lazy assed standard is that someone else must prove a third party claim true. I guess you're unable to refute the good Senator's statement.

Anyone who accepts the word of a politician is a fucking moron. The evidence that Senator Murray's claim is false is the fact that it came from senator Murray. No one needs to prove a negative, which is what you're asking.
Indeed. NEVER accept thier word but keep them to it, and if they don't? VOTE THIER ASS OUT OF OFFICE.

Forum List

Back