CDZ Why is the epidemic rise in Heroin addiction being ignored?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I don't get it, this is a killer drug. Mexico is in high rate poppy production, recruiting little kids to help with the harvesting. Even my boy Trump who is not real shy about his criticism of Mexico, says nothing about this huge problem. I see documentaries of 20 year olds shooting themselves up looking for veins they haven't destroyed and can't believe what I'm seeing. Any ideas why this gets no attention?

It doesn't fit in with Left's agenda of drug legalization and open borders.

I don't get it, this is a killer drug. Mexico is in high rate poppy production, recruiting little kids to help with the harvesting. Even my boy Trump who is not real shy about his criticism of Mexico, says nothing about this huge problem. I see documentaries of 20 year olds shooting themselves up looking for veins they haven't destroyed and can't believe what I'm seeing. Any ideas why this gets no attention?

Heroin is the drug du jour. Remember when it was crack? Not sure what the answer is, but education has to be the starting point.

How better to control the people than by allowing them to be in a self imposed jail?
Addiction, hatred, separation, all serve to divide the population. as long as the population is busy fighting their own individual war the government can do whatever it likes.
You have to live consciously to see what effect each thing has on society as a whole and how taking the freedoms from one removes those rights from all.

Heroin is the drug du jour. Remember when it was crack? Not sure what the answer is, but education has to be the starting point.

Unfortunately, mental funding has been getting cut the last few years,
Addiction education falls under mental health under the U.S. System.
It's too bad mental health funding is getting cut for a lot of reasons. This one example, how about all those who served on the ME wars with PTSD, the VA can't handle this alone, many are seeking help outside theVA system.

h

The epidemic rise in heroin addiction is being ignored because no one wants to help people who don't want help themselves. Almost every heroin addict does not want help unless its including money or drugs.

Forum List

Back